Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 (4916 Views)

My 17year Old Sister Is Pregnant / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Teeboy22(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2015
World’s Saddest Wedding Pictures: 17-Year Old Russian Teenager Forced To Marry 47-Year-Old Police Chief, Rebel Leader’s Ally

Pictured above is a 17-year-old teenager forced to
marry a Police Chief in Russia recently. The girl identified as Kheda Goilabiyeva and her
family were threatened with kidnap if she refused
to marry Chechen rebel leader Ramzan Kadyrov’s
ally, Police Chief Nazhud Guchigov. Out of fear, she agreed to the marriage but her
facial expression throughout the wedding
ceremony revealed deep sorrow. Kheda who wept throughout the ceremony was
asked 3 times whether she want to marry the 47-
year-old warlord and she reluctantly responded
with yes once. The groom already has a wife and a son. See heartbreaking photos from the wedding
ceremony below Rebel leader Ramzan Kadyrov who introduced the bride to the groom. Poor girl!!
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by jemype(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2015
so dis tin dooesnt only happen in sambisa

1 Like

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Dyt(f): 7:07am On May 20, 2015
Its def not the most saddest
Talk abt a 7yr old bride
Some men are just animals
They understand the Qur'an in the awkward manner
Beasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Chanchit: 7:17am On May 20, 2015
Emmm, but she looks matured enough, and if that's the husband holding her hands, then he's also handsome, so they are good to go.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by agarawu23(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2015
na wa
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Sijo01(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2015
Poor girl............ Well still better than what some of our 9 years infants are made to go through in some part of our dear country.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Teeboy22(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2015
agarawu23:
na wa
naso we see am oooh...
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by troot: 10:51am On May 20, 2015
Is she really 17
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by flyca: 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
Chanchit:
Emmm, but she looks matured enough, and if that's the husband holding her hands, then he's also handsome, so they are good to go.

Nne, they said he is a Rebel aka terrorist. He is also married with a kid.

Is that her passport she is holding? Where are they shipping her off to? undecided

Na wa o
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by SAMBARRY: 4:39pm On May 20, 2015
See the girl looking so sad and the pedo looking so happy like he won a million dollar

Tufiaaaaaaaaa. Even the guests are shameless including the maid of dishonour smiling there

tuuuuufiaaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Chanchit: 4:44pm On May 20, 2015
flyca:

Nne, they said he is a Rebel aka terrorist. He is also married with a kid.

Is that her passport she is holding? Where are they shipping her off to? undecided

Na wa o
. But atleast he married her, what about the syrian girls that are being sold as slaves? I can bet she's gonna have a good and protected life in a hard Russian society.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Moana(f): 4:58pm On May 20, 2015
Chanchit:
she is good to go when she is getting married under duress? undecided
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by tiredface: 4:59pm On May 20, 2015
NAWAOO!! SCARY RELIGION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by tpiadotcom: 5:58pm On May 20, 2015
why is she holding a passport?

lord have mercy.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On May 20, 2015
That's not marriage.
That's just a ceremony to prepare her for the rape
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by SAMBARRY: 8:32pm On May 20, 2015
cococandy:
That's not marriage.
That's just a ceremony to prepare her for the rape
hunn shocked

i don't understand please educate me shocked

if this is not wedding how come she's wearing a bridal gown and holding bouquet with the maid of shame behind her and the dishonourable guests as well as the video animal. I need enlightenment ma
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by SAMBARRY: 8:53pm On May 20, 2015
By the way I am in the mood this night so where are the Muslim pedos let them come and justify this dignifying behaviour and why they don't allow teens to be teens and children to be children. You have to impose responsibility that is above their age on them . something that they are not physically biologically emotionally and mentally ready for

all them Muslim pedos I hail o. grin no wonder Mrs aisha buhari wants to stop child marriage. Na only her know wetin her eyes see first hand for her to say she wants to stop child marriage grin

I pity the girl children born into pedophilic homes

Tufiaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On May 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
hunn shocked

i don't understand please educate me shocked

if this is not wedding how come she's wearing a bridal gown and holding bouquet with the maid of shame behind her and the dishonourable guests as well as the video animal. I need enlightenment ma
i meant figuratively.

Marriage shouldn't be by force.
Since they are forcing her, she's just getting in to be raped: as any sexual relations she has with the man is rape(non-consensual/ against her will)

Why call it marriage? Because she wore bridal gown?

you don even define the thing before I come grin
Maid of dishonor.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 20, 2015
so because she " looks " matured enough and u think the groom is handsome , this is ok ? if this's the extent of your thinking then you're an idiaaat !

Chanchit:

7 Likes

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Chanchit: 9:29pm On May 20, 2015
aflyingbird:
so because she " looks " matured enough and u think the groom is handsome , this is ok ? if this's the extent of your thinking then you're an idiaaat !

. You are very very, I mean extremely steewpeed, her mates are being turned into sex slaves in syria and a mafia wants her as a wife if he wants her as a sex slave he would have her as one. Dey look face before you insult person for this NL, Ashiaraba eleribu omo ale!
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2015
and you are a fking pedophile n imbe'cile for supporting the marriage . ur ridiculous argument makes no damn sense ! she looks matured, he looks handsome , what the fk ?!! yr assumption abt what her mates her doing is foolish n has nothing to do with what this young girl is feeling, doing thru n will go thru. look at the sorrow in her face ! most young girls look forward to their wedding day and when the day comes they're happy ! all the weddings pics we've been seeing on nl hv u seen any depressed face n sorrowful ? they always look happy , happy to be marrying the person they want to spend their life with. this girl looks like someone just died or something just died in her because she was forced to marry this man . u don't even need to look twice on her face to know something is seriously wrong n u want to tell me this is ok with ur shitty reasons ! he-goat !

Chanchit:
. You are very very, I mean extremely steewpeed, her mates are being turned into sex slaves in syria and a mafia wants her as a wife if he wants her as a sex slave he would have her as one. Dey look face before you insult person for this NL, Ashiaraba eleribu omo ale!

5 Likes

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by SAMBARRY: 9:51pm On May 20, 2015
Haaa ok.i see cheesy

thank you smiley
cococandy:
i meant figuratively.

Marriage shouldn't be by force.
Since they are forcing her, she's just getting in to be raped: as any sexual relations she has with the man is rape(non-sensual/ against her will)

Why call it marriage? Because she wore bridal gown?

you don even define the thing before I come grin
Maid of dishonor.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by SAMBARRY: 9:59pm On May 20, 2015
Exactly. This is how happy a bride should look on her wedding day. In fact the pedo groom is not even sensitive to see she's not happy. I'm sure the only thing In his mind is how to fk her

this is a normal marriage not getting married to children. The shocking part of it is that despite her sad countenance he doesn't care

Tufiaaaaaaaaa

aflyingbird:
and you are a fking pedophile n imbe'cile for supporting the marriage . ur ridiculous argument makes no damn sense ! she looks matured, he looks handsome , what the fk ?!! yr assumption abt what her mates her doing is foolish n has nothing to do with what this young girl is feeling, doing thru n will go thru. look at the sorrow in her face ! most young girls look forward to their wedding day and when the day comes they're happy ! all the weddings pics we've been seeing on nl hv u seen any depressed face n sorrowful ? they always look happy , happy to be marrying the person they want to spend their ife with. this girl looks like someone just died or something just died in her because she was forced to marry this man . u don't even need to look twice on her face to know something is seriously wrong n u want to tell me this is ok with ur shitty reasons ! he-goat !

1 Like

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
Chanchit:
see mental case.

So because he's a mafia man that can have any sex slave he wants,she should be excited that he wants her as a wife even if it goes against everything she wants?

This is why NL should have kolomental department. undecided

3 Likes

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by SAMBARRY: 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
aflyingbird:

some people on nl are not normal

you better hold your kid daughter well before animals like him come to ask her hand in marriage

by the way at 17 she is supposed to be preparing to write exams that will make her eligible to gain admission in to the university and not marriage but unfortunately there are some beasts among humans who don't see teenagers as teenagers undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by SAMBARRY: 10:08pm On May 20, 2015
cococandy:
see mental case.

So because he's a mafia man that can have any sex slave he wants,she should be excited that he wants her as a wife even if it goes against everything she wants?

seconded. Some posts are just too irritating that you begin to doubt the sanity of the poster

1 Like

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Chanchit: 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
cococandy:
see mental case.

. Bia Cocoacandy, before I reply people I first look at the person quoting me, so because na you, I've decided not to see the kolomental department as an insult afterall you sef go follow us enter the department you'll quoting me should remember that Russia is not like Nigeria or any liberal country Of the world, in some parts of Russia, you have to pay some Mafias for protection, do you think they don't have police? If that same man decides to rape The girl, nothing will happen, now that the girl is married to the mafia, its means protection, not for only her, but her entire family too.#enoughsaid.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Chanchit: 10:28pm On May 20, 2015
aflyingbird:
and you are a fking pedophile n imbe'cile for supporting the marriage . ur ridiculous argument makes no damn sense ! she looks matured, he looks handsome , what the fk ?!! yr assumption abt what her mates her doing is foolish n has nothing to do with what this young girl is feeling, doing thru n will go thru. look at the sorrow in her face ! most young girls look forward to their wedding day and when the day comes they're happy ! all the weddings pics we've been seeing on nl hv u seen any depressed face n sorrowful ? they always look happy , happy to be marrying the person they want to spend their life with. this girl looks like someone just died or something just died in her because she was forced to marry this man . u don't even need to look twice on her face to know something is seriously wrong n u want to tell me this is ok with ur shitty reasons ! he-goat !

. I will repeat it again, you are steewpeed, you and that sangbari abi na SAMBARRY sef dey talk about exam, you have to realize that the world is not governed by same rule, if you live in Russia where Mafia rules, you would know the marriage is in her best interest, but I'm not surprised that you dnt know since na tissue paper full your brain. What I'm I even saying atleast this girl is 17, if you know you are not happy with this you can start you own protest. From Nigeria here, afterall it happens here too, start from north where even girls of 9yrs old get married against their will.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On May 20, 2015
Does that make it alright?
Chanchit:
. Bia Cocoacandy, before I reply people I first look at the person quoting me, so because na you, I've decided not to see the kolomental department as an insult afterall you sef go follow us enter the department you'll quoting me should remember that Russia is not like Nigeria or any liberal country Of the world, in some parts of Russia, you have to pay some Mafias for protection, do you think they don't have police? If that same man decides to rape The girl, nothing will happen, now that the girl is married to the mafia, its means protection, not for only her, but her entire family too.#enoughsaid.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Chanchit: 10:40pm On May 20, 2015
cococandy:
Does that make it alright?
. There's never been justice in the World, its injustice but the fact still remains that in that territory its allowed, let's say in the USA, even if the woman is thirty and she says she's not ready, it means she's not ready but its not same for some countries.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 20, 2015
between me and you and the pathetic argument you're going on about, you're the one with a tissue-paper brain. high-level ret'ard. with the way you reason, i pity your poor kids. so many pple out there shouldn't be parents. you definitely quality for that category of unfit parents, foolish man .

Chanchit:
. I will repeat it again, you are steewpeed, you and that sangbari abi na SAMBARRY sef dey talk about exam, you have to realize that the world is not governed by same rule, if you live in Russia where Mafia rules, you would know the marriage is in her best interest, but I'm not surprised that you dnt know since na tissue paper full your brain. What I'm I even saying atleast this girl is 17, if you know you are not happy with this you can start you own protest. From Nigeria here, afterall it happens here too, start from north where even girls of 9yrs old get married against their will.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Chanchit: 11:46pm On May 20, 2015
aflyingbird:
between me and you and the pathetic argument you're going on about, you're the one with a tissue-paper brain. high-level ret'ard. with the way you reason, i pity your poor kids. so many pple out there shouldn't be parents. you definitely quality for that category of unfit parents, foolish man .

. To ordinary brain like yours I'm saying rubbish, but there are some truth that sounds like rubbish since you have refused to reason, the best way to understand me is try live in Russia especially when you are married make God come help you a mafia picks interest in you not your 17yrs old daughter this time, make your husband say he no gree, na like fowl dem go kill am before they decide what to do with you. But not to worry, I know You must be very ugly so what would a mafia do with you sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From / Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.