Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 (4902 Views)

My 17year Old Sister Is Pregnant / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 20, 2015
exactly. here , 17-yr olds are not even legal yet, lol. they're just starting the 12th grade or finishing , excited to go to college or Uni and get started on their dreams. when i get married and have my own kids kiss , if an animal like chanshit wants to marry my child , one massive backhand from me and he'll never show his face at my doorsteps again, mcheeeeeeeeeeeew.

SAMBARRY:
some people on nl are not normal

you better hold your kid daughter well before animals like him come to ask her hand in marriage

by the way at 17 she is supposed to be preparing to write exams that will make her eligible to gain admission in to the university and not marriage but unfortunately there are some beasts among humans who don't see teenagers as teenagers undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by KanwuliaJara: 5:26am On May 21, 2015
Sharia dey RUSSIA? shocked
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by AtheistD(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Sharia dey RUSSIA? shocked

Chechnya.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by Nobody: 9:58am On May 21, 2015
I don't believe she's sad anything. She's just being coy. She's frrking elated. Na warlord o.
Re: World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 by KanwuliaJara: 11:02am On May 21, 2015
AtheistD:

Chechnya.

Ouch! embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / He's 27years Old, An Only Son / If He Is Your Husband, What Will You Do? ★★pics★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.