Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

If You're Not Looking For A Job, Please Don't Read! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You're Not Looking For A Job, Please Don't Read! (553 Views)

This Is For You If You're Employed And Have Your Own Business[pics] / If You're Hardworking & Want To Make Money Online, Check Out This Information / Exporter Of Crude Oil is no more in need please don't contact me any more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not Looking For A Job, Please Don't Read! by gideone: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
Hello Dear,

Do you belief that in our World of today, large organization including Churches and Mosques are looking for fast effective means to reach their customers, and congregations to save time and money?

Ok, here is the deal,

In Nigeria text message is a big revenue earner in the mobile industry. People love to text and so is money being made by those who are involved in text messaging business. According to fastwebsms.com, over 15 billion text messages are sent yearly in Nigeria. The numberis still growing as the country's teledensity moves into the 60 and 70 million text messaging subscribers. And since the people love text messaging, both to send and receive, it's growing into one of the most powerful market plat forms in the world after the internet.

Now, not only do ordinary subscribers love text messaging, big and powerful orgainsation have come into the foray, using text messaging as a marketing tool to reach millions of telephone subscribers quicker, cheaper and directly with their advertising promotions. Now with bulk messaging tools online hundreds of GSM subscribers are reached with the same message with the stroke of a button – saving time energy and company resources that are usually wasted in the old and conventional ways of advertising. On this discovery, hundreds of millions of naira would be spent by small, medium and large companies in SMS advertising, marketing and promotion. Apart from the popularity of sms as a quicker, cheaper, personal means of publicity – it has more uses in every business. In fact any business that wants to keep customers patronizing them needs to use bulk text messaging service. Regularly advertising, like the newspaper take time to get to the consumers, and at times the people you are targeting may not even see your advert. But sms gets directly to their phones and immediately they will read them while some might even call you back for more enquires.

The question now is: what's in it for me? How do I benefit? How do I make money from all these? What is the market outlook like for a sustainable investment? What are the returns on investment? And as these questions juggle your mind, take a look at a business with all possibilities for mega profit – and that is wholesale Bulk sms service. I call it the business for the 'simple" man. If you have been looking for an online business that will make you regular income, I recommend wholesale bulk sms business for you. Trust me, it's a bomb in money making on the internet.

To ORDER for this package, Please CLICK HERE NOW

(www.sms-mentor..com) or copy th link & paste on your address bar.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Here for your success

Gideon Adebisi

(1) (Reply)

Ebay/walmart/amazon/ysl/newegg, Etc / 10 New Best Ways To Keep Visitors At Your Site Longer / Independent Project Management Consultant For Hire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.