Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape (27890 Views)

Tecno Foundation Embarks On Nationwide Scholarship On Childen's Day / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / (PICTURES) Most Beautiful Girl In LASU 2014 Clothes The Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 23, 2015
Good move! But, images of Nigerian environment disturbs my eyes. angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by LordBuchi(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2015
omoalajah:
Rape has become a menace in our society, it is fast becoming a norm,but then mdo we think about the victims of rape? NO.  The Most Beautiful Girl in LASU 2014 with the support of SOFY and Downtown promotion took it upon themselves to try and curb this menace that is fast eating deep into our society. They embarked on a community project tagged 'SayNoToRape and Campaign Against Indecency’. The MBGLASU2014 Queen Idowu Oluwatomisin in her interview with pressmen said ‘imagine if men were as disgusted with rape as they are with periods’. She further stated that stiffer punishment should be meted out to culprits.

The project kicked off on the 12th of May 2015 with a lecture on Indecency and Rape, at Federal Government College Ijanikin and Agindigbi Grammar school Ikeja, items like branded shirts, SOFY sanitary pads,notebooks were given out to students of these schools.

On the 13th of May, the SayNoToRape awareness walk took place, it kicked off from LASU College of Medicine (LASUCOM) Ikeja to the Deputy Governor’s Office, State Secretariat, Alausa Ikeja.

U should have been straight forward...not a menace to the society, but a menace in the south west. If there are 100 cases of rape as of today, 98 is in the SW. So, let's call a spade a spade!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Justeenaleo(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2015
abuabd:
First make campaign against indecent dressing. Girls dress provocatively( action),Boys rape (reaction).
Don't you know that "for every action there is equal and opposite reaction"
For boys to stop raping (reaction),girls should stop provocative dressing(action)
#nonsense
Here's one of the world's problem roaming on the net.
I don't usually quote dumb fools.
There's always a first time, may your own not be raped.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Justeenaleo(f): 7:13pm On May 23, 2015
LordBuchi:

U should have been straight forward...not a menace to the society, but a menace in the south west. If there are 100 cases of rape as of today, 98 is in the SW. So, let's call a spade a spade!!!
Oga get your facts right.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Nobody: 11:37am On May 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Here's one of the world's problem roaming on the net.
I don't usually quote dumb fools.
There's always a first time, may your own not be raped.
Abeg,wetin be dis yeah,y u do me dis yeah. No be wetin I mean u understand.Y I go support rape when I no be dumb fool as u mentioned,wetin I dey talk be say na d two sides wrong.The problem should be solved simultaneously.
#CAMPAIGN AGAINST INDECENT DRESSING AND RAPE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / My Wedding Experience In Port Harcourt, Nigeria. / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.