Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

@calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) (21692 Views)

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by realone18(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
My new infinix hot note battery drops extremely fast. I charged it fully at first time before I started using it. It hardly lasts for 12 hours. Pls, what can be done?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 8:29am On May 29, 2015
realone18:
My new infinix hot note battery drops extremely fast. I charged it fully at first time before I started using it. It hardly lasts for 12 hours. Pls, what can be done?
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by realone18(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
Ife...Osun state
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by silverdam(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Azeezadedeji:
Post here for any question about your tecno, infinix and Itel phones.... Can also help with other phones....contact 08037487003....thanks
Carlcaresophia

Hello, my Tecno pad mini fell into water, ever since then it didn't come up. I've taken it to 2 different engineers, including SLOT engineers, they didn't find solution to it. Is there any possibility the phone will work again?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2015
silverdam:
Carlcaresophia

Hello, my Tecno pad mini fell into water, ever since then it didn't come up. I've taken it to 2 different engineers, including SLOT engineers, they didn't find solution to it. Is there any possibility the phone will work again?
Hi! You can take your phone to our local Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check whether it can be repaired or not. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by slinkky(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Please is there calcare service centre in yola Adamawa state.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Azeezadedeji(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
slinkky:
Please is there calcare service centre in yola Adamawa state.
. No but dere is a collection point dere or u can send to kano, Kaduna or abuja...whichever close...
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by henryutd(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can call our service center and ask them about the repair progress. Following are the contact information of our service centers in Ikeja:
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria " +234 01460619/80022752273"
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
And our working time is 9:00-17:30 from Monday to Friday!
Thank you!

Those numbers don't work. I have been calling since morning. Not ringing.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by henryutd(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2015
carlcaresophia

How much M7 battery? And what will it cost to replace a broken screen/pad? I am in Onitsha. I went to your collection center nd they told me that the parts wasn't available. The 2 contact numbers they gave are always switched off. I put the phone on auto rotate to be able to type messages. I need your assistance please. Is the screen pad available?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2015
henryutd:
carlcaresophia

How much M7 battery? And what will it cost to replace a broken screen/pad? I am in Onitsha. I went to your collection center nd they told me that the parts wasn't available. The 2 contact numbers they gave are always switched off. I put the phone on auto rotate to be able to type messages. I need your assistance please. Is the screen pad available?
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the screen and cost. Following pls find the contact information of our service center in Onitsha: 1st floor, 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha,Anambra State,Nigeria +2348177250277
Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by henryutd(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the screen and cost. Following pls find the contact information of our service center in Onitsha: 1st floor, 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha,Anambra State,Nigeria +2348177250277
Thank you!

I was there. They told me that the part is not available and gave me 2 numbers that I should call. Those numbers are unreachable. They didn't collect the phone neither did they tell me when to call back.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by henryutd(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Thank you!

Same number they gave me which never ring for one day. Try it yourself.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
henryutd:

I was there. They told me that the part is not available and gave me 2 numbers that I should call. Those numbers are unreachable. They didn't collect the phone neither did they tell me when to call back.
Dear sir, pls note that Carlcare Service Center doesn't work on public holidays, and our working hours are 9:00-17:30 from Monday to Friday this week. We're very sorry that sometimes the line can't get through because of the bad network or too many people calling, pls try to call later. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by henryutd(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Dear sir, pls note that Carlcare Service Center doesn't work on public holidays, and our working hours are 9:00-17:30 from Monday to Friday this week. We're very sorry that sometimes the line can't get through because of the bad network or too many people calling, pls try to call later. Thank you!

Your response confused me the more. I will visit the office to ask. The lines are switched off.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
henryutd:

Your response confused me the more. I will visit the office to ask. The lines are switched off.
OK.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
OK.
How long should a new itel phone be charged the first time?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by aarkhinbarmi: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
How much will it cost to repair a cracked touch pad of TECNO phantom Z? D touch pad only please.. Was told it's d whole screen that will be changed & that will cost 25k @ Carl care Ikeda.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by darejeg2002(m): 1:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Please, Is there still facility to fix a tecno f7 (phantom phantom A)?

if yes, please how much does the touch(calibration) costs? and how much does the Screen costs?

I stay in Ibadan, but quite a distance from carlcare... thanks
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by slap1(m): 5:03am On Aug 25, 2015
How much for the touchpad of Infinix Hot?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by slap1(m): 5:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Nnaabros:
Once the battery is 100%, it's OK.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2015
slap1:

Once the battery is 100%, it's OK.
ok thanks. Another question please, can you tell me how to turn off the power-on and power-off sounds on itel 1503? i hv searched all functions in the phone.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by slap1(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Nnaabros:
ok thanks. Another question please, can you tell me how to turn off the power-on and power-off sounds on itel 1503? i hv searched all functions in the phone.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by slap1(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Nnaabros:
I will need to operate the phone before knowing where it is, but it should be in the Audio Profile.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by walemust(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2015
I fixed my infinix hot note pro at calcare and got it back yesterday only for me to discover that my 32gb rom nd 2gb ram are no longer there but wat I'm seeing is 16gb nd 1gb which is quite alarming to me. I wonder wat kind of service they offer, now I hv to spend extra cost of going back nd also time dat will be wasted which is really annoying, I hoped d right channels are reading this now nd are working on how to treat their customers wit more sincerity.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Nnaabros:
Hi Nnaabros, for first time charging, it can be stopped when fully charged. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2015
aarkhinbarmi:
How much will it cost to repair a cracked touch pad of TECNO phantom Z? D touch pad only please.. Was told it's d whole screen that will be changed & that will cost 25k @ Carl care Ikeda.
Hello Aarkhinbarmi, maybe there're other hidden problems inside the phone which can not be solved by just changing the touch pad. If you have any question about the malfunction test or charging, you can ask our colleagues to explain the details to you. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Nnaabros:
Hi Nnaabros, you can try to set your phone to vibrate or silent mode. Ways as following: settings---audio profiles---silent/vibrate only. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
walemust:
I fixed my infinix hot note pro at calcare and got it back yesterday only for me to discover that my 32gb rom nd 2gb ram are no longer there but wat I'm seeing is 16gb nd 1gb which is quite alarming to me. I wonder wat kind of service they offer, now I hv to spend extra cost of going back nd also time dat will be wasted which is really annoying, I hoped d right channels are reading this now nd are working on how to treat their customers wit more sincerity.
Hello Walemust, we are sorry about this kind of problem. We had answered your e-mail in our "service@carlcare.com" and had transferred your information to our colleagues to check the details. They will contact you as soon as possible. Please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by walemust(m): 12:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Walemust, we are sorry about this kind of problem. We had answered your e-mail in our "service@carlcare.com" and had transferred your information to our colleagues to check the details. They will contact you as soon as possible. Please wait with patience. Thank you!
yea, it's been solved nd I really commend ur ability to effectively correct an error in d best way possible
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by ayodeleson210(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Azeezadedeji:
Post here for any question about your tecno, infinix and Itel phones.... Can also help with other phones....contact 08037487003....thanks
pls how can I upgrade my infinix hotnote pro to lollipop reply ASAP.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
walemust:
yea, it's been solved nd I really commend ur ability to effectively correct an error in d best way possible
Thank you! We are trying to improve our service.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Serenity22: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2015
I just bought this phone and I have been unable to upgrade it.the firrst time I attempted upgrading it said some root files were found. I called the seller and he said the phone isn't rooted. Since then Anytime I try to install new upgrade afTer downloading the system update over wifi, It reboots then tells me upgrade failed.

Again I keep getting the below picture even after closing them severally.
What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Or Tecno T3, which one? / Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications) / How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.