Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

@calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) (21669 Views)

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Ndissle(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Multitask247:
but really niggas what would you advice me to do? i took my infinix note 4 to calcare(at awolowo way, near computer village) a month ago and i was told that my phone would be repaired for free..that it was still under warantee, i was excited to hear that...so i was given a paper that i was told to come with when i wanted to come and collect my phone.....i was also told to come back in a week time for my phone so i did after confirming from the customer care that my phone was ready....only for me to get there and the supervisor told me to bring the receipt with which i bought the phone before the phone can be released...that came as a shocker to me but i went back to where i got the phone and got another receipt from there computer as i had misplaced the former one....when i went back to the supervisor, she collected the receipt and still told me that the phone can not be released to me yet and it has not been repaired either, that the company was doing an investigation regarding my phone...i asked her to explain what that meant,she said she could and would not.....i asked if it was a stolen phone, she said no, yet she wouldnt give me my phone....she gave me her number which i have called a couple of times but she has never picked, iv gone there a couple of times and she threatened to call the police, i will be speaking calm and she would be raising her voice with my reciept and phone with her...the customer care people too are not picking there calls ....bunch of undirected people.....please house what do i do? i have spent 6k plus already on transport and given them all they asked for, yet they dont want to give me my phone yet, they said its until after investigation, and its already 1 month plus and there is still no fruitful feedback....these people are just frustrating me...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...07060627547, thats my number
speak to a lawyer with evidence and proof...
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Ndissle(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Multitask247:
but really niggas what would you advice me to do? i took my infinix note 4 to calcare(at awolowo way, near computer village) a month ago and i was told that my phone would be repaired for free..that it was still under warantee, i was excited to hear that...so i was given a paper that i was told to come with when i wanted to come and collect my phone.....i was also told to come back in a week time for my phone so i did after confirming from the customer care that my phone was ready....only for me to get there and the supervisor told me to bring the receipt with which i bought the phone before the phone can be released...that came as a shocker to me but i went back to where i got the phone and got another receipt from there computer as i had misplaced the former one....when i went back to the supervisor, she collected the receipt and still told me that the phone can not be released to me yet and it has not been repaired either, that the company was doing an investigation regarding my phone...i asked her to explain what that meant,she said she could and would not.....i asked if it was a stolen phone, she said no, yet she wouldnt give me my phone....she gave me her number which i have called a couple of times but she has never picked, iv gone there a couple of times and she threatened to call the police, i will be speaking calm and she would be raising her voice with my reciept and phone with her...the customer care people too are not picking there calls ....bunch of undirected people.....please house what do i do? i have spent 6k plus already on transport and given them all they asked for, yet they dont want to give me my phone yet, they said its until after investigation, and its already 1 month plus and there is still no fruitful feedback....these people are just frustrating me...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...07060627547, thats my number
speak to a lawyer with evidence and proof if you are sure that it's not a stolen phone...
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by iamrey(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hi. how much will it cost me to repair my infinix hot s touchpad.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Multitask247(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ndissle:
speak to a lawyer with evidence and proof if you are sure that it's not a stolen phone...
I will appreciate it if u direct to a lawyer you know that wont cost me much
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Jennifer055: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Please I'm having an issue with my infinix note 4...whenever I call someone I cnt hear the person unless I put it on call recorder...BT whenever someone calls me we can hear each other well..Please I need help
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by quadri04(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Azeezadedeji:
Post here for any question about your tecno, infinix and Itel phones.... Can also help with other phones....contact 08037487003....thanks

I was trying to do local system update on my infinix hot s3 yesterday, and it went off. Possible cause is incorrect version of the update and/or maybe memory card error..... 08034157044
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by kayone6237(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
How much will it cost to replace winpad10 keyboard. I want to ask if it is repairable also.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by investigator007: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
its replaceable
,just take your device to the nearest carl care center to you.
kayone6237:
How much will it cost to replace winpad10 keyboard.
I want to ask if it is repairable also.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by kayone6237(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
How much will it cost to get winpad10 keyboard. Am having issue with the one that
come with it
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by philtimi: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2019
i want to know how much it would cost to repair the charging port of an itel prime 2
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by chigozienan: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hello, my tecno droipad 10.1 screen is faulty. How can I get it fixed or screen replaced. The device fell to the ground and no longer responding
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by sonofthunder: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Azeezadedeji:
Post here for any question about your tecno, infinix and Itel phones.... Can also help with other phones....contact 08037487003....thanks

Please assist, I plugged in my tecno tablet at 23% and switched off to allow it charge. After a while I switched it on but phone has refused to come on despite every attempt. Please I need help on how to fix the tablet urgently.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by sonofthunder: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2019
investigator007:
its replaceable ,just take your device to the nearest carl care center to you.

Please assist, I plugged in my tecno tablet at 23% and switched off to allow it charge. After a while I switched it on but phone has refused to come on despite every attempt. Please I need help on how to fix the tablet urgently.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by sonofthunder: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Monshow25, about the repair price, we suggest you counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below please find contact information of our service centers in Nigeria. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111

Please assist, I plugged in my tecno
tablet at 23% and switched off to
allow it charge. After a while I
switched it on but phone has refused
to come on despite every attempt.
Please I need help on how to fix the
tablet urgently.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by AbbynHummy(f): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
please I need help... I bought my infinity hot 6 pro from Jumia November 20th..some days back d battery was totally down and when I charged it, the screen showed 'no command' and it refused to boot to the normal screen. we went to flash the phone on Saturday, and now my front camera icon is gone, the guy day flashed it said the flashing doesn't affect camera day the camera was bad before my husband brought it�.. front camera that I used some days before the phone went bad... I dnt know what to do, the phone is not even up to two months and still has warranty on it, but my husband said it will be difficult to give it back to d company since he bought the phone from Jumia..dunno what to do now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Nokia Phone? / How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.