Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Concrete/construction - Quality Control - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Concrete/construction - Quality Control (475 Views)

Difference Between Quality Assuarance(QA) And Quality Control (QC) in companies / 10 Golden Rules In Safety To Work Successfully In Construction And Oil And Gas / CCECC Construction Workers Protest Sack, Poor Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concrete/construction - Quality Control by lamrose: 10:05am On May 20, 2015
Good.
I'm a Concrete/Construction Personnel with some years of practice but what draw my attention is CONSTRUCTION And the collapse works.
Yes thanks for creating a platform.
In management, there are rooms for planning, implementing, Observing or checking and improving and re- checking so in Concrete - Construction Project Management, we still keep the quality of concrete mix on CHECK while the men are on the mixing plant, you check the proportion of mix of aggregate or sand, granite and cement with the volume of water(level of purity of water).
The management of Concrete Preparation is the heart of construction industry not neglecting others items like Reinforcements etc.
there is need for Quality Control and an assurance of it, implementing it to the latter to Conform to CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS.

(1) (Reply)

Questions & Answers In IMPORT & EXPORT / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) / Open: 10th Wole Soyinka Award For Investigative Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.