Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nysc Age Limit - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Age Limit (120503 Views)

modified / NYSC Age Limit Verification Via WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Age Limit by zezeny: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Do you guyz know that if you 30years and below, you may still serve. It is only wen you are 31 and above that you can't serve. The NYSC Act says "he is ABOVE 30 years of age". So, please stop confusing it with if you are 30yrs you can't serve. It amount to reading into the Act a meaning not intended by the drafters. Let's be guarded

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Age Limit by grabAbargain: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Intern at Procter & Gamble for corp members starting in March

Other JobsOffice Assistant, lagos

HR Support Officer @ Vitafoam

Asset Supervisor IITA

Ticketing/Administrative Assistant, IITA

http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/

Receive Job Alerts via Watsapp, Drop your number here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4331827/job-vacancies to receive new job listings
Re: Nysc Age Limit by leonard4real(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
check ur mail

I'm above 30year I still wana go for service....... pls help, this is my email: leonard4real@gmail.com
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Tonymic4life(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
zezeny:
Do you guyz know that if you 30years and below, you may still serve. It is only wen you are 31 and above that you can't serve. The NYSC Act says "he is ABOVE 30 years of age". So, please stop confusing it with if you are 30yrs you can't serve. It amount to reading into the Act a meaning not intended by the drafters. Let's be guarded

Oga! Wat are u saying! If u bcom 30yrs before ur result is approved by senate den u can go.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Tonymic4life(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
zezeny:
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Tonymic4life(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
zezeny:

Oga! Wat are u saying! If u bcom 30yrs before ur result is approved by senate den u can go.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by zkri(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm 29years 10month at the time my final result was approve by the school senate.will I be mobilized for nysc?need urgent reply pls.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Age Limit by Asb4love(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2018
May God help us
Re: Nysc Age Limit by bodlandsystems: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
if you have PHD(Passion with Humility and determination),

Interested in community&government support ,

Willing&ready to support a sponsorship drive,

Interested& passionate about one of the following:

Community Police&Traffic Support,Health&Social Care Support,Educational Support and Infrastructure & Maintenance Support.

No age limit,No grade limitation,No gender consideration...just PHD and Be healthy,

Please remove any untrue information on your resume(there will be no need for that,just be simple and true)

Send resume to oldpineresource@gmail.com

on or before the 31st of march 2018.

Good luck!!
Re: Nysc Age Limit by creamyxoxo: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2018
My results was approved when I was 30 and some months old..do I still have a chance of going to serve?
Re: Nysc Age Limit by sseunth(m): 4:43am On Apr 16, 2018
If you are posted to ondo state, join this WhatsApp group https://chat. whatsapp .com/ K4HmAFDdDKbG9mrbuqo0mD

Remove spaces or message me on 08141265635 to add you to the group
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Felista(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
the same with me my result was approved two weeks ago because of the useless NASU strike that made it impossible for me to mobilize for batch A, will I still be eligible for july batch, I am 30 years and 3 months old already.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by voghas: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hi every one, am new in this forum, am 30yrs old now, and i will be 31yrs by 22/02/2019, my school will mobilized me by November 2018, do u think my age will allow me go for service? Is the age duration to go for service (30 and less) OR (29 and less)? Plss hlp me!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Age Limit by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Antina:

Its no more calculated based on Waec submitted in your school anymore, its calculated based on the date of birth you use on your JAMB and the year ( and month)the Senate of your school seat on your result. (When calculated, it must not be more that 30years of age, or else you will be exempted)
What of if it is 30 years plus 6 months?
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Antina(f): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
DamZik:
What of if it is 30 years plus 6 months?

Over and out!
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Antina:

Over and out!
solution?
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Antina(f): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
DamZik:
solution?

You can still find your way to camp through your institution student's affairs!! U know what I mean.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by XVIER(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Felista:
the same with me my result was approved two weeks ago because of the useless NASU strike that made it impossible for me to mobilize for batch A, will I still be eligible for july batch, I am 30 years and 3 months old already.
pls I'm having this same issue. Were you able to serve?
Re: Nysc Age Limit by draysmile23(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good day, someone to help me out to get 2008/ 2009 waec results with my name with my date of birth because what they upload for me in my nysc is must and I can't cope, I need help asap
Re: Nysc Age Limit by nobleexchanger(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Pigin1:
please this is my email samhim00@gmail.com send my details

Hello, please can you send me your whatsapp number , i need your help on nysc mobilization
Re: Nysc Age Limit by nasagold: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
pls i graduated last year 2018 ad was born 1988 sept,i should be serving this march.want to know cos this year am 31,will i be allowed to go for nysc since i will be 31 on sept.thanks
Re: Nysc Age Limit by kunnadcom: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Please I want to confirm if NYSC will use my WAEC date of Birth or my Jamb date if birth.

On my Waec it's 1988 but 1990 on my jamb... Please help me
Re: Nysc Age Limit by kunnadcom: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have two DOB my WAEC and JAMB which one will they use?
Antina:

Its no more calculated based on Waec submitted in your school anymore, its calculated based on the date of birth you use on your JAMB and the year ( and month)the Senate of your school seat on your result. (When calculated, it must not be more that 30years of age, or else you will be exempted)
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Antina(f): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
kunnadcom:
I have two DOB my WAEC and JAMB which one will they use?

WAEC
Re: Nysc Age Limit by kunnadcom: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please i need help send me mail if you can help me on my date of Birth issue kunnadcom@gmail.com
thanks

Antina:

WAEC
Re: Nysc Age Limit by temitope23(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
zezeny:
Do you guyz know that if you 30years and below, you may still serve. It is only wen you are 31 and above that you can't serve. The NYSC Act says "he is ABOVE 30 years of age". So, please stop confusing it with if you are 30yrs you can't serve. It amounts to reading into the Act a meaning not intended by the drafters. Let's be guarded

This is wrong, I graduated January Last year; my result was approved April 25 2018. School made a mistake of sending July 25 as the approval date. I clocked 30 in May 2018. I was exempted. So it is 30 years not 31 years.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Age Limit by temitope23(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
nasagold:
pls i graduated last year 2018 ad was born 1988 sept,i should be serving this march.want to know cos this year am 31,will i be allowed to go for nysc since i will be 31 on sept.thanks

If your school approve your result before you clocked 30 years, you'll serve. If not, you will be exempted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / My NYSC Experience In Kano State / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.