Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nysc Age Limit - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Age Limit (120570 Views)

modified / NYSC Age Limit Verification Via WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Age Limit by amijid2012(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
kunnadcom:
Please I want to confirm if NYSC will use my WAEC date of Birth or my Jamb date if birth.

On my Waec it's 1988 but 1990 on my jamb... Please help me
it's your waec they will use, assuming u av Neco, u wud have process ur clearance in school with it, by now u won't have much problem, because Neco don't use DOB
Re: Nysc Age Limit by patjane(f): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2019
WAEC
kunnadcom:
Please I want to confirm if NYSC will use my WAEC date of Birth or my Jamb date if birth.

On my Waec it's 1988 but 1990 on my jamb... Please help me
Re: Nysc Age Limit by showafrica(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2019
prettybabyfaz:

u can serve anytime u like so far u graduated before 30yrs of age! I mean if ur final senate approved result is before 30yrs of age....u ar far far more qualified! nysc make use of date of graduation in respect to date of birth not date one is mobilized!
#be guarded#

This is the problem a friend have, but he wants exemption letter, do have any idea of how to do it. He is above 30 now and not interested in any nysc but the registration process keep bringing out kaduna and Kano as options on where to serve
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Bolanleolojede6: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
pls guys, I was given admission as a direct entry student and I forgot d date of birth I used then but just shown like 4 hours ago during my Nysc registration that d age I use is above 30 year as at time of graduation, I wish to serve, is their still solution to did pls?...if their is what can I do?
Re: Nysc Age Limit by amijid2012(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Bolanleolojede6:
pls guys, I was given admission as a direct entry student and I forgot d date of birth I used then but just shown like 4 hours ago during my Nysc registration that d age I use is above 30 year as at time of graduation, I wish to serve, is their still solution to did pls?...if their is what can I do?
send a mail to this email

njiddaaminu@gmail.com

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Nysc Age Limit by freemi(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2019
amijid2012:
send a mail to this email

njiddaaminu@gmail.com

Thank me later
i heard there wil nw add age to nysc cert. Wont that b a problem?
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Elijahjay(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
pls guyz if someone write is last exams let say august 2018 and the result get aproved on feb 28 2019 when he is already 30, can he still be deployed for Service
Re: Nysc Age Limit by greatguru22: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Elijahjay:
pls guyz if someone write is last exams let say august 2018 and the result get aproved on feb 28 2019 when he is already 30, can he still be deployed for Service

If when the Senate approved the result, he was exactly 30yrs or less he would be deployed and mobolised for service.

However, if when the Senate approved the result he is more than 30yrs even if he is just a day older than 30yrs, such would be exempted.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by banji1(m): 5:34am On Sep 09, 2019
*FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by psalmson0909: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2019
NYSC relocation, date of birth issues or posting now done with upmost sincerety. Contact this 08180764085. I met him on this portal and he agreed to help with relocation despite not knowing me. He s legit. Tell him his namesake Sam referred you...
Re: Nysc Age Limit by joshbailey12345: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello good afternoon pls I would love to know more about jamb regularization because am having a serious issue I will be graduating next year by june but I wrote my jamb year 2014 but the person that help me to register did a mistake in my DOB 1990 instead of 1994 but by next year February 11 I will be 30 instead of 25 pls what can do I finish my ND program in 2016 I waited for three years before I gain my HND admission pls what can I do that won't affect my national youth service ? Pls urgent reply thanks
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Asoris123: 12:33am On Feb 04, 2020
I am 30yrs old now by July 27 I would be 31. Can i still go for service?
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Asoris123: 12:55am On Feb 04, 2020
I just completed my final exams January 2020 so I want to go apply for jamb regulations tomorrow for service. I am 30 years old and by July 27 this year I will be 31, my date if birth is july/27/1989. My question is can i still go for service? Pls I need a quick response. Thanks
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Ubahma: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2020
I applied for exemption this 2020 batch A, stream 1, but funny enough, my Name came out and has been deployed to serve. I wouldn't want to serve. However, i am above the age Limits established by NYSC and I realized that the cyber man reduced my age, that is why my name came out with a call up letter and I have been asked to report to camp today. What do I do please. How do I convince NYSC I don't want to serve and also correct the age on the NYSC enrolment/registration form? I need your candid advice.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Ubahma: 6:33am On Mar 10, 2020
I applied for exemption this 2020 batch A, stream 1, but funny enough, my Name came out and has been deployed to serve. I wouldn't want to serve. However, i am above the age Limits established by NYSC and I realized that the cyber man reduced my age, that is why my name came out with a call up letter and I have been asked to report to camp today. What do I do please. How do I convince NYSC I don't want to serve and also correct the age on the NYSC enrolment/registration form? I need your candid advice.
Any positive counsel will be appreciated as I prepare to report to camp today.
I need an advice

Thanks
Re: Nysc Age Limit by Favour088: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please I need help, I will be 30 on May this year but I will graduate by September, is there any hope for me? I really want to serve.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by donMIG(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
pm me,lets talk,the stuff is real, hv done for 3 people already

Pls I have this issue ooo
I'm turned 30 april 18 and senate approved our result on 2nd July... How can u help a bro out pls
Re: Nysc Age Limit by itzwell(f): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Please, can someone explain more on this senate approval of results?
Is it approval of the results to be pasted?
My sister graduated at 28, but had spill over courses, to write, she has written and passed the exams and intends going for service by September, please is it possible?
She'll be 30 by May.
Re: Nysc Age Limit by davidtobi1759(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who runs Nysc age reduction after being exempted ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Age Limit by Yankeek1: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
I need this too. Were u able to get someone to help out on the Age reduction thingy? Pls let me know
Re: Nysc Age Limit by TybMedia(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20
temitope23:

This is wrong, I graduated January Last year; my result was approved April 25 2018. School made a mistake of sending July 25 as the approval date. I clocked 30 in May 2018. I was exempted. So it is 30 years not 31 years.

Did you correct it later?[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / My NYSC Experience In Kano State / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.