Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Saw This Message On My Inbox Today Is It Real?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Saw This Message On My Inbox Today Is It Real?? (670 Views)

Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) / Look What Showed Up In My Inbox Today!!! / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Message On My Inbox Today Is It Real?? by marinxxx(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2015
Dear artist, we are happy to announce to you that you are among the 50 artists that were selected to participate in the upcoming audition. The management has agreed to give a record deal of (#5000,000) to two of the winners from the three artists with the benefit of owning an apartment in Lekki, a brand new Toyota Venza and a monthly salary which will be negotiable. The remaining artiste will be given the opportunity to work with our top marketers e.g AHBU Ventures, OBAINO etc. As well as working with Masterkraft. You are required to pay the sum of #5,300 as your audition fee to enable your registration/application to be completed. Scan the following requirement and send it back as soon as possible. Registration closes on the 24 / 05/2015
Re: I Saw This Message On My Inbox Today Is It Real?? by toys2seven(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2015
My 2 cents?... Someone that knows you is trying to scam you.

On the other side. Make a research on those acronyms. Find someone else who got the mail. Scammers always leave a loose end.

Good luck.

P.S. If it's scam and u fall for it, don't come back here crying.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Message On My Inbox Today Is It Real?? by marinxxx(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2015
toys2seven:
My 2 cents?... Someone that knows you is trying to scam you.

On the other side. Make a research on those acronyms. Find someone else who got the mail. Scammers always leave a loose end.

Good luck.

P.S. If it's scam and u fall for it, don't come i i sent an email to dem nd i gt deir group from nairaland
back here crying.

(1) (Reply)

5 Deadly Accidents Caused By People Taking Selfies / Woman Arrested On Suspicion Of Stripping On Malaysia Quake Mountain / Gunman Kills Nine After Worshipping In African-american Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.