Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies (950 Views)

Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States / Amazon And Ebay Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by dav8id(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2015
I got this mail from paypal today, Anyone received same mail?.

Soon, PayPal and eBay will no longer be part of the same group of companies and will operate as unrelated organizations. So we’re updating PayPal’s User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and the Acceptable Use Policy to continue providing the same great services you’re used to. Although we've updated the Privacy Policy, our commitment to protecting your data remains unchanged. We’re also making other changes to our business practices and policies that aren’t related to the separation. You can read about the details on our "Policy Update" page. To learn more about what's been changed, simply log in to your PayPal account and click on Policy Updates under the 'Notifications' section.

The amended User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Acceptable Use Policy will automatically apply to you on July 1, 2015. We encourage you to review this policy update to familiarize yourself with the changes being made. If you don’t want to accept the changes, please follow the steps we’ve outlined on the Policy Update page.

As always, if you need help or have any questions, feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by dav8id(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
I hope the changes is for good
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by afanide: 3:39pm On May 20, 2015
dav8id:
I hope the changes is for good

Got same.........
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by nanalady(f): 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
Pls help me..i successfully opened an account..PayPal account but my card has not been confirmed...which card number are they asking for..is it the long number in front of my atm..or ...pls answer

apart from making payment for goods etc...can i receive money too?
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by dav8id(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2015
nanalady:
Pls help me..i successfully opened an account..PayPal account but my card has not been confirmed...which card number are they asking for..is it the long number in front of my atm..or ...pls answer

apart from making payment for goods etc...can i receive money too?

Dis ur question heavy for mouth oooo...

well yes, na dat long number on ur atm card. the card most be ether visa card or master ( no go use verve card ooo)

Can you receive money too? dat one me no fit answer cuz i no know which type of card you get.
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by nanalady(f): 3:58pm On May 20, 2015
Its gtb master card...
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by dav8id(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
nanalady:
Its gtb master card...

naira abi dollar master card? if na naira Nope but i think dollar gtb master d receive noo too knw sha
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by nanalady(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2015
Ok..thank you..v much..ehe..you know the numbers in front of the atm is spaced..when filling the card number space..should i space it like the atm or just join all the numbers...
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by twosquare(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
nanalady:
Ok..thank you..v much..ehe..you know the numbers in front of the atm is spaced..when filling the card number space..should i space it like the atm or just join all the numbers...
don't space it noow.
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by nanalady(f): 4:44pm On May 20, 2015
twosquare:
don't space it noow.
lol...thank you.. wink
Re: Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies by dav8id(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
nanalady:
lol...thank you.. wink

No space

(1) (Reply)

Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination / closed / Jumia Sellers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.