Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria (3163 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by adedayoleke90(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2015
Pls my brothers and sisters, wish business can I do with 200K in Nigeria,I will appreciate any advice pls.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by docmoses(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2015
FTC
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by WAGAZ: 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
here to learn
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by lafex: 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
Buy okada(u can even buy two of the less cost) and give out for hire purchase
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by slimfit22(f): 5:20pm On May 20, 2015
Here is my advice, if u can do it, It pays. Go to where they sell R/Cards in bulk @ a cheaper rate from the dealers and start distributing to those selling in retail. If u can do it, u dont av to pay for shop or u dont need to look for shop or pay anybody its only if u want to employ someone to do it for u. But its risky to do that. I was doing this biz. while serving. Its an advice anyway
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by kolomax(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2015
Open a barbing salon,start a dry cleaning job,car wash or if you are nearby an institution you can easily start photocopy
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by zicoy6k: 5:30pm On May 20, 2015
For those who will be writing UNILORIN post UTME in few months time, i have the past questions that will help you. I have seen a lot of people selling and giving fake past questions and i decided to use my connections to get a genuin one. This one comprises of all d post UTME questions from 2008 to 2013 and corresponding answers. The PUTME questions of last year
was majorly from the past questions from 2008-2013. If you want a sample of about 80 questions, quote dis post and drop ur email address and u will get it. If u want d full package(over 1000 questions), u can
call me on 08167919037.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 5:48pm On May 20, 2015
adedayoleke90:
Pls my brothers and sisters, wish business can I do with 200K in Nigeria,I will appreciate any advice pls.

@Op, Are you in Port-Harcourt? You need Proper Mentoring if you would want to Consider IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. DONT INVEST IN FOOTBALL BETTING, FOREX TRADING, etc.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN BANKERS CAN DO IMPORTATION BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS STOPED BECAUSE THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS, THEREBY FINDING IT HARD TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ABOUT 15-20K THAT IS ALL.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, but that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT, WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS, HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP IT FOT $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. 'So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria', HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS ON KONGA, JUMIA, OLX, etc. WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP YOUR GOODS.

I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba, taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though), BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES.
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by lafex: 6:00pm On May 20, 2015
slimfit22:
Here is my advice, if u can do it, It pays. Go to where they sell R/Cards in bulk @ a cheaper rate from the dealers and start distributing to those selling in retail. If u can do it, u dont av to pay for shop or u dont need to look for shop or pay anybody its only if u want to employ someone to do it for u. But its risky to do that. I was doing this biz. while serving. Its an advice anyway
I have interest in this biz, kindly give me the details on the cost and selling price. Thanks
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 6:21pm On May 20, 2015
slimfit22:

Did i hear you just suggest
RECHARGE CARDS BUSINESS?

I once attended a RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS seminar in Port-Harcourt.

And to be sincere, i regretted wasting my Money. I was disappointed.

I paid 10,000 for that training and at the end, we were asked to pay extral 10k for them to install the printing software on our Laptop with a code before we could start the business.

So it was as if, the seminar was a waste because most of us were not having extral 10k for installing the printing software.

The worst of it came when we realised that if you are to print eg. #100 denomination, your interest is (2naira) per card cos you pay #95.00 to print each card, to sell to retailers #98.00 and your interest is 2.00.

So if you are printing 100 cards, your interest is 200naira after you must have finished selleng it.

Looking aat the stress involved in walking here and there, to me, it's not worth it.

I do importation Business and i can assure you, it is the easiest way to make money.

You invest 20k, you get 20k/more back as interest withing 2-3weeks depending on what you Imported, & how fast you sell it.

So you just dont Import anything. Do you research on what sells fast.

BUT I DONT THINK YOU WILL GO THROUGH ALL THAT AS I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO IMPORT AND MAKE HELL PROFIT SELLING YOUR ITEMS ON JUMIA, KONGA, and lots more.

Like i said before, if op resides in Port-Harcourt, PM me so we meet for Proper training on this.

Service charge apply.......

Click the link below 2015 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2015
afanide:

RECHARGE CARDS BUSINESS?

I paid 10,000 for that training and at the end, we were asked to pay extral 10k for them to install the printing software on our Laptop with a code before we could start the business.

So it was as if, the seminar was a waste because most of us were not having extral 10k for installing the printing software.

The worst of it came when we realised that if you are to print eg. #100 denomination, your interest is (2naira) per card cos you pay #95.00 to print each card, to sell to retailers #98.00 and your interest is 2.00.

So if you are printing 100 cards, your interest is 200naira after you must have finished selleng it.

Looking aat the stress involved in walking here and there, to me, it's not worth it.

I do importation Business and i can assure you, it is the easiest way to make money.

You invest 20k, you get 20k/more back as interest withing 2-3weeks depending on what you Imported, & how fast you sell it.

BUT I DONT THINK YOU WILL GO THROUGH ALL THAT AS I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO IMPORT AND MAKE HELL PROFIT SELLING YOUR ITEMS ON JUMIA, KONGA, and lots more.

Like i said before, if op resides in Port-Harcourt, PM me so we meet for Proper training on this.

So tell me, how were you able to sell on Konga or Jumia owning to the fact that this is only meant for people that reside in Lagos?

If at all you have stores on the two sites, how have you been able to manage the transportation of going to Lagos to drop your products at konga's or jumia's shipping offices in lagos? Not withstanding the stress and risks involved in traveling to Lagos on regular basis .
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by lafex: 6:37pm On May 20, 2015
afanide:

RECHARGE CARDS BUSINESS?

from what u said about recharge card I see that u know nothing about the business but u r just here to divert the mind of people here. If I call u a scammer now, u will start screaming while u behave as such.
Its better for u to park well than quoting me, my advice to u.

1 Like

Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by adedayoleke90(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2015
afanide:

@Op, Are you in Port-Harcourt? You need Proper Mentoring if you would want to Consider IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. DONT INVEST IN FOOTBALL BETTING, FOREX TRADING, etc.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN BANKERS CAN DO IMPORTATION BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS STOPED BECAUSE THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS, THEREBY FINDING IT HARD TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ABOUT 15-20K THAT IS ALL.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, but that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT, WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS, HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP IT FOT $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. 'So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria', HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS ON KONGA, JUMIA, OLX, etc. WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP YOUR GOODS.

I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba, taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though), BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES.
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
thanks very much bros, I really appreciate ur advice but I'm not in PH I stay in LAG
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
adedayoleke90:
thanks very much bros, I really appreciate ur advice but I'm not in PH I stay in LAG

Ok. Goodluck!

Port-Harcourt to Lagos is not that far. If eventually you pick interest in venturing into this business, you can always reach me. My contact is on my signature below.

Betterstill, i can come to Lagos to give you Proper Tutoring, and leave you with materials that would guide you through.

Regards!
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2015
afanide:

Ok. Goodluck!

Port-Harcourt to Lagos is not that far. If eventually you pick interest in venturing into this business, you can always reach me. My contact is on my signature below.

Betterstill, i can come to Lagos to give you Proper Tutoring, and leave you with materials that would guide you through.

Regards!

you sound to desperate, because of 200k you will travel to lagos and mentor the investor... Scam
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
lafex:
from what u said about recharge card I see that u know nothing about the business but u r just here to divert the mind of people here. If I call u a scammer now, u will start screaming while u behave as such.

bro to counter him give insightful information. Tell us the ROI for the business since you were once into it
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
lafex:

Bros, Visit VM Technology at Aba Road By Woji Junction, Opp Customary court.

That is where i attended the seminar and they still run seminars there.

Don't tell me what i know. If you reside in Port-Harcourt, you must have heared their advert on Love FM on this same recharge card business.

I know how we Nigerians jump into conclusions calling people names but dont call me s scam.

If you reside in Port-Harcourt/have a friend PH, we can meet.

No Offence......
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
Royal155:
So tell me, how were you able to sell on Konga or Jumia owning to the fact that this is only meant for people that reside in Lagos?

If at all you have stores on the two sites, how have you been able to manage the transportation of going to Lagos to drop your products at konga's or jumia's shipping offices in lagos? Not withstanding the stress and risks involved in traveling to Lagos on regular basis .

It's no longer mandatory that you must reside in Lagos for you to be a merchant on Konga. That system has been changed.

If i have an order on Konga, i copy that Buyer's details and take it to DHL. All i need to give to DHL is my Konga Seller no.

Even if you are in Katsina, you can now sell on Konga.

Google is your friend so you can check that out.

I also use Kaymu, OLX, etc.

As for Jumia, i have a friend in Lagos that handles that for me.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
dondo83:

you sound to desperate, because of 200k you will travel to lagos and mentor the investor... Scam

Am trying to let him see some sincerity here. And you termed that as Scam?

I think you should learn to do little research before you Term someone as Scam.

People like you fall for Scammers because you cant detect one.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 20, 2015
afanide:

It's no longer mandatory that you must reside in Lagos for you to be a merchant on Konga. That system has been changed.

If i have an order on Konga, i copy that Buyer's details and take it to DHL. All i need to give to DHL is my Konga Seller no.

Even if you are in Katsina, you can now sell on Konga.

Google is your friend so you can check that out.

I also use Kaymu, OLX, etc.

As for Jumia, i have a friend in Lagos that handles that for me.
Tell me more about it my bros.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by moroun02: 8:23pm On May 20, 2015
Afanide is a scammer. He promises what he cannot deliver and ends up giving you materials that have been in circulation since 2013. He knows next to nothing about importation. All he does is copy and paste. I have his materials full of absolute crap that he sold to me for 5k. So everyone should be careful of him and his likes (Dee Obinna), these are hungry guys looking for who to feed them. I've fallen victim already but u be careful now.
A word they say is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
moroun02:
Afanide is a scammer. He promises what he cannot deliver and ends up giving you materials that have been in circulation since 2013. He knows next to nothing about importation. All he does is copy and paste. I have his materials full of absolute crap that he sold to me for 5k. So everyone should be careful of him and his likes (Dee Obinna), these are hungry guys looking for who to feed them. I've fallen victim already but u be careful now.
I knew it!!!! People can be so wicked.

1 Like

Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
moroun02:

Atleast am happy because you didnt say YOU PAID FOR MY MATERIALS, AND I DID NOT DELIVER OR I RAN AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY.

THAT SAME MATERIAL YOU CALL CRAP IS A GOLD MINE IN THE HANDS OF MANY.

AM SURE YOU HAVE EXPLOITED THE INFORMATION IN THAT MATERIAL.

AM NOT SURPRISED AT YOUR UNSERIOUSNESS! Material that I myself still make us of, few people have called me to thank me on this same material that you are critising?

My Material has 100% Money Back Guaranty if the information there are False.

Op, were the informations in the Material FALSE?
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 8:51pm On May 20, 2015
Royal155:
I knew it!!!! People can be so wicked.

Am amazed at the way you jump into conclusions.

From your signature, i can tell you Import those wrist watches you sell.

What are you Implying?
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by Tejuri(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2015
lafex:
Buy okada(u can even buy two of the less cost) and give out for hire purchase

Buying of Okada, always involves dealing with touts and potentially incorrigible people.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by missKiffy(f): 11:24pm On May 20, 2015
Op, just be careful o, with the kind of comments am seeing in this thread, I dey smell scam. At the mention of 200k na how dey go scam you dem dey think of
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by breadplanets(f): 8:17am On May 21, 2015
afanide:

RECHARGE CARDS BUSINESS?

I opened a thread about this recharge card printing business this morning. There is a seminar about it today till saturday in my town that is why i decided to ask questions before going to commit my money. Can you tell me more about it please?
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by kennethkaycee(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2015
adedayoleke90:

You might want to check out my write ups on Infopreneurship, this is a biz concept where you will determine your earnings daily...

Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 8:55am On May 21, 2015
breadplanets:
I opened a thread about this recharge card printing business this morning. There is a seminar about it today till saturday in my town that is why i decided to ask questions before going to commit my money. Can you tell me more about it please?

If you reside in Rumuogba Port-Harcourt, as if you are going to slaughter, their office is opposite that Court. It's an 4 story building.

I wouldnt want to discourage you from attending the seminar. Go and give it a trial, then return and inform the house about it.

You will even be issued a certificate at the ebd of the training and some materials.

But to me o, i wouldnt go for it. It's not worth the stress. Unless you want to invest 300-500k in it.

Maybe it's because Importation Business is very profitable/Lucrative that's why the Recharge card Business seem like a waste of time to me.

You can start small and grow big though. There is no harm in giving it a trial.

Go and attend the seminar.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by breadplanets(f): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
afanide:

If you reside in Rumuogba Port-Harcourt, as if you are going to slaughter, their office is opposite that Court. It's an 4 story building.

I wouldnt want to discourage you from attending the seminar. Go and give it a trial, then return and inform the house about it.

You will even be issued a certificate at the ebd of the training and some materials.

But to me o, i wouldnt go for it. It's not worth the stress. Unless you want to invest 300-500k in it.

Maybe it's because Importation Business is very profitable/Lucrative that's why the Recharge card Business seem like a waste of time to me.

You can start small and grow big though. There is no harm in giving it a trial.

Go and attend the seminar.
My issue is that we already have a business where we sell recharge cards as well. We buy 960 if they bring for us or 950 if we go out to buy. So according to what you are saying its still the same 950 i'll be charged to print it out myself. Abeg i no get money to waste on the seminar jare.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by afanide: 10:11am On May 21, 2015
breadplanets:
My issue is that we already have a business where we sell recharge cards as well. We buy 960 if they bring for us or 950 if we go out to buy. So according to what you are saying its still the same 950 i'll be charged to print it out myself. Abeg i no get money to waste on the seminar jare.

Hahahahaha that is what i said ealier that RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS is not worth the risk.

Imagine you buying #100x10cards=960, buy the time you sell it, your interest is 40naira. That is if you can sell everything in a day.

Is it the stress of walking up and down looking for customers/selling the cards? People that suffer most are people that dont have Bycicles/machine as means of marketing. You will trekk the hell out.

I was disappointed/regretted ever attending that seminar. When you hear them analyse this business, you would want to borrow money to attend their seminars. But believe me, YOU WILL BE LEFT DISAPPOINTED.

And Somebody was here yesterday Telling me i know Nothing about Recharge Card Printing Business..........

Thank God you are already into the Business, and you have Justified my Claim.
Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by darexkey(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2015
Invest in an ICT biz centre. That's what i do, It's a good money spinner. U can connect wt me on whatsapp 07039359066 for a better chat on d biz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitable Business To Start With 4million Naira In January 2021 / 5 Top Sites Where You Can Read News And Get Paid In Nigeria For Free / How To Safely Source For Your Products On Alibaba - The Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.