Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Reveals Yet Another Bombshell About His Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Reveals Yet Another Bombshell About His Family (608 Views)

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Reveals Yet Another Bombshell About His Family by nosairabor(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2015
Football star, Emmanuel Adebayor has revealed on his Facebook page another messy secret about his family. How his brother almost cut his throat with knife.

Below is the part 3 he released few hours ago.

If I decide to bring out the Part 3 today, it is because my brother @Kola Adebayor and my other siblings have decided to talk about our family issues on social medias, through letters to my club, radios…I could write an autobiography and sell it but I decided to share with you here.

Read more here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/05/part-3-footballer-emmanuel-adebayor.html

---
Follow in Facebook:
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog
Nosa Irabor's Blog

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Late Registration May Start Next Week. / Ways To Give Your Kids Nice Thrills / Nigerians On Twitter React To Sanusi's Marriage To 18 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.