Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. (4228 Views)

MTN To Start Charging For The Share And Sale Service Starting From The 31st Of J / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / How To Share DATA On MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by WalkingSaint: 5:15pm On May 20, 2015
While I acknowledge the wonderful contributions of hard working Nigerians in growing the cheaper shared data SME business in the country, Nigerians should be made aware of the service that is made available to them.
While some of these SME are making good strides satisfying the needs of the population, some others have no business running the shared data business.
My main aim of this write up is to enable Nigerians share their experience and in a long run make those not working hard enough to improve in their service.
Allow me to be the first to share my experience:
I have used 3 of such portals in the last 2 months (why do I keep moving from one to the other? I guess it is because of the desire to get a cheaper and better service for my money.)
My adventures I believe should bless Nigerians make good decisions.
SME
Shelaf mdataplans
excellent customer service'
2-6 hrs response time

Cheap data (Obra ITC)
excellent customer service
5-30mins responce time

Club konnect
poor customer service
3 days now, yet to be creditted

My initial conclusion was I have been scammed, I guess they are not a scam after all. Even though I have not received service for my money.
They should wake up….and serve better.

Share your experience. Someone out there needs to know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by WalkingSaint: 11:05pm On May 20, 2015
My experience with Club Konnect

I fell to this group only 3 days ago. Saw their advert on Nairaland and went for it. Opened an account CK8098214 , made deposit into my wallet and till date my wallet has not been credited.
Called numerous times only to be pushed around. It is either they will not pick, will not reply your whatsapp message or just play dumb.
They will not give me data, will not give me airtime credits and will not credit the wallet with the said sum and NO REFUNDS
Yes N1700 can be deemed small, but imagine receiving such from 1000 Nigerians cry

RULE 9: Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g SCAMMING, copyright infringment, hacking, gay meetings, and incitement.

I wonder why Nairaland will permit Club Konnect to advertise on their portal?
NAIRALAND, some of us trust you. Please please and please check these people you permit to advertise on your portal oooo.....

If Club Konnect says i am lying, i will present proof of bank transfers to their Gtb account

Soon it will be 4 days.

NIGERIANS BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY O....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2015
WalkingSaint:

I fell to this group only 3 days ago. Saw their advert on Nairaland and went for it. Opened an account CK8098214 , made deposit into my wallet and till date my wallet has not been credited.
Called numerous times only to be pushed around. It is either they will not pick, will not reply your whatsapp message or just play dumb.
They will not give me data, will not give me airtime credits and will not credit the wallet with the said sum and NO REFUNDS
Yes N1700 can be deemed small, but imagine receiving such from 1000 Nigerians cry

RULE 9: Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g SCAMMING, copyright infringment, hacking, gay meetings, and incitement.

NAIRALAND, some of us trust you. Please please and please check these people you permit to advertise on your portal oooo.....

If Club Konnect says i am lying, i will present proof of bank transfers to their Gtb account

Soon it will be 4 days.

The problem is that these guys give you prices that no reasonable person will sell at. At times its not just about quantity but quality. Assuming Airtel offers 5gb at 1k and you go for it when you know Airtel service is not in your location. So what to consider is omnibus in choosing your service providers.
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2015
Want to tell all that there are still good and reliable data resellers here on Nairaland.

BTW
I can send your data, you confirm it before you pay. But you shouldnt spend more than 1 hour before paying oo, because its risky, make i no get scammed because say i dey form better person. So you should have my money ready. Some persons have used this arrangement.
Holla @ Djhypno
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2015
Wisdom4915:
My name is wisdom ikpe,am throgh with secondary school,but am currently an apprentice,I have an mtn sim card with 76gb for sale,my number is 08093312783,pls if u wnt to buy u can call,am in omagwa in rivers state,pls u must b in port harcourt b4 we can meet..d 76gb expires on september..am waiting for ur call,thanks...
76 gb? Hmmmm. That must be from tweaking.

1 Like

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:20am On May 21, 2015
Am av bean using club konnect for the past 3month now. Their cc is very poor, they hardly pick their calls but i never av any issue for founding acct or cradit my data .
though i normaly use airtime to found my acct
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by WalkingSaint: 8:43am On May 21, 2015
I received a call from the MD of Club Konnect today at about 7:45am.
He sounded nice and concerned over my experience with his staff and gave his sincere apologies.
Within 2 mins after the call, all my issues were sorted out....i.e my wallet was credited, another account was opened for me on request with a promise for better service.

We are expecting a CHANGE IN HIS STAFF as he will be bringing in a well groomed team with good customer relationship.

Thank God the nightmare is over,
thank God a change for good is coming to one of our SME's,
thank God for the portal NAIRALAND has provided to enable us enforce such change.
Thank you for all your contributions.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by DjDrizz: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Hello all i sent some money here to their GTBank Account N6200 to order for my orbra bracelet and i havent recieved any response from the team up until now.
Orbra.net 08092953364 info@orbra.net
They Dont pick their calls or reply their emails since August 3rd,2015 i wonder if i will be getting my order at all.
what do i do now?
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by Abby0007(f): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ya all should probably try 'Abby Networks'. Whatsapp 08036790781 or Call 08170171511. The transaction is between 10minutes at most, and you don't have to call back @ all. Quality is totally worth it!! https://m.facebook.com/abbynetworks hp i helped.!
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by eduuphila: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
[The truth remains that clubkonnect is a very coded and proffesional scam. They have defrauded me about #2000 and they hardly pick your call or kept to their. Recent experiences have been so terrible. They scam with impunity. I have decided to let go of the money but....]While I acknowledge the wonderful contributions of hard working Nigerians in growing the cheaper shared data SME business in the country, Nigerians should be made aware of the service that is made available to them.
While some of these SME are making good strides satisfying the needs of the population, some others have no business running the shared data business.
My main aim of this write up is to enable Nigerians share their experience and in a long run make those not working hard enough to improve in their service.
I have used 3 of such portals in the last 2 months (why do I keep moving from one to the other? I guess it is because of the desire to get a cheaper and better service for my money.)
SME
Shelaf mdataplans
2-6 hrs response time

Cheap data (Obra ITC)
5-30mins responce time

Club konnect
poor customer service

My initial conclusion was I have been scammed, I guess they are not a scam after all. Even though I have not received service for my money.

Share your experience. Someone out there needs to know.[/quote]
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by eduuphila: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
[The truth remains that clubkonnect is a very coded and proffesional scam. They have defrauded me about #2000 and they hardly pick your call or kept to their promises. Recent experiences have been so terrible. They scam with impunity. They claim to sell data at a discounted rate but I assure you they will collect the discount from your acc indirectly. I have decided to let go of the money but...
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by Chrisokey2(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
eduuphila:
[The truth remains that clubkonnect is a very coded and proffesional scam. They have defrauded me about #2000 and they hardly pick your call or kept to their promises. Recent experiences have been so terrible. They scam with impunity. They claim to sell data at a discounted rate but I assure you they will collect the discount from your acc indirectly. I have decided to let go of the money but...
For me CLUBKONNECT is not fake,de serve me well till today.u can check from de pic below.. All u need is to follow de INSTRUCTIONS very well in terms of founding ur account,make sure u used de name & de number de gave u as depositor's name finish..

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
eduuphila:
[The truth remains that clubkonnect is a very coded and proffesional scam. They have defrauded me about #2000 and they hardly pick your call or kept to their. Recent experiences have been so terrible. They scam with impunity. I have decided to let go of the money but....]While I acknowledge the wonderful contributions of hard working Nigerians in growing the cheaper shared data SME business in the country, Nigerians should be made aware of the service that is made available to them.
SME
Shelaf mdataplans
2-6 hrs response time

Cheap data (Obra ITC)
5-30mins responce time

Club konnect
poor customer service

we are so sorry to hear that, please can you be more explicit on your issue with us so that we can investigate and give you a full refund if you did not get your data. accept our sincere apology thanks
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by owoblow77: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hi Clubkonnect, I had to signup on Nairaland because I transferred N4,620 into your bank account, and I haven't gotten any data. I have sent text messages to the phone number on your website, but got no response. I made the transfer since 23rd October. Kindly resolve this promptly. My transaction ID is 6256003888.
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
owoblow77:
Hi Clubkonnect, I had to signup on Nairaland because I transferred N4,620 into your bank account, and I haven't gotten any data. I have sent text messages to the phone number on your website, but got no response. I made the transfer since 23rd October. Kindly resolve this promptly. My transaction ID is 6256003888.
Could u Pls provide the bank u paid to as we operate multiple bank accounts

Thank
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
WalkingSaint:
While I acknowledge the wonderful contributions of hard working Nigerians in growing the cheaper shared data SME business in the country, Nigerians should be made aware of the service that is made available to them.
SME
Shelaf mdataplans
2-6 hrs response time

Cheap data (Obra ITC)
5-30mins responce time

Club konnect
poor customer service

Has d issue been resolved, if not Pls provide ur login with us and the exact issue so we can resolve or make a full refund if u did not get ur data/airtime

Thanks
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
eduuphila:
[The truth remains that clubkonnect is a very coded and proffesional scam. They have defrauded me about #2000 and they hardly pick your call or kept to their promises. Recent experiences have been so terrible. They scam with impunity. They claim to sell data at a discounted rate but I assure you they will collect the discnoount from your acc indirectly. I have decided to let go of the money but...

Hello, u don't have to let go of your money, Pls provide details of ur login and payment details so we can either credit u or make a full refund

Thanks
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
WalkingSaint:

Soon it will be 4 days.

Pls provide details of ur payment and login
We would appreciate if u could provide D bank proof here, since u say u have it. This will help u credit u or give a full refund which ever u choice u pick

Thanks
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by bolaji73(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
clubkonnect:

Pls provide details of ur payment and login
We would appreciate if u could provide D bank proof here, since u say u have it. This will help u credit u or give a full refund which ever u choice u pick

Thanks
you guys have never disappointed me before save for the fact that you do delay funding of wallet once in a while that you nearly gave me heart attack recently.But only issue I've with you people is the #1000 airtime I sent to the number I found in your website after I had applied that I wanted to fund my wallet using airtime transfer .that was about a month ago. but as I'm typing this now, you are yet to credit me. And the thing is really paining me gaan. Imagining #1000 just disappear into the thing air just like that in this buharish era? After several callings and text still ,nothing. I still believe you guys can still do something. in fact, I will come hear to give testimony when you eventually does it. the number I used to send the airtime is 08137775940(#1000 MTN).you can check through your data base. though, I can't remember the specific date but it should be up to a month now or thereabout.my user I'd is :CK13716558.thanks as I await you guys response.
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
bolaji73:
you guys have never disappointed me before save for the fact that you do delay funding of wallet once in a while that you nearly gave me heart attack recently.But only issue I've with you people is the #1000 airtime I sent to the number I found in your website after I had applied that I wanted to fund my wallet using airtime transfer .that was about a month ago. but as I'm typing this now, you are yet to credit me. And the thing is really paining me gaan. Imagining #1000 just disappear into the thing air just like that in this buharish era? After several callings and text still ,nothing. I still believe you guys can still do something. in fact, I will come hear to give testimony when you eventually does it. the number I used to send the airtime is 08137775940(#1000 MTN).you can check through your data base. though, I can't remember the specific date but it should be up to a month now or thereabout.my user I'd is :CK13716558.thanks as I await you guys response.
Thanks for the kind words. We have confirmed ur airtime transfer and credited u according.
Sorry for delay in funding but I hope it all resolved now. Do have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by bolaji73(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know you guys would surely do it. I've just confirmed that you've credited it.
Dear Nairalanders,Clubkonnet is real .I've been transacting with them for the past two months now. I've never had issue with them save for the only one I complained up there. Thank God it's now been resolve.

Thanks club Konnect.
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by owoblow77: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi Clubkonnect. I made the transfer to your Firstbank account. My user ID is CK10000245.
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
pm me to give there direct contact
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by owoblow77: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
@ clubkonnect: please, what's the update as regards my complaint?
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
owoblow77:
@ clubkonnect: please, what's the update as regards my complaint?
Hello, your account has been credited with N4,620.00. Thanks
Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by owoblow77: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
@ Clubkonnect: I just checked your website, and confirmed that my account has been credited, thanks. However, I checked and saw that my balance is now N 5120, how come the extra N500? Also, I haven't received the purchased data ( I used *229*9# to check). Do I need to do anything else?

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by clubkonnect: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
owoblow77:
@ Clubkonnect: I just checked your website, and confirmed that my account has been credited, thanks. However, I checked and saw that my balance is now N 5120, how come the extra N500? Also, I haven't received the purchased data ( I used *229*9# to check). Do I need to do anything else?

Is this ur first payment with us?
Co's u had a balance of 500 in ur wallet before I credited u.
Also Etisalat sme data share could be very funny, with frequent network issue. Did u get message from Etisalat dat u have been allocated data? If yes and u still do not have the data on ur phone, it mean it was due to bad network
Let me have D mobile number so I can investigate and rectify the issue asap

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by owoblow77: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
@clubkonnect: Thanks again. It is my 2nd transaction with you. The 1st was a N500 data, to ''test'' if you guys were real. I got the data for that, which prompted this 2nd transaction. I initiated a 3rd transaction (worth N500) when I was looking for your contact. I didn't pay for that, so you don't owe me any additional N500. I think I'm beginning to understand how to navigate your website. I just initiated another data purchase using the amount you credited my wallet with(see details below). Please help transfer the data asap.

Re: The Share Data Reseller Business In Nigeria. by BluePearls(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2016
I can't register on your site, keep getting error. What are the prices of your Etisalat data?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Injoo Max 2 Specifications And Price / MTN Don Come Again O! / Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.