Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. (3288 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by stoicism: 5:38pm On May 20, 2015
While still waiting for German Uni admissions, just received admission to study MEng Mech, Czech Technical University in Prague. Guys pls any info on the visa process, approval or denial rate of their study visa, anything to add to my knowledge or enlighten me with Pls guys. CZECH REPUBLIC
Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by lasthoperesort: 2:31am On May 21, 2015
stoicism:
While still waiting for German Uni admissions, just received admission to study MEng Mech, Czech Technical University in Prague. Guys pls any info on the visa process, approval or denial rate of their study visa, anything to add to my knowledge or enlighten me with Pls guys. CZECH REPUBLIC
have u gotten all dat is required to process the visa?
Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by stoicism: 6:17am On May 21, 2015
lasthoperesort:
have u gotten all dat is required to process the visa?

yes as stated on the embassy website
Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by coldgate(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2015
Ok. I hope you know that their language is very difficult to understand. More difficult than the German language and I don't think the schools are known for Eng. The Arts is what they are known for.

Why don't you wait for Germany? That is a better deal in my humble opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by tlk2Prince(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2015
I wanted to apply in one of d universities in czech republic buh wen I called the Czech Embassy abuja to get more information about visa,
I was told I can't use a sponsor account. So that discouraged me completely.
Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by stoicism: 7:14pm On May 21, 2015
tlk2Prince:
I wanted to apply in one of d universities in czech republic buh wen I called the Czech Embassy abuja to get more information about visa,
I was told I can't use a sponsor account. So that discouraged me completely.

From my enquiry, the money you need to have in your personal account isn't that burdening as the requirement for other countries such as Germany. I think 800k should be enough. I am just hoping that I will not be denied, even with the right documents.

1 Like

Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by stoicism: 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
coldgate:
Ok. I hope you know that their language is very difficult to understand. More difficult than the German language and I don't think the schools are known for Eng. The Arts is what they are known for.

Why don't you wait for Germany? That is a better deal in my humble opinion.

Tnks....i am keeping Czech as an alternative.
Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by tlk2Prince(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2015
stoicism:

From my enquiry, the money you need to have in your personal account isn't that burdening as the requirement for other countries such as Germany. I think 800k should be enough. I am just hoping that I will not be denied, even with the right documents.
Ok good! I wish you all d best
I pray u won't be denied
Re: General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. by theophilus16: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello House, please what's the zcech tourist visa processing time ?

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts You Should Know About Congo. / Please Help With Transportation Guide To Ìkejì Arakeji Mountain / Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.