Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (58568 Views)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Tunnamania(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It may not reduce the price of his products but it will reduce the price of her punana grin
she might have to settle for pot bellied politicians...oops I 4got Buhari wants to slash their awoof
lets see sha
*singing Ho problems -JTmoney*
Funny you, she might even later call on you. #justsaying.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by dotune(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2015
The hustle is real grin however most thrsr girls who eventually became beauty queens hailed from a very poor family. The one year period of their beauty queen status exposes them to affluence, big time connections and luxurious living. After the one year period, they vow never to return to a low life again hence they 'hustle' hard to stay afloat. I'm not speaking for miss. Nduka, just my general opinion. Finally, there are pretty girls out there who are really hustling the right way without having to exchange their body for wealth, at the end of the day, it boils down to your values, vision and faith.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by IGBOSON1: 6:27pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good for her!...Instead of the lady to keep it discreet, She decided to blow it, not considering the kind of person Dangote is( a conservative man).

Let the man marry another lady if possible, This one is a obviously a diamond digger. She's now wearing buqha and hijab, Just because she wants to become Mrs. Dangote. undecided

Go and become second wife to Oshiomole

^^^LOL@ 'Diamond Digger'! wink

A step-up from 'Gold Digger'....and only to be used when Billionaires with shitloads of money are the target!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 20, 2015
Tunnamania:

Funny you, she might even later call on you. #justsaying.

Hahahahahaha! Bros abeg Ooooo. If she calls Ill refer her to U wink
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33931842]

- Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/dangote-dumps-sylvia-nduka-for-leaking.html#sthash.0GOfD5lA.dpuf[/quote
Dangote Is a confirm Gay.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^LOL@ 'Diamond Digger'! wink

A step-up from 'Gold Digger'....and only to be used when Billionaires with shitloads of money are the target!
Exactly My Boss!...You get the drill.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Aida13: 6:30pm On May 20, 2015
See world people...I'm sure this is the handiwork of jealous friends who encouraged her to go public with the romance grin grin Now they will be dancing for joy that she lost her 'big fish' *sigh* so sad lol
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by kelechiMarie(f): 6:30pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
D way ladies condescend so low for money...
SOME
.some ladies
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by morereb10: 6:31pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:

Hahahahah, whoever made dis comment, if u r a guy, u no get money but u are a girl, u r jealous. taaa go sit down
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Forwetinnah: 6:32pm On May 20, 2015
I hope she already has OVER FLOWING bank accountsssss?? If not, I don disown her o undecided
To me she's still better than the ladies who cozy up to people like Uduaghan, Tinubu and Oshiomole. Those people worwor dieeee!!
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2015
And they get dumped like trash.

There is no joy in spending someone else's money. Make yours and walk tall, ladies.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2015
Ah! Because of money
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Tunnamania(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahahahaha! Bros abeg Ooooo. If she calls Ill refer her to U wink
She is too ugly for my liking o, no be by opening cleavage.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by sniper77(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2015
na to collect pay off after termination of appointment. dis one na dorodumping.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by PStacks(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
Billionaires don't have time

1 Like

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
morereb10:

Hahahahah, whoever made dis comment, if u r a guy, u no get money but u are a girl, u r jealous. taaa go sit down
wats ds one sayn, abeg ..
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. No be her luck. How are u?
am fine dear
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by wiringdpt(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
Lmao
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by unstableaswater: 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
A lesson to all my greedy igbo sisters, life is not all about money. Look at the yoruba girls like mocheddah, omotola and tiwa savage, they are all happily married/engaged to young yoruba men that are not rich and starting life. They will be by his side wen he eventually makes it. Why already made things? Where did this sickness/spirit come from?

Why are my sisters going out and wanting to marry their fada and grand fada age mate? Why?

Why have my sisters become so greedy and foolish to allow for themselves to be used and dumped this way? I am afraid, I will no-longer favor them as my number one choice of wife.

I will opt for the Oyinbo, Oriental, Latino, Arabs, Indians or Mullato. Who want to marry Dangote left overs, my grand fada age. Tufiakwa!
cry

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by mekonglobal(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2015
Aitee1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open grin

Phweeew! Welcome to the era where the singles are proud of dating someone's hubby

#sayNo2Aristo tongue

Dis is a gud one coming from a female...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by niceguy7(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2015
Need i say more?...........girls and their busy body undecided
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2015
boma95:

It's not low mehn
Dangote is involved
If na your sister nko cheesy
loooooooool.. D woman effed up sha.. She shouldn't hav bragged... Dats one tin wit ladies.. (If I catch anybody esp a girl quotin me teln me some ladies, I swear I wil yab dat person's future) they like to brag..
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
unstableaswater:
A lesson to all my greed igbo sisters, life is not all about money. Look at the yoruba girls like mocheddah, omotola and tiwa savage they are all happily married to young yoruba men that are not rich.

Why are my sisters going out and wanting to marry their fada and grand fada age mate? Why? cry
Is Sade Okoya Igbo?
But well, Bianca Ojukwu is

1 Like

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Decentdamsel(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2015
Some girls go dy wish say na dem b d gal cos e no easy
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by stag: 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
shachris02:
very wealthy men always want to remain secretive. it's just broke ass paupers that flash wealth like say tomorrow no dey.

Dangote is a very conservative man. She pushed too far.

I don't blame him. Some just don't like drawing attention to themselves. And to think it was in a bid to steal Iara's shine?

(Ie considering this story to be true)

1 Like

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by unstableaswater: 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Igbo boyz getting tired of igbo sisters and their longer throat. Apiri ogologo![/size]
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by tellwisdom: 6:55pm On May 20, 2015
Harlots everywhere in Nigeria...Later dem go say, worm dey come out from their toto sad

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Impecca(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
byteHead:
These hoe$ aint loyal.
lol
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by tete7000(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
She wants to belong to an harem? What has happened to a woman wanting to be the only cynosure of a man's eye. Many ladies think life is all about money. Unfortunately by the time it dawns on them that it is not really so, it is often too late for them to retrace their step. My people say 'ile olorogun, ile ogun' - ' a polygamous home is like a war zone'. Somebody better advise this young woman that God has got a better plan for her than the path she has chosen to follow the devil to tread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by repogirl(f): 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=GhaliNaaba post=33933478][/quote]na you confam am?
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I tell ya...esp the. *b* girls. lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Benfaco: 7:06pm On May 20, 2015
lanre316:
Eyah. I feel for her. She could have been the talk of the town and media attention would have shifted from the beauty and the beast, sorry oshiomole and Iara fortes, to Dangote and Sylvia.

Sorry, girl. I pray he reconsider.

Dangote no be beast o grin
Na rich and handsome guy

Na beauty and the prince

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Tattooed Rolf Buchholz With 561 Body Modifications Makes Guinness World Records / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.