Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (58569 Views)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by dROC1: 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
YoursGEJ:
You dey enjoy Dangote already, you fly in his jet, stay in luxury hotels and buy designers everything but still e no do you...Na marriage you come want. What does she have now?

Q: Children what did you learn from the story?

A: Never be a greedy person

tenk

Bhahaha
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by SisterCaro(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good for her!...Instead of the lady to keep it discreet, She decided to blow it, not considering the kind of person Dangote is( a conservative man).

Let the man marry another lady if possible, This one is a obviously a diamond digger. She's now wearing buqha and hijab, Just because she wants to become Mrs. Dangote. undecided

Go and become second wife to Oshiomole
Dangote being conservative is no excuse she was meant to remain a secret until he was tired of her grin He just used it to his own advantage
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Stolen: 7:10pm On May 20, 2015
My papa say, wen u want to get married now that u are abroad, it is best to marry somebody that will be your wife and sister. grin grin grin grin grin

This is now funny, since igbo girls have gone out of their way to earn themselves a reputation second only to Benin Girls.

Calabar girls have now attained respectable position since this generation of igbo girls start. Just flatter them with worthless words and money, u will be surprise how easy they actually are. Omo, I am sticking with the oyinbo here, make i jeje they manage her, I go cook home food for the children.

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by mentorandfriend(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2015
Dont even know what to comment. Ladies will never cease to amuse me with their love for money!
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 20, 2015
Na wa oh grin grin grin grin...that's how i saw Joselyn dumas in one house in lekki...And my parents wonder y am still single

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by yomzzy(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
Next time.. she would learn how to be discrete.. and close her mouth
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by odehaj: 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
morereb10:

Hahahahah, whoever made dis comment, if u r a guy, u no get money but u are a girl, u r jealous. taaa go sit down
is Dangote God?!
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by denedene(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2015
foorish girl angry
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by odehaj: 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
boma95:

It's not low mehn
Dangote is involved
If na your sister nko cheesy
She won't wear hijab for Dangote. You think everyone is like you...your Dangote("God"winkis involved.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by fortunechy(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
eeeiiyaaaa!!!her dream hz become a nightmare.wt a pity!!!
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by cooluc(f): 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin Laila's eyes and ears were minding their business indeed, iffa hear!
Lol...

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Neplusultra(f): 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
Am happy for you girl, uv had a taste of d Dangote fortune, now invest wisely and find urself a man kiss Uv got Nottin to lose @ all kiss
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by IYANGBALI: 7:45pm On May 20, 2015
Eyaaaaa,her jazz don spoil,abokii millionaire don rediscover himself. Rokiatu road do open o,you can now try your luck
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Sijo01(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2015
visapayless:
lol u are wicked grin grin grin grin niger state governor is coming for you in Jesus name grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's not a good prayer o angry ....... Dude is too ugly and me nor even fine. Do you want us to give birth to monkey like babies embarassed
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Neplusultra(f): 7:53pm On May 20, 2015
Lewisj:
All the "good for her people". God,people get bad belle for this country o. To the topic, I really feel for her, if you have tasted poverty you will know lipsrsealed. AD pls forgive and forget.
Seriously!! Mostly guys sef!!! Dats to show they were very bitter and pained abt d rltnshp before, now dat it has crashed dey are happy!!! Haaa!! World people!!!! D reason why dere own life is miserable and stagnant!!! Who doesn't know their tribe?!

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Neplusultra(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2015
Yevgeny:
Africans are evil.

Look at how everyone is rejoicing on this thread because of someone's mistake and probable misfortune
Very evil!!!
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by B69U: 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
PIGEONS! I dont want no Pigeons, dem be the girls that can get no love from me...
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2015
Seriously, how are people sure she leaked this story? Well just saying....
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by cirmuell(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2015
sameer1212:
shocked All the girls above me, na bad bele go kill una. Well, babe try harder next time.
as in ehn, see how they all rejoicing @ the news. I feel for her, really embarassed desperado.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
iwoweo:
So even dangote they blipp
My brother, I wonder.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by whytepawn1(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
A lady on Nairaland will now tell me that this "diamond digger " is looking for happiness!!. lots of ladies will do unimaginable things for money.

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by waternogetemeny: 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
Plenty Igbo girls just dey they find billionaires and millionaires. They want to answer billionnaire and millionaires wife, while handsome young guys just dey.

Wen you marry a 6oyear old man that has type 2 diabetes and all the other age related disease. Dont u think you will pass it to the child that will come from that relationship. Having Diabetic children. U will see beautiful girl marrying ugly chimpanzee, wen fine young men are readily available. smh! I no mention Oshiomole O!
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by preciousMI1(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good for her!...Instead of the lady to keep it discreet, She decided to blow it, not considering the kind of person Dangote is( a conservative man).

Let the man marry another lady if possible, This one is a obviously a diamond digger. She's now wearing buqha and hijab, Just because she wants to become Mrs. Dangote. undecided

Go and become second wife to Oshiomole

No space in oshimoles house. she should go and compliment osibanjo
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by waternogetemeny: 8:35pm On May 20, 2015
preciousMI1:

No space in oshimoles house. she should go and compliment osibanjo

Obasanjo still dey yansh O! She can relocate to Abeokuta!

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by preciousMI1(f): 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
Esther in d bible was secretive and mouth sealed.. learn from her ok? osibanjo will come for u
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by SisterCaro(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
PDPwayoo:

igbo girl is after illiterate hausa man's money not love........ Dangote is so f00lish to think igbo girl loves him..... and the igbo girl is so stu.pid to think she has chop Dangote's money.... Dangote economy is stronger than Biafra economy.
what did you smoke?
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Moana(f): 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
So Dangote is on the market again? cheesy

I swear im a married woman o grin
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Lovechyld101(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Make dangote pity am cos this girl has dated the richest man in africa no ordinary man can cater for her need any longer.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:49pm On May 20, 2015
But you read gossip... Lol
mekadinho:
I DON'T LISTEN TO GOSSIP... LOL.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2015
Yab me if you want, Its not all ladies but some ladies. smiley
Cutehector:
loooooooool.. D woman effed up sha.. She shouldn't hav bragged... Dats one tin wit ladies.. (If I catch anybody esp a girl quotin me teln me some ladies, I swear I wil yab dat person's future) they like to brag..
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by docmoses(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
who is dangote? I school in.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video / DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos)