Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? (6145 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
Cr7 is not only selfish but self centered... Have you been reading sport news lately and also watch Real Madrid game.
self center cos he scores alot of goal...1 trophyless season and he is self center..last year,he was lyk a god to fans and media..mtchww
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Chestar5(f): 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
Evry player is d best individually in one way. Bt jst 2 comment,i feel itz hazard
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2015
Krasid:
Don't be decieved by his excessive tap-ins.Neymar is overrated.Arjen Robben is the 3rd best player in the world.

you have convinced me with just this few thing u said.
I think you are right.

-ZeezaRapture
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by onuwaje(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2015
Krasid:
Not now, maybe in the next 2/3 years.Top 10 though.
that's d only madrid player I love
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by mrbillz(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
As much as i respect people's opinion. Lets give kudos to suarez. A complete forward! He was the premiership highest goal scorer without a single penalty and he started the league late. He has the highest assist beta dan any midfilda in epl last season. He's scored more dan any striker in his national side. After bein suspended for 4month,he's back to his best with 24goals and plenty assist in the highly competitive barca team. Comparing this talisman to hazard is hate on football. Hazard is good but not better than suarez at the moment. He might be a better player than him later if he keeps on improving his scoring ability dan just dribbling! My sincere view

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by phrezzz: 3:22pm On May 21, 2015
NEYMAR. hazard is a player, but u cant compare take ons only. Neymar bangs goals, steps up in big matches. has 9ucl goals only this season 37goals in all competition. he might be overated a little. did u see the free kicks he scored for barca? he has pace, free kick tecnique, skill, goal sense + he steps up for country. in chelsea hazard is the starman, team is built around him. he has willlian, cesc, in barca its difficult for him bc messi is the starman. why did u think ibrahimovic,didnt succeed at barca.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
Eden Hazard, though FIFA will think otherwise because emphasis is always on goals. So neymar is not a far-fetched option. # Barcelona for treble.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

self center cos he scores alot of goal...1 trophyless season and he is self center..last year,he was lyk a god to fans and media..mtchww
Which god, bale won Real Madrid copa de Roy while Sergio Ramos, di Maria, and bale won Them ucl.. He prefer individual glory just to keep up with messi whereas messi play his game as it come. Last season messi was battling with injury reason barca went trophyless.
Cr7 that shouted at bale which brought dislike to him(bale) among Real Madrid fan, he ( cr7) did same thing to Abeloa, he denied higuan from scoring by pushing him. Benzema as a striker in the team is meant to play make for him to score..tell me is it suppose to be so.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
phrezzz:
NEYMAR. hazard is a player, but u cant compare take ons only. Neymar bangs goals, steps up in big matches. has 9ucl goals only this season 37goals in all competition. he might be overated a little. did u see the free kicks he scored for barca? he has pace, free kick tecnique, skill, goal sense + he steps up for country. in chelsea hazard is the starman, team is built around him. he has willlian, cesc, in barca its difficult for him bc messi is the starman. why did u think ibrahimovic,didnt succeed at barca.
Ibrahimovich failed because he is egocentric and barca don't always welcome such player except Real Madrid....how about those that succeeded in that role; Thierry Henry, villa befor Neymar....barca create lots of chances per game even if you are balotelli you will score lots of goals when playing for barca so I'm not surprise about Neymar scoring goals( tap in) like cr7.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
Which god, bale won Real Madrid copa de Roy while Sergio Ramos, di Maria, and bale won Them ucl.. He prefer individual glory just to keep up with messi whereas messi play his game as it come. Last season messi was battling with injury reason barca went trophyless.
ronaldo goals was the reason madrid got to that final...and i bet u don't knw he did not play copa del ray final and he was injured in dat champion league final
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
Ibrahimovich failed because he is egocentric and barca don't always welcome such player except Real Madrid....how about those that succeeded in that role; Thierry Henry, villa befor Neymar....barca create lots of chances per game even if you are balotelli you will score lots of goals when playing for barca so I'm not surprise about Neymar scoring goals( tap in) like cr7.
that was y sanchez scored alot of goals @barcelona...SMH

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by UfuomaUN(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2015
Ronaldo is selfish to an extent. Why keep blasting all the free kicks over the bar against the wall while Bale apparently has a better technique? Why intimidate fellow strikers with annoying gestures like they aren't playing for the same team?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

ronaldo goals was the reason madrid got to that final...and i bet u don't knw he did not play copa del ray final and he was injured in dat champion league final
I'm aware he didn't play copa final..if a team lost final other games they won become meaningless.
Sergio Ramos was the man behind Real Madrid success last season cr7 most goals are meaningless, he always act like he won it for them.
Some Real Madrid and most fans are aware of this fact except his fan boy.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
I'm aware he didn't play copa final..if a team lost final other games they won become meaningless.
Sergio Ramos was the man behind Real Madrid success last season cr7 most goals are meaningless, he always act like he won it for them.
Some Real Madrid and most fans are aware of this fact except his fan boy.
mind u..am a barcelona fan and apart 4rm messi,ronaldo is my best player
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

that was y sanchez scored alot of goals @barcelona...SMH
Yeah Sanchez did well and if you understand barca set up player coming from right wing are meant to do more assist/crosses than scoring which Sanchez was doing while From left wing are to score goals which is Neymar, Henry and villa over the years.This season messi was shift there to create chances for Neymar and Suarez but messi is messi( that's, he can score and create lot of chances too)..some times when barca are desperately looking for goals messi moved to false 9.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

Sure he is the best after messi.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

Sure , Ronaldo is a great player but considering his goals(310) vs trophy(1ucl, 1liga, and other minors), it is obvious that he is more of an individualistic player. Any team player in Real Madrid with such number of goals is expected to win more trophies . Check di Stefano trophies and you will discover the disparity in thier achievement despite 308 goals scored by the latter.
#Ronaldoneedtogrowup.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2015
eni4real:
Sure , Ronaldo is a great player but considering his goals(310) vs trophy(1ucl, 1liga, and other minors), it is obvious that he is more of an individualistic player. Any team player in Real Madrid with such number of goals is expected to win more trophies . Check di Stefano trophies and you will discover the disparity in thier achievement despite 308 goals scored by the latter.
#Ronaldoneedtogrowup.
so,ronaldo is to blame for his defender inability to do their work or his goalkeeper 4 not preventing the ball 4rm entering d net...this is hate and noting else
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

so,ronaldo is to blame for his defender inability to do their work or his goalkeeper 4 not preventing the ball 4rm entering d net...this is hate and noting else
Honestly I don't hate Ronaldo. Himself and Messi are the hottest in football. But his game style is absolutely goal-centered. He doesn't like to be upstaged by fellow strikers thus reducing his overall contribution to the team success. Barcelona don't have the best defence in the world but it is often said that the best way to defend is to attack; this has been very effective for the team. But the attack effort will not be sound without the leadership of Messi within and outside the box. On the other hand Cristiano place premium on scoring goals than helping fellow teammate to score.
Also I don't think Casillas is worse than Valdez or Pinto yet Barca could amass trophies using them.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
After like playing 6 games Abi which is normal every attackers...go check messi assist ratio per game you will know what I'm talking about...messi decisive passes na one in a million...cr7 wey dey make life difficult for bale and benzema...messi is a selfless player unlike cr7( me, myself and I)
Ronaldo has 16 assists in 34 games which is a 0.47 assist/game ratio, while Messi has 18 in 37 games which is a 0.48 assist/game ratio.Not much difference, then i wonder what you are talking about?
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by phrezzz: 5:07pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
I bet u only watched barca against bayern becos he scored a tap in. did u watch his goal in the first leg? how abt against psg, athletico. u dont watch la liga tbh.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2015
eni4real:
Honestly I don't hate Ronaldo. Himself and Messi are the hottest in football. But his game style is absolutely goal-centered. He doesn't like to be upstaged by fellow strikers thus reducing his overall contribution to the team success. Barcelona don't have the best defence in the world but it is often said that the best way to defend is to attack; this has been very effective for the team. But the attack effort will not be sound without the leadership of Messi within and outside the box. On the other hand Cristiano place premium on scoring goals than helping fellow teammate to score.
Also I don't think Casillas is worse than Valdez or Pinto yet Barca could amass trophies using them.
Then can you pls explain how he has the highest assist for Real madrid(22), the 2nd highest in la liga(16, highest is 18), and the 2nd highest in UCL(4, highest is 5)
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
We talking of messi u bring hazard...now I can see ur hate for the boy (hazard)...16 in all competition is very poor since his fans compare him with messi
Ronaldo has 22 in all competitions not 16.He has 16 in the league alone, 4 in the UCL, and 2 in the CWC.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 21, 2015
Krasid:
Then can you pls explain how he has the highest assist for Real madrid(22), the 2nd highest in la liga(16, highest is 18), and the 2nd highest in UCL(4, highest is 5)
Without any doubt stats has shown him as a player with a great input but what could be responsible for the low output( team overall performance)? That,i cannot attribute to the defence or dearth of quality players or coaches. It all boils down to teamwork which Ronaldo must be the leader because he is a legend already at Real Madrid. Trophies are above goals anytime any day.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
Cr7 is not only selfish but self centered... Have you been reading sport news lately and also watch Real Madrid game.
It's obvious you are the one who do not watch madrid games as this has been Ronaldo's most sefless season.As a madrid fan, i noticed this very early in the season as he would choose to pass when he had chances to shoot which he would not have done in the past.It is testament to the fact that he has the most goals(58) and most assists(22) for his team this season, unlike previous seasons when he would have the most goals but players like Ozil and Di maria would have the highest assists.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 21, 2015
You are all getting it wrong the third is a goal keeper Manuel Nuer Bayern Munich
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2015
eni4real:
Without any doubt stats has shown him as a player with a great input but what could be responsible for the low output( team overall performance)? That,i cannot attribute to the defence or dearth of quality players or coaches. It all boils down to teamwork which Ronaldo must be the leader because he is a legend already at Real Madrid. Trophies are above goals anytime any day.
All players who feature regularly for Madrid had a long spell of injuries at one point of the season except CR, Isco, Kroos, and Marcelo.The failure of Real this season was mainly down to injuries and inability of the coach to rotate players and not teamwork.Remember that Real had a 22 game winning streak earlier in the season when all players were fresh and devoid of injuries until they started to get injured.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 21, 2015
ukekoe:
You are all getting it wrong the third is a goal keeper Manuel Nuer Bayern Munich
He is one of the greats but 2015 has not been a successful year for him.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 21, 2015
Krasid:
All players who feature regularly for Madrid had a long spell of injuries at one point of the season except CR, Isco, Kroos, and Marcelo.The failure of Real this season was mainly down to injuries and inability of the coach to rotate players and not teamwork.Remember that Real had a 22 game winning streak earlier in the season when all players were fresh and devoid of injuries until they started to get injured.
TRUE
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2015
All those people mentioning hazard, una well so? Neymar is a big game player, and is the second best player in the world on the international stage. Does Neymar tapin goals for Brazil?, he plays for brazil as a Messi figure
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2015
phrezzz:
I bet u only watched barca against bayern becos he scored a tap in. did u watch his goal in the first leg? how abt against psg, athletico. u dont watch la liga tbh.
u sabi ball bro, who remembers neymar's goal vs psg, chai the ball curve pass kim kardashian waist.
People say neymar scores tapins and tapins but why are his goals beautiful.
Been having this Hazard vs Neymar argument with Greatihex for sometime now.
For me James Rodriguez >Hazard
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
Neymar Wetin? Because him dey score tap in after missing like three tap in from either messi or Suarez.
It is his choice,so you must respect it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSF 2024: Organizers Begin Search For Ceremonies Team / Any Sure Game For Baba Ijebu Lotto This Afternoon / Bet9ja Most Successful Vfl Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.