Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

"Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender (933 Views)

Look! I Have Forewarned You / In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by gefted1: 7:05pm On May 16, 2016
Nigerian transgender Iris Sahhara Henson wants everyone to know that she went into a church and came out alive. She shared a photo of a catheral yesterday and captioned it: "Oh look! I was in a church and did not burst into flames!"

1 Like

Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Davbams(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2016
Flames?

It's only a matter of time.
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Strawman: 7:18pm On May 16, 2016
Davbams:
Flames?
LOL haha cheesy
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by gefted1: 7:20pm On May 16, 2016
see more her picture and other things she said at www.Nigeriabreakingnewstoday.bogspot.com
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by cloudgoddess(f): 7:22pm On May 16, 2016
She's beautiful.
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
cloudgoddess:
She's beautiful.
Is he a she?
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by johnydon22(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2016
Davbams:
Flames?

I think if anyone deserves to burn it the one who expects and wishes a fellow human burn forever for towing lines of living that contradicts your religious moral ideas.

its w wicked and disturbing thought..

1 Like

Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by jopretty(f): 7:50pm On May 16, 2016
I'm sure God was very busy blessing people to even notice your presence or Angel Micheal hid your file.

1 Like

Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by johnydon22(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
Pyrrho:
Is he a she?
seriously this one is strong.

soon we won't who the guys and girls are, you'll marry without knowing your wife was a guy.

that's scary shiit undecided

1 Like

Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by calliope(f): 7:56pm On May 16, 2016
jopretty:
I'm sure God was very busy blessing people to even notice your presence or Angel Micheal hid your file.
na wa to you ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by jopretty(f): 8:00pm On May 16, 2016
calliope:

na wa to you ooo undecided
wetin I for talk na.
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Davbams(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2016
johnydon22:

I think if anyone deserves to burn it the one who expects and wishes a fellow human burn forever for towing lines of living that contradicts your religious moral ideas.

Hey incoherent fellow,

Who am I to judge, he (or mayb a she aint sure) jst might make heaven.

Anyways i guess u r incapable of deep reasoning so no need 4 dis bck and forth.

Kindly Stay simple.

Btw i think u shd remove "John" from ur handle or wateva dat's called and replace it wit a confused name...

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2016
AS LONG AS SHE PAYS HER OFFERINGS SHES GOOD TO GOgrin

1 Like

Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by taurus25(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2016
at least she looks better than caitlyn jenner
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Anas09: 11:16pm On May 16, 2016
cloudgoddess:
She's beautiful.
I know right?
Dem don cut her tin? Hmmm.
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Anas09: 11:29pm On May 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Can someone wish another flames? Does it make sense that by just wishing another flames it will happen? So someone like this characrer here who feels it accounts to no one, God or man, though knowing the consquenses of it action, that those who do these will end up in flames, but goes on to do them, will be wished flames, rather than earn it?
It has counted it's cost dear. Hear it talking about going to Church and not busting into flames. It knows flames are waiting for it. Was it not still on this platform we read about the unprintable names it called this same God? What Was it doing in Church? To infect the place with it's Asmodeu spirit?
No one can wish another flames, and it happens just by wishing. Your actions takes you there, and it shall get there.
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by Anas09: 11:43pm On May 16, 2016
johnydon22:
seriously this one is strong.

soon we won't who the guys and girls are, you'll marry without knowing your wife was a guy.

that's scary shiit undecided
Hahahahahaha. Wait. Trannies are not norn again christians, so wont do "Bed Undediled", how will its partner nor know that there is nothing inside? If its a Tranny like this your specimen here.
Pause!!!, Has the Pillar and stones been taken down?
If thats the case, the partner will ne groping first of all for the Cashewnut. And when it is missing, the madam will form Cashewnut mutilation right. But what if the partner has been with other women had lost their Cashewnuts too, and know how it looks. And what about the "well of waters?", can science dig it smoothly to make it adequately accept the visitation and hospitality of its host? And will the host feel no strangeness in the accomodation?
Re: "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender by donnffd(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2016
Pyrrho:
Is he a she?

Yes he is a she!!!, respect her personality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me For God Sake / DOWNLOAD Victor Edet Akwa Abasi Prod. Gbrown / Are You Called To Ministry? Whatsapp Group For Men And Women Of Like Callings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.