Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! (14522 Views)

4 RENT- Room Ensuite - Lekki - Great Road/Power/24hrs Internet 08154737273 @500K / The Plain Truth On Solar Power (shocking)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Boss13:

You cannot power anything with two panels. Installers do not tell you the truth because they want to make a quick sale. I have 8 panels in my house currently and I intend to increase it to 16 panels.

True. He cannot power "anything" if any thing means the whole house.

False if it means certain things in the house

There are 300w panels

2 panels will give you 600w

In 10hrs you get 6000Watthours

Assuming you only get 70% efficiency (though I have seen 300w panels even generate more than 300w but let us not go there)

So on a good day you will get 4200 watt hours off 2 300watt panels
Good day here stands for 90% of days in a year maybe more.

You can charge about 3 200ah batteries with that

You can run a tv, lights and a fan, phone charging etc for about 6-8 hours guaranteed.

I have said this before, counting number of panels can be misleading. It is obvious mrbigseun does not know much about solar power. So don't blame him for asking about 2 panels. I can put up 20 panels of 40watt and the home owner feels he has 20 panels and thus generating more electricity than someone with 10 panels of 130Watts
mrbigseun:
oladesuseun@yahoo.com plz send me a brochure that will be able to power up a 3 bedroom apartment with one or 2 panels

3 Likes

Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Boss13:

I also noticed the OP putting up a budge lot of 480k and I am wondering how much will that go. These people never say the truth
I was waiting for experts to come and challenge me. I am not one of your these people. Didn't you read all the clause I attached to the offer?
How much is a 200ah battery?
What will 4 200ah batteries power
How much is a 3kva inverter
How many solar panels will charge it if it is only meant to work at night?
480,000 is my offer and when I stop feeling generous, the price is going back to it's original cost. I decided to give an offer and you have decided to come here to talk as if I did one for you that didn't work.
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
geesampower:
starting With N480,000 you can now power a 3bedroom flat bungalow or even more.

What can it power?
*Your pressing iron
*your deep freezer
*2 tv sets
*all your phone charging
*10-15 light points
*washing machine
Etc
Get free electricity from the sun everyday
(Note this basic option is only for those who need the system from evening till morning not day time use)

SOLAR POWER
Those who know the cost of solar energy know this is a great offer. This offer is temporary for promotional purpose. So hurry while offer lasts
Offer still open.
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
cool
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Happy sunday every one
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by ceemed: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Send breakdown to echuka001@yahoo.com... To be powered- 3 bdrm flat, freezer 3fans tv lights and maybe washing machine. Tnx
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
ceemed:
Send breakdown to echuka001@yahoo.com... To be powered- 3 bdrm flat, freezer 3fans tv lights and maybe washing machine. Tnx
Ok
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bros what's the durability as in how many yrs can this last for before it can start developing problems and what yr after sale support like?and. Secondly,does it have an automatic timer that can switch it off after 12hours the people will have to do it manually during the day ?

Thanks for the job here.
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
euromilion:
Bros what's the durability as in how many yrs can this last for before it can start developing problems and what yr after sale support like?and. Secondly,does it have an automatic timer that can switch it off after 12hours the people will have to do it manually during the day ?

Thanks for the job here.
Guarantee I can give on batteries is 2 years (most likely to last longer)
There are batteries that last longer than 5years (up to 10years), but they cost almost double (which many may not be able to afford, if you want this option then that is what we'll install for you. All our installations above 3kva use batteries with at least 5year lifespan)
Solar panels can last up to 20yrs

Inverter and charge controller shldnt develop any fault with reasonable use and proper breakers to protect them for a reasonable period (this is very hard to determine just like any other electronics like your tv) but should out live your batteries very well and they can be repaired in case of any damage.

Does it have Timer?
No. You switch them on when you intend using it. The charging is fully automated though and does not need human interference.

I appreciate your maturity
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bump
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by savemysoul: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
kindly send to kemmie100@gmail.com
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
savemysoul:
Ok sir
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
savemysoul:
Sent
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by mikkyphp(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
geesampower:

Ok sir
kindly send to michaeloia@yahoo.co.uk
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
mikkyphp:
Sent sir
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
mikkyphp:
Sent sir
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by efismikoko(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please send the cost of 1.5kva for lcd, 5 bulbs and two standing fans to mickgare@yahoo.com thanks
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by infobut(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls send complete brochure to joelism4real@yahoo.com tanx
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by FXfast: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please send the cost (and breakdown ) for something that can power a 42" inch LCD, a ceiling fan, home theater system, 4 bulbs, a pressing iro, one A.C and a fridge.
Pls note: I don't necessarily have to keep the iron and fridge running concurrently. I can turn off the fridge when ever the iron is to be used.
Thanks.
email: adejohpatrick1@gmail.com
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by emmaeny(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
pls give me cost for a 5Kva for a 4bedroom duplex

emmaeny2@gmail.com
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by egin(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Let me have the cost of 6kva for a 5 bedroom duplex. My email is folajimi@verizon.net
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bros I may need ur service soon.
Can this offer include water supply in the list of items it can power?
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
euromilion:
Bros I may need ur service soon.
Can this offer include water supply in the list of items it can power?

If you use it solely for the water pumping sir. And the pump must not be more than 1hp.
For such "heavy-duty" use, it shld only be used intermittently.

You have my brochure sir, you could always make your choice from there and we can discuss discounts, so you have a more powerful setup.

Thank you
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
egin:
Let me have the cost of 6kva for a 5 bedroom duplex. My email is folajimi@verizon.net
Sent sir. attached file
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmaeny:
pls give me cost for a 5Kva for a 4bedroom duplex

emmaeny2@gmail.com
Sent.
Thank you sir
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
FXfast:
Please send the cost (and breakdown ) for something that can power a 42" inch LCD, a ceiling fan, home theater system, 4 bulbs, a pressing iro, one A.C and a fridge.
Pls note: I don't necessarily have to keep the iron and fridge running concurrently. I can turn off the fridge when ever the iron is to be used.
Thanks.
Ok sir.
@ bolded, that is how to use your system wisely and save money. Appreciate that
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2015
FXfast:
Thanks.
Sent
Thank you sir
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by geesampower(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
efismikoko:
Please send the cost of 1.5kva for lcd, 5 bulbs and two standing fans to mickgare@yahoo.com thanks

Sent sir
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by 52Naira(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
please can I have the details for 2.5kva. using 4-200 amps batteries.email is ohabee1@gmail.com. ,thanks
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by heydora: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2015
pls can you send me your bronchure (heywaiho@gmail.com)
Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by olushowunm(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Send brochure to Olushowunmi2@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

for your best Architectural design or want your building Speak for U?pls read / Construction Of Bungalow For A Nairalander At Ajah Area By Rotech77 / Fire Out Break At National Art And Culture, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.