Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ex. Super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde Sympathise With Keshi Over Players Selection - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex. Super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde Sympathise With Keshi Over Players Selection (384 Views)

Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) / Ex-super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Named New Manager Of Enugu Rangers / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex. Super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde Sympathise With Keshi Over Players Selection by msmon(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
A former Super Eagles Coach, Chief Adegboye
Onigbinde, on Wednesday expressed sympathy for
Stephen Keshi, the Head Coach of the Super Eagles,
over the selection of players for the team.

Onigbinde told the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja
that his pity for Keshi was necessitated by the low
standard of the country’s leagues.

He said the Nigeria Premier league, the Nigeria
National league and the Nigeria Nationwide league
were supposed to be the reservoir for the country’s
national teams.

Onigbinde added, “I have my pity for Keshi. Where
does he get the players from? From where, tell me?
What is the quality of our league matches today and that is why people are not watching our league
matches.

“In those days, if you hated Shooting Stars FC, you
will want to watch Mudashiru Lawal, Awosu,
Odegbami. Where are players of those qualities
today, so what are we going there to watch?

“Because we are not developing; the raw talents are
there but there is no administrative structure to
make us identify those players and polish them into
stars.’’

www.punchng.com/news/i-sympathise-with-keshi-over-players-selection-onigbinde/
Re: Ex. Super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde Sympathise With Keshi Over Players Selection by Hishowlau(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2015
Story

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Aussie Season Key Revealed!!! / Real Madrid Sacks Manager / Keshi – Mikel Is Still In My Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.