Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend (5501 Views)

Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! / World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery & Share One Boyfriend / Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Greatcalvady(m): 1:14am On May 21, 2015
Identical Australian twins who share the same bed and
boyfriend and are never more than a few metres apart,
have been named the World’s Most Identical Twins after
taking Japan by storm.
Anna and Lucy DeCinque who have spent over $250,000
on the same cosmetic surgery procedures to ensure
they look identical, fascinated the producers of a
Japanese television prank show who discovered them
on YouTube.
The 28-year-old’s from Perth in Western Australia, who
were born just one minute apart, were invited to fly over
and participate in the show which saw them playing
tricks on the public and competing against a Japanese
set of twins who simply couldn’t compare to their
extreme measures.
After even a computer failed to spot the difference
between Anna and Lucy, the duo embraced the title of
the World’s Most Identical Twins.
‘It’s been proven in Japan and they did the
challenges and we proved we are the world’s most
famousidentical twins,’ they told Channel Seven’s
Sunrise’It’s a great tag line for us.’
The women also revealed some of the daily measures
they go to in order to maintain their similarities,
including eating the same type and amount of food and
never leaving each other’s sight.
When she gets full, I’m full as well. When she stops
eating, I’ll stop eating,’ they said, adding: ‘We want
our bodies to look the same; we want to weigh the
same.We are never more than a few metres apart,
wherever my sister goes, I go as well. We follow
each other.’We argue every day, but over little
things. It’s natural… but we get over it. We’re best
friends so we never want to lose each other.’
They also touched on some of their more extreme
measures, including the hundreds of thousands of
dollars they’ve spent on cosmetic surgery procedures
including lip fillers, breast implants and fake eyebrows
and eyelashes.
‘We’ve always been identical from an early age, we
just wanted to get the same procedures because we
want to do everything together and we want to look
exactly the same,’ they said.
Anna and Lucy, who live at home with their mother, also
share a boyfriend, which they believe is a
perfectsituation for a relationship. Though the two have
had separate love interests before, they have always
been brothers, or at least best friends.
When asked about the difficulties of sharing the one
boyfriend, the twins responded with ‘it works easier for
us’.
‘We’ve had separate boyfriends in the past and it
hasn’t worked, but now it’s much easier and its
great.’We’re with each other 24/7, me and my
sister; it’s just easier to share a boyfriend because
we’re always together.’It’s not really weird to us.
We have one boyfriend and all three of us share the
same bed. For guys, in their hearts and dreams,
they want two girlfriends,’ Lucy said.
‘We have the same taste in everything, so obviously
we’re going to like the same boy too. We’re all
together when we have sex, and if we like the same
guy, so be it. Every date had to be a double date.
It’s always double or nothing.’
Their current boyfriend is electrical mechanic Ben Byrne
Culled from mailonline

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Greatcalvady(m): 1:15am On May 21, 2015

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by raypex(m): 1:25am On May 21, 2015
Cosmetic surgery? what's up with most ladies trying to have fake implants here and there? This is unpretty.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by mikidoo1(m): 2:37am On May 21, 2015
Two 4 a price of 1..

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by pretydiva(f): 2:52am On May 21, 2015
They ain't identical enough. I can stil spot d difference btw d two

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Chanchit: 3:06am On May 21, 2015
Two shediots, their reasons are just so baseless, and they are not really identical to me sef, cos one has a fatter Cheek bone from here weh I dey look am o. They even look scary.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:08am On May 21, 2015
Some people mumu sha, they now look like Barbie voodoo dolls undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Vyntra(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2015
they forgot to do neurosurgery to correct their senses

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by sKeetz(m): 5:14am On May 21, 2015
sad

4 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by okangisaiah(f): 5:57am On May 21, 2015
But I can still spot the difference in their cheek bone
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by MUMINATED(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2015
Why are they looking like a teddy bear
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Godmother(f): 6:52am On May 21, 2015
okangisaiah:
But I can still spot the difference in their cheek bone

And their height too.
Imagine o, at 28 they are still there playing identical and living with their mum.
Instead of them to find ways of how to be something in life.
And sharing one bf *lip sealed*
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by koikoi2(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2015
End time tinz.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by bellefidel(f): 7:39am On May 21, 2015
is like they only ve one shoe........metchew
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by umarc19: 9:11am On May 21, 2015
Same boyfriend shocked?
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
good for them
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:45am On May 21, 2015
Cheesuz! See boobsy.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by juwoonn(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2015
pretydiva:
They ain't identical enough. I can stil spot d difference btw d two
Exactle what I wanted to say
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by boss1310(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2015
let them join their bodies too.isnt there a cosmetic procedure for that
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by gsparks01(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2015
is it the surgeries that made them fugly or they're naturally beautiful like that??
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by oppybouy(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2015
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On May 21, 2015
Greatcalvady:

...They also touched on some of their more extreme
measures, including the hundreds of thousands of
dollars they’ve spent on cosmetic surgery procedures
including lip fillers, breast implants and fake eyebrows
and eyelashes.
‘We’ve always been identical from an early age, we
just wanted to get the same procedures because we
want to do everything together and we want to look
exactly the same,’ they said.

OP, I don't understand this part, after doing cosmetic surgery in order 4 dem to look alike, dey r still considered as the world's most identical twins

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by DonX001: 1:03pm On May 21, 2015
Their eyelashes though....
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by DonX001: 1:08pm On May 21, 2015
They should have also shown us their puss*ies, lets look and confirm if they are truly identical. grin

I envy their boyfriend though.....
Permanent three*some tinz.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by mrpackager(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2015
all i see grin la BIG boobs
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2015
Thought their being natural was supposed to be the basic for their identical stat not the plethora of implants my screen is smiling at
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 3:10pm On May 21, 2015
They look fugly
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by adanduka: 3:51pm On May 21, 2015
Hope they go to heaven or hell together cool
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by ekmaxop: 4:43pm On May 21, 2015
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

correct the links by deleting the spaces, cden click to order
PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend by VickyRotex(f): 8:46pm On May 21, 2015
I can still spot the difference between them.

And when it's time to die, I hope they die together angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Acting Nakked And Romantic Scenes Freely…end Time Thing. PHOTOS / Reekado Banks Shows Off His Cute Son, Sets Internet Ablaze (PHOTO) / Bbnaija Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Sexy New Photos, Reveals She Is Stil Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.