Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! (2490 Views)

Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies / Endowed Actress, Lola Alao Poses With Her Two Pretty Sisters / Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by mazechdotcom: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
If there is anything you can do against them, they may probably tolerate. But one thing they can't tolerate is trying to separate them. cheesy grin

Meet 28-year-old Lucy and Anna the world’s most identical twins who eat the same meals; have the same job in the same company, drive one car, share one Facebook account, and share one boyfriend!!! Huh...

They both told Channel Seven Sunrise: "We've had separate boyfriends in the past and it hasn't worked, but now it's much easier and its great.
"We're with each other 24/7, me and my sister; it's just easier to share a boyfriendbecause we're always together."
Wanna see their boyfriend?

Read more, see all their photos and watch brief video…

Click here- https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins

Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by mazechdotcom: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nairaland babes, who else shares one boyfriend here? Huh...undecided
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Iranu and abasha twins.
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by mazechdotcom: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oh,,,,

Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by IamRespected: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
I would like to see how they will share the guy's dvck when facking
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by Twaci(f): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Their eyebrows though sad
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by McCarlito(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Awwwwwwww they are twins too.....

Btw: where's the guy they are both sharing
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by mazechdotcom: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Twaci:
Their eyebrows though sad

Fake eyebrows smiley
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
A Nigerian bae would rather date you and your father than share you with another girl.
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by hayjay16(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
dia life undecided dia biz sad not mine smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by mazechdotcom: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Featuring...

Three new viral videos have further been released showing a politician molesting and stripping a woman Unclad in a restaurant!
The man tried to 'prevent the videos from leaking', but it was too late late. They went viral!!! grin

Join forum for more - https://www.nairaland.com/2628059/new-viral-video-shows-politician

Read and see all from source - https://www.mazech.com/molestation

Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by tuk2ato(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Two for the price of one undecided. Their boyfriend is a lucky guy!
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by mazechdotcom: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Can You Share One Boyfriend? Meet Two Pretty Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend! by mazechdotcom: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm..

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji / Popular Yoruba, Babatunde Owokoniran Holds His Introduction Ceremony / [lyrics] Korede Bello – Mungo Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.