Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

3 Sure Ways To Gain Weight/muscle Mass Naturally - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Sure Ways To Gain Weight/muscle Mass Naturally (1783 Views)

Pool- 3/3 - Sure Draws -week-29 / NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Sure Ways To Gain Weight/muscle Mass Naturally by skillsbaba(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2015
PS: Stay Off Steroids

Today I want to share with you some quality advice on how to gain weight/Muscle Mass. Now, this is not just for the really skinny guy looking to really gain weight because they barely have any meat on their bones. It's also for guys with huge muscles but feel they need to pack on more mass. I know what it is like when you feel like you eat all the time and have nothing to show for it. I have been there. I also understand the feelings when you can eat whatever you want or work-out tremendously and not ever gain a kilo.

However I also despise people saying that they have 'tried everything but nothing works'. This is the biggest lie that you need to stop telling yourself. You may have tried a couple of things but trust me, you just haven't tried the right things yet. Here are 3 tips that will help you to start to gain weight in no time at all. These are tips I have personally used and I guarantee they will work for you

Train Hard Under An Hour

You should be keeping whichever program you are doing to no more than 1 hour of duration. Be sure that you are focusing on keeping the intensity high rather than making the workout drag on. There have been countless studies on how nasty things happen in your hormonal state after training hard for more than an hour. Plus, when trying to gain weight, we want to work out harder rather than longer

Make Eating A Habit

Listen, I know in the beginning of this post I was sympathetic to your problem, but I am also here to say, Suck It Up. I can tell you that to gain weight, you need to focus on making your meals a habit rather than an afterthought. Your body is pre-programmed with your genetic disposition. And in your case, you have a very fast metabolism that digests and burns calories quickly. So even though you might eat 3 meals a day, and they may be low calorie meals, your body is going to burn through these very quickly. Instead focus on having 4-5 meals a day.

The Last But Most Important: Consider A Mass Gainer

I know you disregard the supplement industry, but the truth is, if you really cannot eat any more than 4 times a day, you should really consider a mass gainer. A mass gainer is basically calories in the form of a shake. So instead of having rice, veggies and chicken, you could replace with a shake. There are few good ones out there but the three most effective I've seen work are:
1. Beyond Raw's Re-Built Mass
2. Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass
3. GNC's Weight Gainer 2200

Then for dudes who have been hitting the gym and it seems that they can't get any bigger than they are now, try Optimum Nutrition's Hydro Builder. I know a bouncer friend that gained 7kg with just one container.

NB: Beware, there are a lot of "fakeness" out there. I get all my Sports Nutrition from GNC LiveWell Ltd (their franchise in Nigeria). They have a store in Opebi, Ikeja. I know that they have stores in different locations in Nigeria but I only know about the Ikeja store. You can reach them on 08155778884

The pic below isn't me but it best describes my transformation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Shows Off The Inside Of His Private Jet. See Pictures / Real Madrid Fans Plan Super Cup Protest After Cristiano Ronaldo Ban / Everton Boss Ronald Koeman Hits Back At Jose Mourinho Jibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.