Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Advice A Newly Elected Politician On Safest Ways Of Looting Public Fund! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice A Newly Elected Politician On Safest Ways Of Looting Public Fund! (388 Views)

How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / APC Accuses Jonathan, Appointees Of Looting At Least N11.11trillion / Ice Prince Poses With Newly Elected Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Newly Elected Politician On Safest Ways Of Looting Public Fund! by DickDastardly(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
Please no hypocrisy here. Its my time to chop and i dont need any kill-joy on this thread.
If you are going to go sanctimonious on me, kindly refrain cause people before me has passed through the road and are even being celebrated today.
I just want to contribute to the labours of our "heros past" in tearing away my chunk and share from the treasury.
I want to be a successful politician like Hon. DINA MELEE.( Checkout his Lamborghini Diablo and powerful house). He even has a brand new wife!
I'm not greedy, so even a common civet cat status on bourdillon is enough for me.
I wouldnt mind a semi ultra modern mega farm but not as big as the one at Ota. You see, i dont have big eye.

I will also want to own a Hotel in Abuja. But i need to safely loot the needed funds as i know that the salaries we politicians receive can never aquire most things people see us move with or have.
Don't even think of it, i mean, to tell me that Buhari will send me to jail .......hahahahaha.....I have that angle all figured out already. I already have a list of SANs that will make the best Legal Gymnastics and sommersaults that will leave both EFCC and Buhari dazed and gasping for air.
You see, i have it all well thought out already, so all i need are stuffs like the list below if they exist.

(1) Key to success in Looting
(2) Embezzlement for Dummies
(3) Corruption made easy
(4) How to be invisible under EFCC's microscope
(5) Bribery Encyclopaedia (The revised edition)
(6) White Elephant project cookery book (best Ingredients and Recipe)
(7) Money Laundrying 101
(8 The Secret Road to Swiss(banks)

Kindly help a fellow Nairalander, i give you my word that i must share part of the loot here when the cake leaves the oven. No Nairalander will need to "TREK" before i share my loot with them.

Your suggestions now please.
Thanks. cool
Re: Advice A Newly Elected Politician On Safest Ways Of Looting Public Fund! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2015
see your name sef

craqy guy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Nairaland Worth / Share Your Experience With Dealdey / Dear Ladies, Alibaba Says This And Only This Can Make A Man Stay With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.