Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Love Fading And Making Big Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love Fading And Making Big Money (505 Views)

Timothy Weah Making Waves And Making His Dad Proud / All About Winning And Making Profit From The Bookies / 100% Best Predict Can Get Big Money Now On 1960bet Today And For Ever More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Hooterville: 9:58am On May 21, 2015
This guy is unreal I've faded Worlds Worst Picker now for 2 years and I've never won this much money in sports betting ever, just google worlds worst picker and fade this dudes picks
Re: I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Hooterville: 12:38am On May 22, 2015
This is unreal he had the Dodgers earlier he lost faders won with the Giants, tonight he has Toronto, Milwaukee and San Diego fade away boys and win easy money
Re: I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Hooterville: 10:04am On May 22, 2015
This is crazy faders went 3-1 again yesterday I win money everyday I love this stuff fading is the way to go
Re: I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Hooterville: 11:31pm On May 22, 2015
Ok guys worlds worst picker is on Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore and KC fade all of these teams and go the other way, just wandering if anyone is following this guy or even plays on MLB GL
Re: I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Guwon: 1:10am On May 23, 2015
Pls can any 1 explain hw it wrk drop ur number i will call u pls any1
Re: I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Hooterville: 1:32pm On May 23, 2015
Just look to see who Peabody likes and take the other team
Re: I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Hooterville: 1:29pm On May 24, 2015
This guy went 0-6 yesterday in mlb it's a gold mine fade boys go fade this dude
Re: I Love Fading And Making Big Money by Hooterville: 5:08pm On May 24, 2015
GL today guys with the fade should be easy money just like yesterday was, I won a lot of money off of this cat

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Morinho's Madrid-the Fastest Counter Attack In The World / Messi Refused Man Of The Match Award / Why I ‘snubbed’ NFF – Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.