Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Biggest Fall Of A Country "Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Biggest Fall Of A Country "Nigeria (309 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / See Price Of Fuel In Other Countries Compare To Our Great Country Nigeria- Photo / My DEAR Country NIGERIA Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Fall Of A Country "Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05am On May 21, 2015
I begin by commending the calmness and patience every Nigerians had sacrificed during the trial and most challenging moments in Nigeria but the question is "Are we out of the mess yet ? Some people are looting and we the average Nigerians are suffering from their greedy selfish act, we need to stop all this and force the government to speak to us on the state of the country.. What is the way forward? Will I have to run away to another country and never even think of coming back to naija, let's share our own piece of mind Nairalanders.. Your ideas and comments on this forum might change a lot of things

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders,pls I Need Ur Advice. / Education In This Part Of The World / Acne Treatment Skincare - What Ingredients You Shouldn't Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.