Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl (18571 Views)

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Man Strangles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Idrismusty97(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
straggling your own blood with your own hand is what even the devil won't attempt
And stuff like that don't happen in the South?
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Bonapart(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2015
agurza:
may you should start by thanking God tha you are not a kidnapper or militant or an armed robber because all these are synonymous with the south. mumu trying to visit the sin of an individual on all northerners. Even in the scriptures it is said that "the sin of shall not be visited on the son and the sin of the son shall not be visited on the father" bunch of illiterates claiming they know.
then i also refer you to Ezekiel 18vs1 to end "the children will no longer suffer the sins of the father but anyone that sineth shall die"
Where you know reach na there i for start

Adakaewa
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2015
tbaba1234:
When one of them is given news of the birth of a baby girl, his face darkens and he is filled with gloom. In his shame he hides himself away from his people because of the bad news he has been given. Should he keep her and suffer contempt or bury her in the dust? How ill they judge! (Surah16 58-59

What is the meaning of this? We are not interested! All we want is for that man to be brought out and executed that is all!
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
dupsai:
Well, the presiding Judge is a 'girl' she will show him pepper.

he must be killed; that is all we want. There cannot be any other punishment for this grave wickedness.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by tbaba1234: 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
agurza:
this verse was referring to Arabs before the advent of Islam. So what are you trying to say? What is the correlation?

Female Infanticide is still an issue today. Plus it is related to the story at hand.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by tartar9(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2015
I thought things like this only happen in the south
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
Salym:

stupid mofo. When lynching is done by your people do you shout Christianity?
sorry to say but you are a silly bimbo...
who did Christian lynch?
who lynched who...
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
"Hence, do not kill your children for fear of poverty: it is we who shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily, killing them is a great sin"

"And when one of them is informed of [the birth of] a female, his face becomes dark, and he suppresses grief" (Holy Qur’an 16: 58)

"He hides himself from the people because of the ill of which he has been informed. Should he keep it in humiliation or bury it in the ground. Unquestionably, evil is what they decide" (Holy Qur’an 16)
agurza:
this verse was referring to Arabs before the advent of Islam. So what are you trying to say? What is the correlation?

Before the coming of Islam, this was practiced in the Arab world. As soon as the period of prophethood began, this was the first of things that the holy prophet stopped. This has nothing to do with Islam. This is what the Qur'an says.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Onegai(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2015
Recently, a friend found out she was having a baby girl as her first child. She cried for 48 hours nonstop.

She said she never wanted to bring a female child into Nigerian society because while it's hard for females everywhere, Nigeria is a nightmare to be female. According to her, North or South, girls are treated as second-class citizens and not valued.

We should all think carefully on the value of a woman's life, from birth to death.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by DrGroove(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2015
Sad but not surprising....
This is still Africa.. Female children are not welcomed

Have been opportuned to see the reaction of the so called educated and exposed men when you rush from the labour ward to announce the arrival of a baby girl.

I know a medical doctor who divorced his wife of 11months, a nurse, because she gave birth to triplets (all girls )....He had wanted her to terminate the pregnancy when scan revealed 3 girls but she refused.....

Most men don't have the courage this killer father had... Most of them silently in their hearts pray their daughters don't survive because only the male gender is a child in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2015
This man will remain childless all his life and he will live to regret his crude and wicked action. A new born baby that is a bundle of joy is what that senile man strangled to death. Nature will not forgive him, the cry of that baby will hunt him all the days of his life. Is a girl not a child?
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2015
DrGroove:
Sad but not surprising....
This is still Africa.. Female children are not welcomed

Have been opportuned to see the reaction of the so called educated and exposed men when you rush from the labour ward to announce the arrival of a baby girl.

I know a medical doctor who divorced his wife of 11months, a nurse, because she gave birth to triplets (all girls )....He had wanted her to terminate the pregnancy when scan revealed 3 girls but she refused.....

Most men don't have the courage this killer father had... Most of them silently in their hearts pray their daughters don't survive because only the male gender is a child in Africa.

Did that doctor not aware that he donated the x-chromosome that made all the babies girls? He is sick in his brain. I love female children as well as male ones.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by willsofsteel: 12:32pm On May 21, 2015
tHE eviL tHat mEn do

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 21, 2015
Onegai:
Recently, a friend found out she was having a baby girl as her first child. She cried for 48 hours nonstop.

She said she never wanted to bring a female child into Nigerian society because while it's hard for females everywhere, Nigeria is a nightmare to be female. According to her, North or South, girls are treated as second-class citizens and not valued.

We should all think carefully on the value of a woman's life, from birth to death.

that your friend is borderline stupid sha. Not really there yet but almost. This is the 21st century. The IMF boss is a woman. She wants to have a male child to brag about. Does she know the percentage of women struggling with infertility issues? She's retarded sha. Thank God I don't keep friends like that.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by DrGroove(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2015
TooNoisy:
Change the title to "Mad Man strangles and bury his day old baby ...."
He is not a mad man.. No normal mentally fit man is happy to have a daughter especially as a first child... Society frowns at female children.. in some places,having a female as first child is sign of bad luck

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
ginawest:
foolish man....God made a mistake by giving u a female child ryt?....mtcheeew...lazy animal.
bae, dont mind d man jarey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by DrGroove(f): 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
9jatatafo:
This man will remain childless all his life and he will live to regret his crude and wicked action. A new born baby that is a bundle of joy is what that senile man strangled to death. Nature will not forgive him, the cry of that baby will hunt him all the days of his life. Is a girl not a child?
Answer to your question: A girl is not a child in Africa.. sadly, am a girl. I believe only my mother accepts me, only because of the pain of childbirth,although am sure she would always value my brothers above me cos they are BOYS (the real deal ).. My society needs me not.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Harfisco(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2015
DrGroove:

Answer to your question: A girl is not a child in Africa.. sadly, am a girl. I believe only my mother accepts me, only because of the pain of childbirth,although am sure she would always value my brothers above me cos they are BOYS (the real deal ).. My society needs me not.

That your mindset is wrong. I have two boys and a girl, I love my daughter as my boys. Though we live in a society that attach silly values to male child than the female.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Treasure2014(f): 12:44pm On May 21, 2015
Xrist pls come ....this is becoming unbearable
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Onegai(f): 12:45pm On May 21, 2015
Anazoric:

that your friend is borderline stupid sha. Not really there yet but almost. This is the 21st century. The IMF boss is a woman. She wants to have a male child to brag about. Does she know the percentage of women struggling with infertility issues? She's retarded sha. Thank God I don't keep friends like that.

You misunderstand and speak without thinking. So the head of IMF is female, what is the ratio of female IMF bosses to male? How many female governors and Local Govt chairperson do you have? How many females head banks, are surgeons and are the most qualified in an office, yet the job is given to a male? over 10 years ago, my female colleagues graduated from Engineering and most of us couldn't get a job because to quote a Foundation Engineer (who owned a coy) "there's no point hiring a female, she's going to get married one day and her effectiveness will drop". Do women get married and are encouraged to pursue their careers, in any part of Nigeria, the same place where a woman is condemned if she decides to have a surgical procedure rather than natural birth (no matter her reaaon). She doesn't care to boast of sons, her anguish is that one day her child will be subjected to prejudices and hate.

So according to you, only women struggle with infertility issues and therefore one's life is measured by the ability to get pregnant. So she should be grateful that "wow, I can give birth, it doesn't matter the quality of life my child has". And you say that is a life?

Child, don't speak of what you don't understand fully

7 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Onegai(f): 12:47pm On May 21, 2015
DrGroove:

I know too many people who don't value their daughters compared to their sons. It can be awful. It starts from so little, two children are watching tv and one is called away to enter the kitchen. Because apparently her lot in life starts there. Yet they will tell you they value their girls as much as boys.

5 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Namadobi: 12:57pm On May 21, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by DollyParton1(f): 12:57pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Ah... God wan give u cow, then he first give u chicken to manage b4 the cow go arrive, then u vex strangle the chicken, how God go take give u the cow now? patience matters in our lives, perhaps ladies these days are doing better than guys

I wonder where went his concience when strangling a new born baby

The füčk did you just type?
Boy-girl ; cow-chicken. You well so?

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by drfk001(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Ah... God wan give u cow, then he first give u chicken to manage b4 the cow go arrive, then u vex strangle the chicken, how God go take give u the cow now? patience matters in our lives, perhaps ladies these days are doing better than guys

I wonder where went his concience when strangling a new born baby
your comparison is lame. So a girl child is comparable to a chicken while a male child is comparable to a cow.......SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2015
Onegai:

You misunderstand and speak without thinking. So the head of IMF is female, what is the ratio of female IMF bosses to male? How many female governors and Local Govt chairperson do you have? How many females head banks, are surgeons and are the most qualified in an office, yet the job is given to a male? How many women get married and are encouraged to pursue their careers, in any part of Nigeria, the same place where a woman is condemned if she decides to have a surgical procedure rather than natural birth (no matter her reaaon). She doesn't care to boast of sons, her anguish is that one day her child will be subjected to prejudices and hate.
Child, don't speak of what you don't understand fully

There was a time women were not allowed to vote. There was a time tertiary education was exclusive to the male gender. We are getting there. It's baby steps and we will get there. The 2 most educated members of my family as God would have it are females, out of 4 other boys. Stop being pessimistic. Stop it. I'm not being idealistic, we are getting there. Any friend of mine who cries because she just discovered she's having a female child will be shown the way out of my circle. Is it not her baby? Who will force her own child to leave school and marry? My dad used to leave work to quarrel with anyone who bullied us, as strict as he was. I'm waiting for that person who will relegate my child to a 2nd class citizen. Okonjo iweala's parents don't have 2 heads.

Also, I'm not your child aunty. Thank you ma.

ps.. Pls where exactly did I expressly state or even imply that only women suffer from infertility? From which line in my comment did you get the erroneous idea that I think a woman is defined by how efficiently her uterus works? Also, I will never intentionally get pregnant, in matrimony and with a healthy baby- and start to think about its standard of life. These are the things that matter to me. A happy home and a healthy baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by inimitkel(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2015
Lyk seriously this shit still happen? angry
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Onegai(f): 1:17pm On May 21, 2015
Anazoric:

There was a time women were not allowed to vote. There was a time tertiary education was exclusive to the male gender. We are getting there. It's baby steps and we will get there. The 2 most educated members of my family as God would have it are females, out of 4 other boys. Stop being pessimistic. Stop it. I'm not being idealistic, we are getting there. Any friend of mine who cries because she just discovered she's having a female child will be shown the way out of my circle. Is it not her baby? Who will force her own child to leave school and marry? My dad used to leave work to quarrel with anyone who bullied us, as strict as he was. I'm waiting for that person who will relegate my child to a 2nd class citizen. Okonjo iweala's parents don't have 2 heads.

Also, I'm not your child aunty. Thank you ma.

Look back. Okonjo-Iweala's age is over 55-mid-60s. That era of women (I grew up with them as parents and aunts) were actually encouraged to go to school after marriage (they include some of the most educated women I have met in my life). Our current generation of women are encouraged to go to school, work for a bit, then get married and look for something to do that won't keep them far from their kitchens (business or teaching). This generation will produce less Okonjo-Iweala's than the last generation if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2015
Onegai:

Our current generation of women are encouraged.

Encouraged by who? Society? Is it society that should bring up your own child for you?
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by hensben(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
then i also refer you to Ezekiel 18vs1 to end "the children will no longer suffer the sins of the father but anyone that sineth shall die"
Where you know reach na there i for start

Adakaewa
Baby factory is same as this...by the way, I'm a Christian
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by DrGroove(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2015
9jatatafo:

That your mindset is wrong. I have two boys and a girl, I love my daughter as my boys. Though we live in a society that attach silly values to male child than the female.
You have TWO boys and ONE girl.... No wonder!......
You wouldn't have been proud to say you are a father if you had TWO girls and ONE boy... Or even worst. THREE girls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence / Man Steals Phones During Prayer Session In Church / Six Killed As Rival Gangs Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.