Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? (5864 Views)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / 10 Things You Should Not Do This Friday If You Are A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 21, 2015
Salamalaekum. I cant imagine myself broadcasting this but I just have to because i am losing patience.

I am actually looking for a good virgin muslimah who will be my wife. The goal is to get married and not boyfreind/girlfreind relationship.

I am a 26 year old male muslim virgin. I would also want to marry a virgin. Y have I not seen. Y ar our female loose. I am ready to marry but cant just find one that fits.

Islam enjoin virgins to marry themselves and vice versa.

It would be ideal if I had
someone of similar class, which as per my
definition is a virgin or Am I right seeking
this ideal-ness? Am I right in thinking going
with a non-virgin equates to me going for
someone of lesser class?
Re: Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
I keep on reminding myself. If I go
with a non-virgin, I will NEVER get that
specialness between two virgins. I'm not
sure whether this ringing in my head is
justified. it is a psychological and emotional need. I cant just overcome it.
Re: Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
I saw this below on a nairaland thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2292198/how-many-men-too-much/1

"Me I will never marry a girl that is not a virgin.
Reasons:
1. women that are not virgins tend to have
some sort of spiritual problem like lack of
favour, breakthrough and the likes " since God
is against it"
2. being a virgin shows some level of discipline
and self-whorth.
3. you respect your wife more when you marry
her as a virgin.
4. Let's just say you just happen to meet a guy
in the future who have FUC.KED your wife
countless times. How will you feel.
5. marrying a Virgin is the only assurance that
your wife has not committed murder
( ABORTION) thus reducing the possibility of
childlessness, And even if she can still give
birth, she is already cursed for committing
murder.
I am not and never ever going to marry a girl
that is not a virgin.
After you don waka from Sokoto to Jalingo
finish you wan come carry your silly self come
near me, I go just shoot you. Basterd silly runs
girl"

Also, wat if i cant satisfy her compared to d guys she has slept with or wat if she has std's?
Re: Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 21, 2015
I am afraid of the unknown. For those interested in me for a relationship for marriage or anyone who want to counsel me:

This is my contact:

Email: adekunleman@yahoo.com

Phone number: 08186971526

May ALLAH help us and guide us aright. Amin
Re: Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? by balash(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Salam Alaikum Brother.

In as Much as some of my words might be insultive please bear with me i just have to do it that way because i think you need someone to talk some senses into you, At 26years of Age you regarded all women as loosed runs girl that has gone from sokoto to jalingo On runs.

1. Am sorry to say this but have you sat down with your mom with this sort of Mindset to tell her every lady that is not a virgin before marriage are loosed and runs girl??

2. At 26yrs what do you know about marriage? Have You ever been in a relationship talk-less of knowing what marriage entails??

3. This is an Islamic thread. You posting this trash on here meant you indirectly talking about Muslim ladies.

4. Islam does not include been a virgin as a criteria for Marriage, Its just says you have to look closely that the lady is from a Good Home which meant been from a good home meant you would be a virgin and not spoilt.

5. You can Marry a virgin Lady but never a good woman. After the night you dis-virgin her would you put a Nepa Meter Underneath so you are assured she would never have sexual intercourse somewhere else?? You are still very young please go back to Mom and inform her.

6. Pray for a Good woman with a good heart from a good family that is religious and loves you truly then you can be assured you are Good to Go

Salaam

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? by Abbies: 2:09am On Jun 04, 2015
AsSalaam Alaikum,

I think you have just mistepreted a few things and you also have a typical nigerian boy mentality.

First of all, you need to pray to Allah SWT to grant you a righteous wife that will be beneficial to you in this life and the hereafter. Second, what if she is no longer a virgin because she was raped or a hymen broke by doing sports etc. Third, a good woman who has sought for Allahs forgiveness and has not gone back to her old ways - ie sleeping around and how do you know Allah hasn't forgiven her. She might even have a better character than a Virgin.

So i will urge you to keep praying profusely to Allah and whatever woman he sends your way you should be able to know. Because this your mentality might cloud your judgement.

May Allah forgive us all our sins and May He forgive me if I have said anything wrong.

salaam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes After Hajj / Performing Hajj With Unlawful Wealth / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.