Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

You Sure You Are A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / You Sure You Are A Muslim? (6000 Views)

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Sure You Are A Muslim? by Babaheekmat: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2021
```Are you being Controlled by Qur'an & Hadeeth, or You're the one Controlling the Qur'an & Hadeeth```

*This is Just a Reminder and Open Written to*
*همزة، لمزة، غامز، مفتر*
*it has long I've posted thing Similar to this for some reason*

Going through the Hardship isn't your life Problem, *but What people Plot and plant in the Heart of Crowd to Cover their Errors by what they Planned and Planted...*

```I hate for Muslim to being Expose with his atrocities that I know Personally and other people know part of it but I know the Deepness of it,``` with this Hadeeth
*من ستر أخاه مسلما، ستره الله يوم القيامة*
```Whoever Covered the secret of his Brother, Allah will Cover Him on the day of Judgement.```

*By this, I Hope Allah will Forgive and Covered my Shortcomings in this World and Hereafter.*

But, ```they've asked for it to be Expose,``` and *So Shall it Be....*

They think my Mute Denotes nothing?

*It Denotes a lot,* You will soon ```hear and see the Reality and their True colour In Public as they plots the publication of mine..```

But
إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُۥ بَعِيدًا

Verily! They see it (the torment) afar off,
*ونراه قريبا*
```But we sees it near```

The exposing day of all the evil doer is *Near and Public according to what they told Prophet Musa* then

Surah Taha, Verse 58:
*فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّكَ بِسِحْرٍ مِّثْلِهِ فَاجْعَلْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكَ مَوْعِدًا لَّا نُخْلِفُهُ نَحْنُ وَلَا أَنتَ مَكَانًا سُوًى*

"Then verily, we can produce magic the like thereof; *so appoint a meeting between us and you, which neither we, nor you shall fail to keep, in an open wide place where both shall have a just and equal chance (and beholders could witness the competition)."*

Surah Taha, Verse 59:
*قَالَ مَوْعِدُكُمْ يَوْمُ الزِّينَةِ وَأَن يُحْشَرَ النَّاسُ ضُحًى*

*[Musa (Moses)] said: "Your appointed meeting is the day of the festival, and let the people assemble when the sun has risen (forenoon)."*
(English - Mohsin Khan).

```So, gathered all your Proofs, and Command them to```
*أن أجمعوا كيدهم*
*They Should gathered their plots too*
```ثم كيدوني```
```And Plot against me```
*فلا تنتصرون*
*And Never help me....*

But Note
*وقفوهم*
```Stop them```
*إنهم مسؤولون*
*They will be Questioned......*

*Just a Nutshell* so, continue to spread your Untrue allegations, ```All of you all, Your days are Numbered```

I come in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Welcoming The Holy Month Of Ramadan / 8 Tips On Sharing Ramadan With Your Neighbors / Zakaat Al-fitr (the Personal Obligatory Charity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.