Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,645 members, 7,827,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo (4302 Views)

If Your Wife Serve You Pounded Yam & Egusi Soup Like This / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by imurboss: 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
Menh! That woman get talent grin
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by irunoko(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
Cococandy you too come and eat rice and shikin o grin
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
Cococandy you too come and eat rice and shikin o grin
this kind chicken will cause constipation grin
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by irunoko(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
this kind chicken will cause constipation grin
what of the diced pepper abi stew? You no go chop that one too grin
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
what of the diced pepper abi stew? You no go chop that one too grin
and I thought you loved me.
See what you're asking me eat embarassed
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by irunoko(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
and I thought you loved me.
See what you're asking me eat embarassed
nor be food? cheesy

Oya manage am ejire edunjobi ejima omalishanwa grin
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
nor be food? cheesy

Oya manage am ejire edunjobi ejima omalishanwa grin

Ok o

#crying while eating cry
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by irunoko(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:

Ok o

#crying while eating cry
ok wipe your tears do you prefer this grin

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
ok wipe your tears do you prefer this grin
now you come cheesy
Ehen

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by TunjiMsp: 11:55am On May 23, 2015
That's why I married my wife, she Knows what she can't joke about grin
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by soonest(f): 12:28pm On May 23, 2015
deltateam:

I think I'll pass. Eat what? Haven't I lost appetite already.
That's why its good to marry a working wife. Days of house wife is drawing to an end where if you forget to give her money for food, your children will starve or she won't change her panties.
She forgot to put meat na! It's important to marry a rich husband so that all these issues of forgetfulness will not arise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children / Her Husband Died, Then Her People Did This To Her.... / Relocation Sales!All Barely 2 year's, Agege Lagos,very Good Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.