Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Omotola Jelade Debunks Rumour Of Bleaching Her Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jelade Debunks Rumour Of Bleaching Her Skin (793 Views)

Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jelade Debunks Rumour Of Bleaching Her Skin by Mobyloaded(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2015

Star actress Omotola has been accused by so
many for bleaching her skin after pictures from her
Knorr commercial endorsement deal hit the
internet.

The ever glowing and hardworking mother of four
have denounced the news of using bleaching
cream by telling her fans that the secret of her
glowing skin is water, juice and baby lotions. But
with all her money, and exotic lifestyle it’s only
natural right that her skin should glow. But fans
must not talk about everything sha She said below.

Source: http://www.itunesng.com/ent-news/omotola-jelade-debunks-rumour-of-bleaching-her-skin/
Re: Omotola Jelade Debunks Rumour Of Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 21, 2015
Water those wonders for me.

I drink water like a camel and my skin is not bad.

(1) (Reply)

E! Presenters Mimicks North Wests' Outfits For An Entire Week / “God Has Blessed Me With A Beautiful Wife, Not Babymama”-ik Ogbonna / PHOTOS – Stonebwoy Comes Ahead Of Sarkodie, Wizkid, And Yemi Alade To Win BET Aw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.