Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (67213 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
For several years now, Vera Sidika has consistently been a headline maker in the country and beyond. Her fame, thanks to her one of a kind curves, her skin bleaching, and extravagant lifestyle, cannot seem to fade away.

Being a Thursday, some new photos of the socialite from back in the day have been unearthed. One of the photos shows Vera when she was a little girl, while the rest are from some years back before she bleached.
Check her out more of her photos:

http://sabipeepz.com/2017/04/05/tbt-sexy-photos-of-vera-sidika-before-and-after-she-bleached-her-skin/

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2017
More pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Looks like she did an implant too

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Moving4: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm... Na wah o see d way bleaching & surgery changed her completely...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by SuperSuave(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Which TBT? Which Thursday?

To be candid, she looks better bleached but a whóre anyway undecided

40 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by lilmax(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2017
inferiority complex.....

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Pearly255(f): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Who your yansh epp... undecided

Maybe some men cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by neowelsh(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
abeg who get that Ashawooo pics. help me upload am. thanks grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by TINALETC3(f): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Choi see bwest shocked, and a guy saw me last week and sed his bwest is bigger dan mine, dat am using foam 2 support my self cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Atro(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
She's actually finer...

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by prettyomidan: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Hian! Odiegwu. But seems like the bleaching is even...
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Men are in trouble. We can't get no original anymore, fakes everywhere. What a generation to be born

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
C Yansh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by BabaAlabi: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
$page->output_header("Create Team"wink;
$page->output_footer();''

if(!in_array("'{$thread['fid']}'", $unviewableforumsarray))

SELECT u.uid, u.username, COUNT(*) AS poststoday
"COUNT(uid) as total"

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by DICKtator: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
see this idiot. before she turns 40, she be looking like dry pawpaw leaves.
skin bleaching is irreversible. don't try it.
people who bleach their skin have this distinctive smell. on a sunny day, it goes bad.
love your skin no matter how dark it is. Smh for the idiot.
ebony is beautiful. i love my women chocolate and soft.

43 Likes 1 Share

Who wants to convince me that this one is not a certified Olosho?

She has invested in booty implants or booty shots and breast implants, from the ride she is leaning on in the last picture, I'll say she is getting excellent returns on her investments.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Juni4jay(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Just give her 15yrs (if e go reach sef) she'll wish she never did. If Michael Jackson could regret...who is she!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Benbisco(f): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm! Artificial everything! Complexion, butt, boobs, all fake ! Yet some people will term her HOT!

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by ekensi01: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Everybody want become white. Even me i black oh and i d think to marry yellow lady so that my children go neutral but wahala dey.
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by banjeezay(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Oju pupa idi dudu, ogaju Sade Adu. cheesy
Female Africa Michael Jackson ure sighted..
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Juni4jay(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
D last pic almost got me...till I realized it's d heels dat is pushing her @$$ up!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by LockDown69(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2017
See ukwu! shocked
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by AreaFada2: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:

Looks like?

Is there anything still original about her, up to eyelashes? shocked shocked

That a wonderfully pretty black girl should turn herself into a freak is something I cannot understand. It's her life sha.

If she's happy now, hope she'll still be in 25 to 40 years with her body when all start unravelling.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
S Idi Ka Kalu, Idi Araba....Chineke Idi ma.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by lumzybo: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:

She did more than just implant, she did everything just to make her market sell.

God help men.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
ashewo
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by smartkester(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
Choi see bwest shocked, and a guy saw me last week and sed his bwest is bigger dan mine, dat am using foam 2 support my self cry cry
let me see the breast to be sure you are not padding it
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by MrGreenMavro: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by bellenornor(f): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Bleach everywhere as u like ..there's this area that's unbleachable..
Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by Jace234(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Funny enough, that thing wey dey her yansh wey she think say e make her sexy na her biggest problem but she no know. When it starts to react there is no going back oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin by TINALETC3(f): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin come 2 ma house tongue
smartkester:
let me see the breast to be sure you are not padding it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Kirk Douglas Dies, Aged 103

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.