Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. (37861 Views)

I Will Sell N5000 Airtel Airtime I Won In Their Promo For N4000 With Airtimecash / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / MTN issuing a refund to subscribers of their promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by wunmi590(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by gracymicky(f): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
Can't stop laughing. Scammers,hope they won't charge me for commenting .
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
I don't subscribe no any of dis promo. Yeyenatu people.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by hazyfm: 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by mattonnairaland: 3:26pm On May 21, 2015
That ogechukwukama made sense.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by goshen26: 3:27pm On May 21, 2015
all these nonsense will stop if our government start using our money judiciously. haba, they (mtn) know that great number of Nigerians are homeless or living below standard........ Smh......house ko bush ni

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by ThimmyWood(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2015
MTN gonna be like; Omo this people dey vex oooo
Empty hen don enter one chance.

Naija peeps are not smiling dem don activate frowning mode since the day of John the Baptist.
Emu Tee Hen: Try again later.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Guyman02: 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
One house every week but for the past one month that apprentice boy for Onitsha una dey show for advert abi na only that boy win all the 11 houses? grin grin grin

MTN and DRINK and WIN.
Seriously MTN made over N2b from promos alone in 2010 when people will recharge N1500 and use all of it to send back to MTN to qualify to win Aeroplane, N100m etc when Nigerians were still Mugu to them.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by yomzzy(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
MTN.. yeye cheesy
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by gen2briz(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
HRich:
i couldnt find my comment there.
You can rewrite it here to avoid repeation.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by vilkizzy(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
MTN don broke na! Using dis as a medium to get back on track and also a way of bribing dere way into our hearts. Dem tell una say Nigerians no get house? How many of una staff(s) fit boast of a place to call dere own? Sometimes, i wonder if MTN customer care representatives are road side business men/women, always a background noise each time u call 'em. We qo enta una tariff if una go dey bring back our gals for every recharge of 1k5 and above.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by adepiero: 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
I called customer care to complain and the next thing i found out was that i was being charged 40k/s for every call

Bonafied Thieves MTN angry
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Frydae: 3:39pm On May 21, 2015
Even the so called "Mr Reo corrins ene" could be a paid impostor! The look on his face shows Scam! He is not as excited as a house winner should be! He talks like he's delivering a thoroughly rehearsed script! The look on his face is too empty for that of a house winner! MTN seems to be here to EMPTY peoples pockets!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by VISTIN(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2015
Those guys were collecting #50/second from us until Glo said no. Let's hope they've repented.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by veesion: 3:43pm On May 21, 2015
MTN MANAGEMENT ARE BUSY KEEPN DEAF EARS AND BLIND EYES TO D SERIAL SCAMS GOING ON COURTESY OF FRAUD STARS AMONG THEM BUT STH STRANGE WILL BEGIN TO HAPPEN TO THEM SOON,IT'S JUST TIME,MANY NIGERIANS ARE BECOMING ANGRY WITH THE SUBTLE,DECEPTIVE AND CRIMINAL WAY THEY RIP PEOPLE OF THEIR MONIES

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2015
Better run when you see MTN

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 21, 2015
For ghana here i dey buy MTN 5GB less than 1k undecided
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by 4kizo(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
nairaland!!! I don come again, one of the oldest nairalander is back, seun you miss me??
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2015
No matter how costly what you need is, just pray to be able to afford it. Dont just burn your data insulting people on every thread... I burn my data to make money. If you want to get extra income so simple, cheap and easy; let me give u a nigerian website where you can subscribe with N3,000 only and you get paid every two weeks as you invite others to subscribe like you did. Thats all. Nothing more.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by oloriooko(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2015
First na aeroplane, then country and now houses :oo
MTN, deceiving Nigerians since 1808
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 21, 2015
Between MTN and Ecobank i no know who steal money pass from customers account.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Gaucho(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2015
Funny one;To impregnate Your Wife Text Spe-m to 1223 Tesxt costs N50. Lol. I Thought They Were Banned From Further Deceptive Advertisements After The "Win An Aeroplane" One?
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 21, 2015
Am tired as well,they keep deducting N50 for caller tunes i never subscribed for.

NCC is the major problem we have in the country,if they can't prosecute this companies,then i see no reasons with em being in existence.....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by viktor556(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2015
Reminded of the just concluded general elections. On INEC's Twitter account, it was said we should subscribe for free to get elections update from 40400 or something. Na so I subscribe, who no like awoof. Fiam! Them comot my #10. Wetin Na so my credit dey reduce as each message enter. Oya to unsubscribe, fiam! #20. #20 to unsubscribe again

That's the last time MTN is tricking me out of my money #NeverAgain.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by superfelix: 4:11pm On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin 'the door you are trying to open is currently unavailable'

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by nerodenero: 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
If you trust emptyhen, then you trust the devil.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by HzRF(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
undecided Mtn is one funny company... As i type now, they just deducted my #50 for callers tune i never subscribed.... sad so sad that they don't ask for our permission before they steal.... Public stealing... cheesy
Last week 50 was also deducted

I called to knw y nd so that they could stop

Only for dem to tell me
There is one service that send me tips on English language that's Y 50 was removed

I didn't subscribe to any service talk less of English learning tips

We are sorry for the inconvenience

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 21, 2015
NCC really need to sit up.....
HzRF:

Last week 50 was also deducted

I called to knw y nd so that they could stop

Only for dem to tell me
There is one service that send me tips on English language that's Y 50 was removed

I didn't subscribe to any service talk less of English learning tips

We are sorry for the inconvenience

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2015
Vicjay1:
Lol... Funny But I didn't laugh
Why the lol when you didn't laugh...Have you eaten..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Pauls0n(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2015
If u're here to read comments like me,click like
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by mencade6: 4:23pm On May 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
undecided Mtn is one funny company... As i type now, they just deducted my #50 for callers tune i never subscribed.... sad so sad that they don't ask for our permission before they steal.... Public stealing... cheesy
me too....for the past 3 months now they have been robbing me of my 50 naira. and i did not apply for the fvcking caller tunes ooo.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by mencade6: 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
4kizo:
nairaland!!! I don come again, one of the oldest nairalander is back, seun you miss me??
we no know you na.......identify urself by sending 5000 recharge card through my email....tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.