Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. (37850 Views)

I Will Sell N5000 Airtel Airtime I Won In Their Promo For N4000 With Airtimecash / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / MTN issuing a refund to subscribers of their promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by HzRF(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
NCC really need to sit up.....
What really angered me is that
In south Africa and other African countries
They don't ripped them off lyk this
2k5 for 18 damn gb in Ghana
2k5 for 1,2gb

Yet we have leaders

Itz a pity
They (our leaders) are ripping us off

Itz lyk calling thief to catch thief

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
It calls for serious questioning...
mencade6:
me too....for the past 3 months now they have been robbing me of my 50 naira. and i did not apply for the fvcking caller tunes ooo.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by isan(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
undecided Mtn is one funny company... As i type now, they just deducted my #50 for callers tune i never subscribed.... sad so sad that they don't ask for our permission before they steal.... Public stealing... cheesy
ahhahahahahahha
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
Same thing i heard of dstv/multi choice...
HzRF:

2k5 for 1,2gb

Yet we have leaders

Itz a pity

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Toks2008(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2015
All these telecom companies are criminals..

Yesterday air-tel removed N50 from my account for a service i never subscribed for and after i called them they said unfortunately they can't refund the money but got the service terminated.

Imagine them doing this for 2million subscribers,this means they would be stealing N100MILLION just like that.THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by pure2012soul(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2015
It baffles me to hear that people still use EMPTY-N.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by lukmoore: 4:51pm On May 21, 2015
Not true about MTN, they need to make money to keep their services running...but why is it that Nigerians have problem with successful businesses and or people? If you don't like their service their are several other networks you can port oh now.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by HzRF(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Same thing i heard of dstv/multi choice...

Haa
They are boss ooo
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Eneze1(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
lukmoore:
Not true about MTN, they need to make money to keep their services running...but why is it that Nigerians have problem with successful businesses and or people? If you don't like their service their are several other networks you can port oh now.

Guess you working with them undecided
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by ceaser: 5:17pm On May 21, 2015
lukmoore:

NAME: Lukmon Dòpèmú EXAM NO: 59034SA

Read the comment above and answer this question.
* Which country best needs the condemnation and advice you just read?
A. Botswana
B. Nigeria
C. Ghana
D. South Africa
E. Uganda

A correct answer earns you 1 (one) mark while a wrong answer earns you -2 (minus two) mark.

You have 30 minutes. Your time starts now.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by jrerico1(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
Lol, very hilarious. you can't even check you bb subscription status, they just cut it off when they like.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by dmedalion25: 5:22pm On May 21, 2015
lol grin....baba ewo ti dust

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Nnachi404(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2015
lukmoore:
must the tell us lies to run their business, naija guys are wise now changed is here
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by HRich(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2015
gen2briz:

You can rewrite it here to avoid repeation.
Hahahahahahahaha. I can't even remember what i wrote sef.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by amofum(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2015
Make I go add my own for fb sef.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Hobat(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2015
Mtn na wa for una sef
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by 0ubenji(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2015
I have the sims of all the 4 mobile telecom operatorz in naija and operating them simultaneously
i own two dual-sim fones dat facilitates my ministry
**i own an mtn sim coz i wanna be on alert to rip dem weneva thrz a loophole (be it data or call tweaks)...sinx dey seem the most vulnerable of the 4..THIS MISSION HAS ALWAYS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED
**i own a glo sim coz of the cheap tariff plan "glo bounce"...well; glo was nd stil is my fav. of dem all..am always recharging
**I Own an airtel sim coz a chunk of my business contacts are affiliated to it..itz also the number used for most of my correspondence..(mobile banking, university admission details contact etc)
**i own an etisalat sim as a result of PAYG TWEAK dat served me well enuf..and their vulnerability to loopholes quite often..howbeit....dat network internet speed is really impressive..haven discovered their magnanimity with recharge bonuses, i gv dem a shirt in my team grin grin grin

I AM A VERY DIPLOMATIC MAN...i use only wat i REALLY need ..no amt of juicy adverts can mk me port tariffs(i hate it actually)..if i port tariffs..be rest assured OLYMPUS IS ABOUT TO FALL...da means thrz a loophole i'm abt to bank on which must av required my tariff porting..
IT'S A WIN/WIN...
Each of these networks have dealt with me in unforgettable ways if u must knw...buh MTN got me the most..
the more reason i dont waste any chance to put my revenge on a "present continuous tense" with dem....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by 4kizo(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2015
mencade6:
we no know you na.......identify urself by sending 5000 recharge card through my email....tongue
I suspect you to be one of Mtn staff
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by jtjohn(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2015
Mtn network d most greedy network...........MTN don dey do yahoo yahoo now ooo.......EFFC what are u waiting for go do ur job......
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by STEVENcrack(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2015
M-iser T-elecommunication N-etwork
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Wislet(f): 7:49pm On May 21, 2015
youmour:
For ghana here i dey buy MTN 5GB less than 1k undecided
You see how MTN is ripping Nigerians off? And NCC and Federal Government keep being silent on this issue. The height of incompetence!
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Wislet(f): 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
HzRF:

2k5 for 1,2gb

Yet we have leaders

Itz a pity

That is the headache.

Bunch of thieves calling themselves leaders.

Nigeria needs serious cleansing!
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Wislet(f): 7:56pm On May 21, 2015
isan:
ahhahahahahahha
let's stop laughing@these sorts of things. It's the main reason why they think they can play with Nigerians.
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Wislet(f): 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
lukmoore:
They need to make money?

And that's why 1GB of dats sells for #1000
2GB for 2000 or more
And so on....

While other countries(like Ghana) get 18GB for 2500,
5GB for less than 1000?

And Nigeria has the LARGEST population in Africa.

From the Mathematics/Economics you did in school(that's if you paid attention), is it supposed to be so?
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by frisky2good(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
Why MTN no dey promise small, small things like tray, key holder, pen etc? Na plane and house dem go dey promise person.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by emptybarrel150(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
Sir Look, please just sit down and LOOK until empty hen turn your life from grass to worst...

Dear empty hen suscriber, to port from lukemoore to Lucas Moura (PSG WINGER) simply text i am a big fool to 20600
lukmoore:
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by kelzgie44: 10:11pm On May 21, 2015
Lol...naija piips dey vex...prince iyke said very soon dey'd ask us to participate so as to win election....#dat was d bomb....lollll!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by shizzleStar: 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
lmao....damn hilarious comments grin These ones in particular got me LMAO

'Text fake to 419 to win pregnant woman'

'To impregnate your wife text baby to 2160'

'To copy this lie, press #'

gringringringringrin

On a serious note, Lawdd knows I detest emptyHen like mad. 080Naija all the wayyy. No time!
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by urchbarbie(f): 6:30am On May 22, 2015
frisky2good:
Why MTN no dey promise small, small things like tray, key holder, pen etc? Na plane and house dem go dey promise person.
. coz they knw Nigerians and greed is synonymous. we too like awoof. but am glad we don dey open eye now say some awoof dey purge belle
Re: Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. by Ultimate001: 8:19am On May 22, 2015
Vicjay1:
Lol...
Funny
But I didn't laugh
whether theoretically or practically, u just did (u typed 'lol')

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Photos From Computer Village Carnival 2020 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.