Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Residents Of Aba And Nigeria At Large: Take Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Of Aba And Nigeria At Large: Take Note (686 Views)

A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) / Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu / Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Of Aba And Nigeria At Large: Take Note by DankemzI(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2015
There's a new Modus Operandi by our ever corrupt and uncivilised men in black. Thats our police 'NPF'

I Was unfortunely a victim of unwarented kidnap by our unfaithful police.

It happened on tuesday when it was raining, i received a call from a colleague that he's not in town. Meanwhile he has visitors coming from Kaduna to visit him in his Aba residence.

He pleaded with me to go help pick them up @ the park and host em for him, which i obliged since he has done same for me before when my mom came buying @Ariaria International market.

I told him my Vehicle is currently at the Mechanics workshop that i'll go by public transport which might be delayed at brass Junction & Faulks rd. Considering the time, he informed them to keep calm & wait for me.

Then he exchanged contact 'giving them mine, giving me theirs. I live at Nwamkpa by faulks rd. Before BTC.

I came out that faithful day wearing my Rauph Lauren t-shirt with a blue jean buttoned the t-shirt all wore my necklace and my all stars.

I came out faulks rd. Since the destination is park i stopped a vehicle going park and the conductor was shouting park! Park!! Park!!! As custom i waved the vehicle down they stoped i entered!

As custom, immediately i entered i looked around the bus was half empty filled with different faces, unknow to me and some passengers we were on our way to Nigerian police sale Cameroon barracks it started when a lady one to drop by Crest hotel the driver didnt oblige i was on phone. There later drove to Aba Sport Club still screaming i immediately sensed danger i dropped the call thinking 1. Robbers 2. Kidnappers 3. Ritualists. We tride to make the public know whats happening.

Thats when all the guys siting behind the drivers seat turned and all echoed we have the right to remain silence or anything we said will be used against us in the cour of Law.

They displayed their I.d cards, thats when a police hilux pulled us over i was extreamly happy likewise others in the vehicle, i thought so our security is this functional?? The driver pulled us over we stopped. On trying to dis-embark we were barred from going out, thats when four officers from the hilux came down opened the hilux and shared a ride with us. I was perplexed

Before i know what's happening we were labeled criminals. Ghan ghan....... Action film by brymo* thats when we passed union bank, Rotary, Abialine park, thats when we passed tru Aba town Hall. As if we are going to Aba East our destination Police Station Cameroon baracks.

I was stripped to boxers. We were all labeled criminals cultist, Gays, militants. Thats when they saw my shoulder tattoo and labeled me a cultist, gay, yahooboy and sugar boy. We were then pushed inside a toilet sized cell, infact thats actually a toilet as designed by the Architect.

The cells were majorly filled with inocent citizens like us. Thats when it dawned on me that i've abused by men of the police. They did'nt let us contact the outside world. Bleep up no. 1. What about my guest from kaduna? Bleep up no. 2. Incase of bail who will i call being that my family and freinds are back home at Uyo. Bleep up no. 3. Will i call my 6 month old pregnant wife to journey the dreaded Aba-Ikot Ekpene rd to come and bail me? With her condition? Bleep up no. 4. Will i call my friends guest from kaduna to come from park n bail their impromtu guest? Bleep up no. 5. My colleague is exteamly angry, not picking my calls. Bleep up no. 6. The guest have been subdued into unplanned spending sleeping in a hotel. Bleep up no 7. The guest are not picking my calls inorder to know the reasons behind my absence. Bleep up no 8. Ive contacted in that dwelling not suitable for animals not to talk of humans. Bleep up no 9. I was abused in the cell. Bleep up no 10.

Nairalanders what should i do to that station? Police Station Cameroon baracks.

I used a mobile device please spare the typo errors

Prince please take note......!
To the general public take note !
Watch that vehicle you are boarding! If police can do this Imagine what criminals can no do!
Re: Residents Of Aba And Nigeria At Large: Take Note by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 21, 2015
Smh for u
Re: Residents Of Aba And Nigeria At Large: Take Note by DankemzI(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2015
adeekiti:
Smh for u

Thank you my brother
Re: Residents Of Aba And Nigeria At Large: Take Note by DankemzI(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Government Turns Its Back on Boko Haram Victims-Dailybeast / 11 Kid Robbers Aged 12-14 Arrested In Ibadan / 4 Women Pretending To Be Mums Steal Prams Worth $4000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.