Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,861 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank (1365 Views)

When You See The Uncle Who Asked For Your CV After NYSC / When You Submitted The Wrong Paper In An Exam! / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank by dav8id(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2015
Ok, what will be your Reaction

You submitted your cv for employment at Firstbank, You went to buy Yam and Akara and the seller serve you with your printed CV grin grin

what will be your Reaction undecided

Re: Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank by dav8id(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2015
9ja nothing is impossible
Re: Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank by CosmicJames(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2015
I think I ll b speechless. But very surprise. Funny thread grin grin
Re: Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank by miteolu(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank by dav8id(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
miteolu:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin frd na joke but to be frank with you ehn...dis kind tin happen truely but not at firstbank but at Nig Law sch bwari. a frd submitted cv when school are doing massive employment only for him to see him cv being serve him corn grin with
Re: Joke: You Submitted Your Cv At First Bank by Trailblazer1(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
dav8id:
Ok, what will be your Reaction

You submitted your cv for employment at Firstbank, You went to buy Yam and Akara and the seller serve you with your printed CV grin grin

what will be your Reaction undecided

I'd like to sue someone.

Please help me choose who to sue.

The woman(akara seller); for patronising the bank or for accepting free paper and also her inability to read what's on the paper

The bank; for not keeping my information private

The government; for Not creating employment.

The gods; for being so wicked

And finally myself; for being unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Zakuma And The Fake Pastor / If These Musicians Were Students........... / Some Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.