Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

ARM Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ARM Job Interview (1279 Views)

ARM Job Vacancy: Financial Advisor / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARM Job Interview by sam121(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2015
I got a text message from ARM, to come for an interview tomorrow 22nd May 20am, 8am sharp. At their Porthacourt branch.
I don't know if am the only who got such text, pls my fellow Nairalanders I want to know the authenticity and the kind of questions they ask before I embark on the journey tomorrow.
They also instructed that we come with writing materials...
Thank you guys...
Sam121.
Re: ARM Job Interview by IykeChukz(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2015
Since it was not come with drawing materials, what other instruction do you need?

Don't forget your calculator oh...
Re: ARM Job Interview by Mobebi(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2015
went for their interview sometimes in late April this year. They offered me N20k as salary. And it was a marketing job in which I am expected to at least meet a target of N200k monthly as minimum I can get.

I wasn't angry cos after all my papa no give me job. But then I just asked myself, so upon my B.Sc degree, with a professional certificate in Banking & Finance, na N20k go be my salary?

it was left for me to either accept it or refuse it, and I know I can't be a slave to anybody, so I told them what they normally tell people who come for interview, ''I shall get back to you''...

the lady who interviewed was so pretty and about 26 years of age, and up till now she still calls me about the offer. That's their Opebi branch.

Anyway, sometimes in life on your way to the top, those are some things you will face that can either challenge you to strive more or weaken u and make u give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARM Job Interview by sam121(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2015
Mobebi:
went for their interview sometimes in late April this year. They offered me N20k as salary. And it was a marketing job in which I am expected to at least meet a target of N200k monthly as minimum I can get.

I wasn't angry cos after all my papa no give me job. But then I just asked myself, so upon my B.Sc degree, with a professional certificate in Banking & Finance, na N20k go be my salary?

it was left for me to either accept it or refuse it, and I know I can't be a slave to anybody, so I told them what they normally tell people who come for interview, ''I shall get back to you''...

the lady who interviewed was so pretty and about 26 years of age, and up till now she still calls me about the offer. That's their Opebi branch.

Anyway, sometimes in life on your way to the top, those are some things you will face that can either challenge you to strive more or weaken u and make u give up.

This is really ridiculous....!
Re: ARM Job Interview by orieoda(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2015
sam121:
I got a text message from ARM, to come for an interview tomorrow 22nd May 20am, 8am sharp. At their Porthacourt branch.
I don't know if am the only who got such text, pls my fellow Nairalanders I want to know the authenticity and the kind of questions they ask before I embark on the journey tomorrow.
They also instructed that we come with writing materials...
Thank you guys...
Sam121.

So, how did ur interview go bro
Re: ARM Job Interview by papirus(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2015
Mobebi:

Cant stop laughing at ur submission. You were so so ruthless to them by ur response. Some coy offers can really make me laugh. Why search for B.sc for 20k? They shld look for either an O'level or FSLC and make the offer.
Re: ARM Job Interview by Mobebi(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
Yeah, its annoying, but what will u do?
some people would accept it but its actually not what I want.
My brother, Nigeria is tough. Really tough!
but don't give up.... keep pushing.
someday, the good doors will open.

1 Like

Re: ARM Job Interview by sam121(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2015
orieoda:

So, how did ur interview go bro

It went just well like every other interview....

(1) (Reply)

Global International College / Graduate Sales Engineer / Help A Writer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.