Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? (1379 Views)

Is America Truely A God’s Own Country ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 21, 2015
A lot of people from other countries believe the country is too materialistic in the sense that there are hardly 'genuine' friendships developed in America.

CC: cougar
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by tpiadotcom: 1:50am On May 22, 2015
once you get used to the constant monitoring by all and sundry (ie every tom , dick and harry), you're good to go.
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by AAinEqGuinea: 3:44am On May 22, 2015
@topic...a resounding YES!
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by Bifwoli: 4:36am On May 22, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
@topic...a resounding YES!
And so is Nigeria .With all the bigtime looting,corruption,ostentatious display of expensive toys and the hunger to emigrate to other nations then I'd say Nigeria is also very very materialistic.
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by AAinEqGuinea: 4:39am On May 22, 2015
Bifwoli:

And so is Nigeria .With all the bigtime looting,corruption,ostentatious display of expensive toys and the hunger to emigrate to other nations then I'd say Nigeria is also very very materialistic.

seems like we're all getting played...having to choose between playing along or falling off the planet in protest, right?
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by tpiadotcom: 5:25am On May 22, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

I blame the son's western influence.

whose son?

yours?
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by AAinEqGuinea: 5:34am On May 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

whose son?

yours?

Teodoro Obiang's son, Teo's western appetite of materialism, being superficial... abridging your random picture of eq guinea.
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by tpiadotcom: 1:41pm On May 22, 2015
I was showing the other person where Equatorial Guinea is.
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by whitecat1: 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very fake people, full of prejudice!
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by Nobody: 2:04am On May 23, 2015
whitecat1:
Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very fake people, full of prejudice!
Lol. You sound pained.

2 Likes

Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 23, 2015
Eh? No ?
Re: Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? by whitecat1: 3:13pm On May 28, 2015
Pain grin You are dumb!

CFCfan:

Lol. You sound pained.

(1) (Reply)

Plz, How Can I Renew My Schengen Visa In Germany ? / I Just Visit Ibadan To See A Friend. Where Are IB Olosho / Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.