Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,113 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Is America Truely A God’s Own Country ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is America Truely A God’s Own Country ? (1025 Views)

Is America A Materialistic And Superficial Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is America Truely A God’s Own Country ? by chegson: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
My people, especially the young ones, always refer to the United States of America as 'God's own country'. Some few years ago, i used to find it very difficult to understand why they have the belief that America is the Country where God resides, inspite of the numerous places of worship we have and very large group of strong believers and worshipers, calling the name of God regularly in their various places of worship. The under-listed facts that i discovered about the United States have really helped me in shedding more lights into why very good number of my people, especially the young ones, have such opinion about the US.

1. The United States is truly a land of limitless opportunities especially for those that really want to work legally, make decent living and achieve very great success. Anyone that is prepared to work hard, obey the laws of the land and ready to endure will surely achieve success and greatness in the US. It is a place where people that are still struggling can easily make a positive change to their lives.

2.Superb security system. Adequate security of lives and properties is guaranteed in the US. It is a place where one can actually live a very peaceful life, enjoy adequate peace of mind and actually sleep with the two eyes closed at nights.

3. Your freedom is guaranteed. In the Yankees, you enjoy lots of freedom such as freedom of speech and expression, freedom of worship, freedom of movements, etc. that are very rare in many other countries of the world.

4. The quality of life in the Us is great when compared to what obtains in other countries.

5.Availability of basic amenities. There is constant supply of electricity ( twenty four hour a day),water taps that never run dry, an excellent transportation system, especially in New York, with good network of roads that makes mobility to be awesome.

6. Equal employment opportunity. American system gives equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants regardless of race, color, age, nationality, sex, marital status, disability, etc. You do not need to have a God father in an organization before you can be considered for employment. Once you meet up with the necessary requirements and scale through the interview, you are hired.

7. Fundamental human rights of people are respected, the aged are well taken care of, there are adequate laws protecting women and children from abuse, availability of very good quality and uninterrupted educational system, the disabled are respected and well taken care of, visitors generally are loved, welcomed and respected.

In America, if you know how to keep off from troubles and obey the laws of the land, the sky will be your starting point, not even the limit.
All these, however, are my own personal opinion concerning this great land of the Yankees.
Re: Is America Truely A God’s Own Country ? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
man, America is a no-man's land. but these EUROPEANS (white americans are originally from europe) be feeling like it's their land. shooting up my black brothers like deer

(1) (Reply)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Visa Refusal / ‘world’s Most Expensive Toilet’ Opens For Use [photos + Videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.