Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search (1251 Views)

How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by buchibrand(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2015
I was so surprised when I search for "Awoof Data" on google and saw my own blog being the number one.
I was like "so I have beaten all the network providers and big guys that has been in this game for long to rank first in search".

Am so excited coz my hard work all this while is paying off now.

The blog is Buchibrand Blog. Catch me if you can
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by webincomeplus(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2015
Have you conducted a keyword research to find out how many people will search Google for "awoof data"?

1 Like

Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by buchibrand(m): 1:08am On May 22, 2015
webincomeplus:
Have you conducted a keyword research to find out how many people will search Google for "awoof data"?
I didn't have to conduct any keyword research before I started optimizing, I just noticed that I was getting organic traffic on the keyword and other similar ones, then I started working on it.
There is also a secret to this which you may not know...
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by webincomeplus(m): 3:39am On May 22, 2015
buchibrand:

I didn't have to conduct any keyword research before I started optimizing, I just noticed that I was getting organic traffic on the keyword and other similar ones, then I started working on it.
There is also a secret to this which you may not know...
Well I doubt it if there's any "secret" you're referring to, which I don't know. I'm an SEO guru myself. I have a blog that generates 6000 daily visits and over 500,000 monthly page views (Nigerian traffic) -- all from SEO alone. I'm ranking on Google page one for over 100 keywords that Nigerians are searching for every day. Over 80 percent of my traffic is organic. Does that speak volume to you?

Why I asked my question is that I've seen many people rejoice over ranking for keywords that attract very meagre search volumes on Google.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by 360crest(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2015
Awwof data ? - is that a keyword ? Gosh !!!, I ranked for ukwu , wat diffrence does dat makes ? - u didn't cover a keyword research and started optimizing for a random keyword ... Bloggers self.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by buchibrand(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2015
webincomeplus:

Well I doubt it if there's any "secret" you're referring to, which I don't know. I'm an SEO guru myself. I have a blog that generates 6000 daily visits and over 500,000 monthly page views (Nigerian traffic) -- all from SEO alone. I'm ranking on Google page one for over 100 keywords that Nigerians are searching for every day. Over 80 percent of my traffic is organic. Does that speak volume to you?

Why I asked my question is that I've seen many people rejoice over ranking for keywords that attract very meagre search volumes on Google.
Thanks for your matured comment, but the truth remains that there is always a place to start from. This same Blog ranked very high last year with Nysc and RCCG 40 days fast and very sure a lot of Nigerian youths a searching for similar thing.
My major objective is to start enjoying organic traffic from some of these Nigerian keyword with less search volume while daring for more.
Don't worry I will meet you up there, yet am still open to advice and support. Thank you.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by buchibrand(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2015
360crest:
Awwof data ? - is that a keyword ? Gosh !!!, I ranked for ukwu , wat diffrence does dat makes ? - u didn't cover a keyword research and started optimizing for a random keyword ... Bloggers self.
If you had taken your time to read the post very well you would have seen the line that says "I was receiving traffic from google on those words and similar". Its a matter of time and you will know that Awoof Data, Awoof Recharge, Awoof Airtime.... is actually a keyword that is getting large volume of search in Nigeria.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by sholly007: 7:19am On May 24, 2015
webincomeplus:

Hello bro.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by PerfectNg(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2015
I Think I Now Found myself among them,abeg go on ah dey enjoy you..
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by stag: 8:08am On May 24, 2015
Buchibrand, do you use blogger? If yes, can you take out a few minutes to give detailed step by step way to doing this? I mean SEO.
Thanks.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by webincomeplus(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
sholly007:

Hello bro, dunno if i could get your mail
Follow the link in my signature. You'll find my contact details on my "hire me" page.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by webincomeplus(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
stag:
Buchibrand, do you use blogger? If yes, can you take out a few minutes to give detailed step by step way to doing this? I mean SEO.
Thanks.
Download the free ebook in my signature. It contains detailed tutorials on SEO, keyword research, and everything else you need to know to build a successful blog.
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by 360crest(m): 1:02am On May 25, 2015
buchibrand:

If you had taken your time to read the post very well you would have seen the line that says "I was receiving traffic from google on those words and similar". Its a matter of time and you will know that Awoof Data, Awoof Recharge, Awoof Airtime.... is actually a keyword that is getting large volume of search in Nigeria.

Think big bro!!
You don't rank on some local shit, why not try ranking for free VPN , dan awoof data, non of my pals nor my relative , no my siblings had ever used dat search tag on Google...

Trust me ur traffic isn't from google.

Evn it its is, it would be from a bunch of illiterate ...

Awoof...
Bloggers self
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by buchibrand(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2015
360crest:

Think big bro!!
You don't rank on some local shit, why not try ranking for free VPN , dan awoof data, non of my pals nor my relative , no my siblings had ever used dat search tag on Google...

Trust me ur traffic isn't from google.

Evn it its is, it would be from a bunch of illiterate ...

Awoof...
Bloggers self
Now you are judging off point bro. And am pretty sure u,ve got nothing to offer. Empty Words
Re: SEO: My Blog Made It First On Google Search by buchibrand(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
stag:
Thanks.
Bro am a very simple person, I don't brag. Just contact me on any of my blog and will guide u along

(1) (Reply)

New A Cheap Wordpress Blog Designer And Professional? / I Will Design Any Kind Of Website/blog At Affordable Price / Adsense Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.