Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) (1259 Views)

World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts) / Guide: How To Succeed If You Are Blogging For The Money. / How To REALLY Make Money Online? Go Where The Money Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by PulseWeb: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello Hilary, my name is Lynn from PayPal Customer Service.

I understand that you want to know if your Nigerian PayPal account can receive payments. I am sorry for any confusion this might have caused you. Do not worry, I will clarify that for you.

Great News! We have now applied for the option to receive payments with your Nigerian banking regulators. I am happy to assure you that once the service is approved you will be the first we will inform so you can use the service with your PayPal account.

At this time, Nigerian PayPal accounts do not have the option yet to receive payment. In the meantime, I am happy to inform you that Nigerian PayPal accounts can send money internationally and it is absolutely FREE. (abeg paypal done give u any transcation free, they even collect more charges than banks on ur card)

If you have any financial information like a bank or a card issued in any country that we have receiving PayPal payment option like South Africa, Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique etc.., you may sign up for an account in that country. Otherwise I strongly suggest that you set up other receiving payment solution such as money order or bank EFT transfer. This way you can still receive payments.

Thank you for taking the time to email us about your concern. We are always happy to assist our valued customers and we are committed to making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at +1-402-517-4519 Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM local Nigeria time.

Sincerely,

Lynn
PayPal
Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

1 Share

Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Oh! So now it's legal to be in Nigeria and run a foreign country PayPal account? That's alright

1 Like

Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by PulseWeb: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
haha....try am and ur account go just ban
tweetobyte:
Oh! So now it's legal to be in Nigeria and run a foreign country PayPal account? That's alright
Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
PulseWeb:
haha....try am and ur account go just ban
Like I didn't know that's a trap. The yeye girl wan put you for trouble
Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by PulseWeb: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2015
i tire ooo...i have been considering buying a US verified business account from jenifertaler website. but the stress of buying a vpn and changing my IP each time i want to use the paypal just weakens me

tweetobyte:

Like I didn't know that's a trap. The yeye girl wan put you for trouble
Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2015
PulseWeb:
i tire ooo...i have been considering buying a US verified business account from jenifertaler website. but the stress of buying a vpn and changing my IP each time i want to use the paypal just weakens me

Wetin man go do? We've been managing and will continue until they are ready to listen to us. You'll get used to the IP changing thing once you start using the account. I have a fully verified US account I can sell to you just in case. Besides, some VPN clients auto-start once your computer is turned on. So you don't have to manually do that
Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2015
9ja account cannot receive money na.. sad

I am even done with PayPal grin

NO MORE PAYPAL ACCOUNT. PAYPAL HAS LIMITED ALMOST 39 ACCOUNTS with $500 minimum in each... Before they send me to early grave..

I run!!! Even 9ja account sef wey i just open.. Limited grin
Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by PulseWeb: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
my limits hav been lifted a long time ago and am enjoying the services. just that i need to accept payment from international clients on my websites and they are f**king up. i believe they will activate the receiving option on nigerian paypal but am tired of waiting angry angry angry who know wat year they will activate it

coolsix:
9ja account cannot receive money na.. sad

I am even done with PayPal grin

NO MORE PAYPAL ACCOUNT. PAYPAL HAS LIMITED ALMOST 39 ACCOUNTS with $500 minimum in each... Before they send me to early grave..

I run!!! Even 9ja account sef wey i just open.. Limited grin
Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by PulseWeb: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
after my reply to their mail. they responded with this. Paypal just use us they play:

Good day! I hope you're doing well. My name is Mark from PayPal Customer Support.

I understand how important it is for you to receive payments through PayPal. The capability to receive payments is not yet available in Nigeria due to challenges and complexities associated with the worldwide financial network. We want to make sure that once we open certain functions in different countries, [b]we are fully compliant with local and international financial laws to avoid difficulties down the line with our services. [/b]You can be assured that efforts are being made so that we are able to offer you this capability in the future. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

how i wish there is a beta option. even 2checkout is asking alot of questions i dot even know where to start answering from.

Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by bassdow: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello Pls, Who has used Remita before? There website is Remita.net.
Pls anyone with experience with them should speak up.
Re: Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) by PulseWeb: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
they are new but i haven't tried dem. u can register and give them a try. with wat am seeing there on their website, i believe they will be outstanding

bassdow:
Hello Pls, Who has used Remita before? There website is Remita.net.
Pls anyone with experience with them should speak up.

(1) (Reply)

U Want To Learn LARAVEL Php Framework? / Major Features And Improvements In Joomla 4 / How To Start And Build Your Digital Marketing Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.