Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? (852 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Your View: A Xtian Woman Submission To Her Husband / Is Sport Betting A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? by dhope: 10:10pm On May 21, 2015
am confused if it is a sin or not to eat meat of animal whose blood was nt made to flow out when it was killed. i understand we are no more under d boundage of law as dis is era of grace where what goes into our body doesnt make us unclean but what comes out of our mind and body. but can we say it doesnt matter to eat such meat since christ also confirmed it dt he didnt come to scrap d law. pls i need ur contribution.
Re: As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? by Phinagold(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? by adexsimply(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
It's a sin to eat any kind of meat, even fish is an abomination to the God of host. Please abide by these laws and you shall see the kingdom of heaven.
Tenk cool
Re: As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? by Sanchez01: 1:26am On May 22, 2015
dhope:
am confused if it is a sin or not to eat meat of animal whose blood was nt made to flow out when it was killed. i understand we are no more under d boundage of law as dis is era of grace where what goes into our body doesnt make us unclean but what comes out of our mind and body. but can we say it doesnt matter to eat such meat since christ also confirmed it dt he didnt come to scrap d law. pls i need ur contribution.
This is a very sensitive one. It all depends but I believe it's "unfair" to feast on an animal whose blood was not made to flow. The implication of this is that you either strangled such animal, poisoned such animal or that you decided to feast on the creature after it had long died. The initial two is totally uncool and cruel. For a sensitive person like me, I'd not eat such because the death was not borne from the conventional way, which is by knife. The last is totally worse, eating an already dead animal is dangerous to one's health and considered a great risk as the "eater" may not ascertain the cause of the creature's death.

1 Like

Re: As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? by tpiadotcom: 1:59am On May 22, 2015
why dont you check your church doctrine and go with whatever it says.
Re: As A Xtian, Is It Not A Sin Again To Do This...? by dhope: 7:07am On May 22, 2015
thanks y'all for ur contribution. May God help all of us

(1) (Reply)

Listening To Qur'anic Recitation In The Toilet / Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? / How Do I Build Back My Faith In God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.