Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person? (1308 Views)

How I Got My First Pay On OLX As A Student / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person? by kayfam(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2015
Hello my great people, I will like to know how genuine is OLX verification, have received calls, mail and text message asking me for id card, utility bill etc. I posted an item on OLX and for about 2weeks now, calls, SMS and mail asking me where am location, my home address. Pls I need answer ma/sir
Re: Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person? by ewizard1: 12:05am On May 22, 2015
Are you sure its OLX?

Few weeks ago... i received a call from a number and the person asked if i still have an item (which i listed on OLX ) available? I replied yes and she said she's actually calling from one "efritin.com" a new online ads site like OLX and they want to know if i would like to have my Ad on OLX be posted on their own site. I answered yes and she said someone is going to call me to meet me at my location for some verification... i was like!#@/^#

Unto wetin.... (thinking in my mind ooo)

story cut short... i think they are looking for a way to tackle SCAM on their site with that strat but... i dont think its worth it.
Re: Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person? by kayfam(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2015
Thank you
Re: Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person? by akeensbussy(m): 10:57pm On May 22, 2015
yes OLX has started the verification of every item and person listed on their website. Someone from Olx came to my office on Wednesday to verify my listing on their website. I took him to the location of the property and asked for other supporting documents

(1) (Reply)

Payco Exchanger / Mmm: Scamming The Scammers / 15 And 30 Tons Box BodyTrucks Needed To Haul Edibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.