Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video (918 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / Photos: African Immigrants Now Living In SA Police Station Following Xenophobic / Us Militia Members Charged In Plot To Kill Police, Attack Officer's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by Mpele(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2009
South African police attack protesting students at a Pretoria University. This is severe police brutality. Not for sensetive viewers

http://multimedia.thetimes.co.za/videos/2009/02/police-attacks-disabled-student/
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by RichyBlacK(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
Foolish police men.
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by blackspade(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
Incompetent police at their finest.

I feel so bad for the man who had to endure that brutality, do they even notice the guy is disabled? angry

Btw, don't you mean Tshwane University?
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by Busybody2(f): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
And in full view of a reporter's camera too angry angry angry I couldn't even bring myself to watch it cry cry cry
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by Hauwa1: 3:20am On Feb 13, 2009
africa police are all crazy embarassed
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by Mpele(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2009
We're used to this kind of treatment by our POLICE! There's no difference between our current police and the apartheid ones! There's a perception that our police only assult foreigners. All of us are victims!
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by RichyBlacK(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
Mpele:

We're used to this kind of treatment by our POLICE! There's no difference between our current police and the apartheid ones! There's a perception that our police only assult foreigners. All of us are victims!

Sometimes, police hold on to the worst of a society's history. In the America, police still treat blacks worse than any other racial/ethnic group, a remnant of Jim Crow America and KKK lynchings.
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by SeanT21(f): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2009
FREAKING BASTARDS!!

I just want to hug the poor man!! cry
Re: Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video by ikeyman00(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2009
south-africa police my a$$, there are too many gangters running show in s-africa neighbourhood in the name of vigilante, they kill,shot,rape,take bribe etc from drug dealers, if na lie ask theis nigerian drug top-gang member called chairman

Mpele u think we dnt know? lipsrsealed. dnt think u can fool us with that disable stuff

u de craze haa

(1) (Reply)

Updates: Milk And Spinach Contaminated(japan) / Astonishing! China's Fake Brands / Russia Warns On Missile Defence With US And NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.