Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever (1524 Views)

What Made Muhammad The Greatest Prophet Of Allah? / Fatima Bint Muhammad, The Leader Of Women Of All Worlds / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2015
The Prophet said, "Fever is from
the heat of Hell, so abate fever
with water."
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:621 , See Also
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:619 , Sahih
Bukhari 7:71:620 , Sahih Bukhari 7:71:622

Is Fever medically from the heat of hell?

If Muhammad's statements were inspired by allah, no doubt he (allah) must be a quack doctor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by SalC: 8:47am On May 22, 2015
Una no go kill me with laughter grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by Nobody: 9:12am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:
with water."

If Muhammad's statements were inspired by allah, no doubt he (allah) must be a quack doctor.

Men this guy would make quack native doctors to look like super stars. He is truly a charlatan per excellence. I wonder what kind of evil spell he cast on his followers for them to take him so seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2015
ROTFLMAO.... Chei..tis' guy.. wetin them muslims fo you wey you wan turn their nightnare like this....
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
ROTFLMAO.... Chei..tis' guy.. wetin them muslims fo you wey you wan turn their nightnare like this....

The problem is not the muslims who are at best victims. The problem their vile islamic religion and their evil prophet who invented it.
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by eshbeewanna: 9:37am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:
with water."

We already know your aim on this thread but I tell you the more you continue with your calumny at Islam the more you help in propergating Islam to the world.
However let me inform you that if prophet Muhammed says anything it addresses the issue both spiritually and physically.So if he tells you that fever comes from the heat of the fire is just in spiritual terms just like the heat of the sun causes fever.
The physical aspect of the hadith is the advice he gave that the heat can be cooled off by using water.

It is also narrated in the Sunan that Abu Hurayrah said:

‘Fever was mentioned in the presence of the Messenger of Allah and a man cursed it. The Messenger of Allah said:

‏‏لا تسبها فإنها تنفي الذنوب، كما تنفي النار خبث الحديد

‘Do not curse it, for it removes the sins, just as fire removes the impurity of the iron.” [Refer to Sahih Muslim].
We can see hear again that the prophet was speaking in spiritual terms that fever expiate the sins of belivers.

In futherance of the physical explanation this is what experts said:

it appears that the Hadith is talking about the accidental type of fevers that are relieved by being submerged into cold water or by drinking cold water. In this case, the sick person does not need any other medicine, because this type of fever is composed of heat that is connected to the soul. When a cold substance is introduced, the heat produced by the fever will be eliminated without having to get rid of any mixtures of substances or to wait for these substances to mature.

"Galinus, one of the renowned doctors, admitted that cold water helps relieve this type of fever. He stated in the tenth article of his book, Healing Methods, “If a young, healthy man, who does not suffer from an internal tumor, took a bath in the heat of the day or swam in it, he will gain a benefit,” He in addition stated that he used to prescribe this remedy on a regular basis"

In addition, Ar-Razi said in his book, Al-Kabir:

‘If the strength is normal, but the fever is very intense and the maturity (of the harmful substances) is apparent, while not suffering from any internal tumors or any type of ruptures, then drinking cold water becomes beneficial. If the ailing person is fat, the weather is hot and the person is used to taking cold showers, let him do just that.”

The truth is you have the right to spew out your rubbish but the enlightened one will always discover from your comment and actions what your mind and brain are made off(garbagge in,garbagge out)

I ask you what do you have to say to what Jesus told you to do below:

"If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire".

"If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell".

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2015
Nonsense!

Those who support fever is caused by heat of hell should have their certificate withdrawn.

Do we feel the heat of hell in the world?

Is sun the heat of hell? Heck!

There are different types of fever, each with different physical cause explicable in science.
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2015
According to the 'prophet' fever removes sins. What a fumbling.

So, when you are sick of fever, your sins are removed? One wonders if Muhammad was under some kind of abnormal influence.
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by eshbeewanna: 10:24am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:
Nonsense!

Those who support fever is caused by heat of hell should have their certificate withdrawn.

Do we feel the heat of hell in the world?

Is sun the heat of hell? Heck!

There are different types of fever, each with different physical cause explanable in science.

You can see what I always say about you that you are the one who lack good understanding.
Did anybody mentioned that the sun is the heat of hell?
Your lies and mischief is just grade one.Sorry eh!
From the explanation I gave you I said it there that the notion of fever from the fire of hell is just in spiritual terms just the way the prophet said in another hadith that fever expiates sin.

Again the physical explanation of the hadith say fever can be treated with water which medical experts have come to agree with.Simple!

Also in my post it was said there that kind of fever they are talking about is the one peculiar with heat.So what is the fumming for?

In respect certificate withdrawal. I will advice you to write to the medical association all over the world over your greviances for agreeing to the fact that fever can be treated with water too.
I want to ask you what you have to say about these statement of jesus below?

Matthew 5:29 ►

New International Version
If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Bible > Matthew > Chapter 18 > Verse 8

◄ Matthew 18:8 ►

If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by eshbeewanna: 10:33am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:
According to the 'prophet' fever removes sins. What a fumbling.

So, when you are sick of fever, your sins are removed? One wonders if Muhammad was under some kind of abnormal influence.

Let me educate you here.Whan a believer is afflicted with any afflictions the spiritual implication is that God Almighty in his infinite mercy expiate is minor sins for him and also elevate his status with him.
Islam is a religion that has come to explain everything about life and spirituality.

Please you have not answered my question about what jesus said in mathew.
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by Sweetnecta: 10:57am On May 22, 2015
FEVER REMOVES SIN IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER. EVEN AN UNINTENTIONAL PRICK REMOVES IN. BUT OF COURSE THE THREAD STARTER DOES NOT THINK DEEPLY AND SINCE HE IS NOT A BELIEVER HIS MIND IS FOGGED UP. OFTEN PEOPLE SICK WITH FEVER WILL BE SAID TO BE BURNING WITH FEVER. IT IS DEFINITE THAT PARADISE DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE BURN. WHERE PEOPLE BURN WILL BE HELL. FIRE IS WHAT IS THE OBVIOUS VISUAL MEANS OF BURNING. WATER IS OFTEN WHAT YOU USE ENOUGH OF IT TO REDUCE ITS HIGH TEMPERATURE EFFECT, EVEN TO THE TAKING THE WHOLE FIRE OF.

EVERY SUFFERER OF ILLNESS THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FUNCTION, THE SUFFERER AND EVEN THE CARE GIVER CAN SAY ITS HELL ALREADY OR THIS IS HELL OR I AM GOING THROUGH HELL IN THIS.

WHAT TRULY THE SOURCE OF ANY SICKNESS, REALLY, EXCEPT THAT THE ONE WHO TRULY KNOW THE SOURCE IS GOD. AND GOD TELLS HIS PROPHET [SA] WHAT HE SAID AND THE IGNORANT MINDS ARE HERE 'FORMING KNOWLEDGE PEOPLE' WHEN THEY SHOULD BE IN DEEP REFLECTION. IF YOU ARE RUNNING FEVER, TAKE COLD SHOWERS IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT. AT LEAST DONT TURN THE THERMOSTAT UP TO WINTER STATUS BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS THE THERMOSTAT ALREADY FOR EVEN THE PEOPLE SEEING YOU GOING THROUGH IT. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OF LITTLE ONE RUNNING 104 DEGREE TEMPERATURE, DONT BUNDLE HIM UP AS IF YOU ARE GOING OUT IN FAIRBANK, ALASKA OR FARGO NORTH DAKOTA ON GROUND HUG DAY. REMOVE HIS CLOTH AND OPEN THE WINDOW TO ALLOW IN FRESH AIR AND WIPE HIM DOWN WITH COLD PRESS RAG SO THAT THE TEMPERATURE DOES NOT CONTINUE TO RISE AND CERTAIN DEATH OCCURS.

THEY SAY MEDICINE IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE. MEDICINE MAY JUT BE AN ART BECAUSE NOT ALWAYS 1 DRUG/PILL FIX ALL. FELA AS MUCH I DISLIKE HIM SAID TORI BA NFO E O OMI LERO RE O [ATI BEBE LO; OPINION DUDE GET A FELA RECORD FROM THE 70S AND OR GET YORUBA ORIGINAL TO TRANSLATE], KO SOUN TO LE SHE KO MA LO'MI O, OMI O LOTA O, WATER E NO GET ENEMY.

I READ YOU GUYS PRACTICING DISBELIEF CRITICIZE WITHOUT THINKING FIRST. WHERE IS THE VERY SOURCE OF THE FEVER SUFFERED BY THE FIRST PERSON TO GET HIT WITH IT, EXCEPT FROM THE TEST OF GOD AND DEFINITELY HELL AND ITS EFFECT IS A TEST AND IT WILL BECOME PUNISHMENT FOR DISBELIEVERS.

I KNOW SOMEBODY WILL RESPONSE TO THIS AS TRASH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITHOUT USING ANY SOUND MIND FIRST. IT AN AFFLICTION THAT IS BORNE OF DISBELIEF. PITY.

BY THE WAY, IRU WHICH IS A FLY/INSECT IS FOND OF PALMWINE, WHICH IS WHY THE YORUBAS WILL SAY O MU EMU YO BI IRU. AND OFTEN THE PALMWINE KEG/SHAGO EMU, YOU WILL SEE FLY/FLIED DEAD ON TOP. THE SELLER AND OR THE DRINKER DONT POUR THE MATERIAL OUT BUT TAKE AWAY WHATS DEAD FLOATING ON IT AND DOWN THE HATCHET THE DRINK [DRINKING IT UP]. AND CAMEL URINE IS USED AND EVEN MADONNA THE MATERIAL GIRL SINGER EVEN MADE USE OF URINE.
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2015
eshbeewanna:

You can see what I always say about you that you are the one who lack good understanding.
From the explanation I gave you I said it there that the notion of fever from the fire of hell is just in spiritual terms just the way the prophet said in another hadith that fever expiates sin.

Again the physical explanation of the hadith say fever can be treated with water which medical experts have come to agree with.Simple!

Also in my post it was said there that kind of fever they are talking about is the one peculiar with heat.So what is the fumming for?

In respect certificate withdrawal. I will advice you to write to the medical association all over the world over your greviances of agreeing to the fact that fever can be treated with water too.

If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

Stop it!

No fever is caused by heat of hell.

Heat of hell is not in the world.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Let me educate you here.Whan a believer is afflicted with any afflictions the spiritual implication is that God Almighty in his infinite mercy expiate is minor sins for him and also elevate his status with him.
Islam is a religion that has come to explain everything about life and spirituality.

Please you have not answered my question about what jesus said in mathew.

So your sins are removed when you carelessly catch fever. No wonder you are a muslim. How does sickness remove sin?

Your question has nothing to do with desease. Off topic.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by eshbeewanna: 11:10am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Stop it!

No fever is caused by heat of hell.

You can see that your just an epitome of hypocracy!
Why are you dodging my question since?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2015
eshbeewanna:

You can see that your just an epitome of hypocracy! Why are you dodging my question since?
You want to divert readers' attention.
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by eshbeewanna: 11:31am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:

So your sins are removed when you carelessly catch fever. No wonder you are a muslim. How does sickness remove sin?

Your question has nothing to do with desease. Off topic.

You can see that you lack logic which is a foundation for good reasoning.

If you refused that muhammed was not talking in spiritual terms in that hadith. That's why i quoted for you jesus sayings in the bible,so that you can understand my explanation.

The question is do we take jesus comment above by what it means literally?

So I ask you again Leviticus chapter 14 that as to do with disease.Does it look sensible to you medically?

Leviticus 14 New International Version (NIV)

Cleansing From Defiling Skin Diseases
14 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “These are the regulations for any diseased person at the time of their ceremonial cleansing, when they are brought to the priest: 3 The priest is to go outside the camp and examine them. If they have been healed of their defiling skin disease,[a] 4 the priest shall order that two live clean birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop be brought for the person to be cleansed. 5 Then the priest shall order that one of the birds be killed over fresh water in a clay pot. 6 He is then to take the live bird and dip it, together with the cedar wood, the scarlet yarn and the hyssop, into the blood of the bird that was killed over the fresh water. 7 Seven times he shall sprinkle the one to be cleansed of the defiling disease, and then pronounce them clean. After that, he is to release the live bird in the open fields.

8 “The person to be cleansed must wash their clothes, shave off all their hair and bathe with water; then they will be ceremonially clean. After this they may come into the camp, but they must stay outside their tent for seven days. 9 On the seventh day they must shave off all their hair; they must shave their head, their beard, their eyebrows and the rest of their hair. They must wash their clothes and bathe themselves with water, and they will be clean.

10 “On the eighth day they must bring two male lambs and one ewe lamb a year old, each without defect, along with three-tenths of an ephah[b] of the finest flour mixed with olive oil for a grain offering, and one log[c] of oil. 11 The priest who pronounces them clean shall present both the one to be cleansed and their offerings before the Lord at the entrance to the tent of meeting.

12 “Then the priest is to take one of the male lambs and offer it as a guilt offering, along with the log of oil; he shall wave them before the Lord as a wave offering. 13 He is to slaughter the lamb in the sanctuary area where the sin offering[d] and the burnt offering are slaughtered. Like the sin offering, the guilt offering belongs to the priest; it is most holy. 14 The priest is to take some of the blood of the guilt offering and put it on the lobe of the right ear of the one to be cleansed, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot. 15 The priest shall then take some of the log of oil, pour it in the palm of his own left hand, 16 dip his right forefinger into the oil in his palm, and with his finger sprinkle some of it before the Lord seven times. 17 The priest is to put some of the oil remaining in his palm on the lobe of the right ear of the one to be cleansed, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot, on top of the blood of the guilt offering. 18 The rest of the oil in his palm the priest shall put on the head of the one to be cleansed and make atonement for them before the Lord.

19 “Then the priest is to sacrifice the sin offering and make atonement for the one to be cleansed from their uncleanness. After that, the priest shall slaughter the burnt offering 20 and offer it on the altar, together with the grain offering, and make atonement for them, and they will be clean.

21 “If, however, they are poor and cannot afford these, they must take one male lamb as a guilt offering to be waved to make atonement for them, together with a tenth of an ephah[e] of the finest flour mixed with olive oil for a grain offering, a log of oil, 22 and two doves or two young pigeons, such as they can afford, one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering.

23 “On the eighth day they must bring them for their cleansing to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the Lord. 24 The priest is to take the lamb for the guilt offering, together with the log of oil, and wave them before the Lord as a wave offering. 25 He shall slaughter the lamb for the guilt offering and take some of its blood and put it on the lobe of the right ear of the one to be cleansed, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot. 26 The priest is to pour some of the oil into the palm of his own left hand, 27 and with his right forefinger sprinkle some of the oil from his palm seven times before the Lord. 28 Some of the oil in his palm he is to put on the same places he put the blood of the guilt offering—on the lobe of the right ear of the one to be cleansed, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot. 29 The rest of the oil in his palm the priest shall put on the head of the one to be cleansed, to make atonement for them before the Lord. 30 Then he shall sacrifice the doves or the young pigeons, such as the person can afford, 31 one as a sin offering and the other as a burnt offering, together with the grain offering. In this way the priest will make atonement before the Lord on behalf of the one to be cleansed.”

32 These are the regulations for anyone who has a defiling skin disease and who cannot afford the regular offerings for their cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2015
Using diversionary method. What do the above quotes have to do with Muhammad's medical jargons?
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by eshbeewanna: 8:48pm On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:
Using diversionary method. What do the above quotes have to do with Muhammad's medical jargons?

Look how cunny you are.I thought you said what I asked you ealier doesn't relate to disease and because of that I had to give you another quote from the bible yet you still couldn't answer my question.
You can see that you have no defence again.
Have told you several times that I will floor you anytime anyday.

If you are not a coward answer my question.
Why must you be afraid to answer a simple question?

Again do we take what jesus said in mathew or that of leviticus literally or spiritually?Since you don't want to accept that muhammed was talking from spiritual point of viewv when he said fever comes from the heat of fire of hell

If you can't you should forever remain silent.
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2015
MuhamMAD was indeed a mad man
While, his allahh was a foolish ghost

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by malvisguy212: 11:23pm On May 22, 2015
eshbeewanna:

In respect certificate withdrawal. I will advice you to write to the medical association all over the world over your greviances for agreeing to the fact that fever can be treated with water too.

mattew 5:29
If your right eye causes you to stumble,
gouge it out and throw it away. It is
better for you to lose one part of your
body than for your whole body to be
thrown into hell.
My mother, with somewhat of a twinkle
in her eye, used to say, “Son, if you do
that again, I’m gonna skin you alive.” I
knew she was speaking figuratively;
nonetheless, I got the point!
In the context of Matthew5:29 Christ was
emphasizing the supreme value of
pursuing the kingdom of God above all
else. To illustrate this principle, he chose,
for illustration purposes, items that are
very precious to us (e.g., eye, hand, or
foot).
The obvious meaning is this. Recognize
the value of eternal things; don’t be
derailed by temporal and physical
distractions.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by true2god: 8:29am On May 23, 2015
truthman2012:
with water."

One of the reasons for so many diseases in muslim society is their allegiance to mohammed and his stupidd medical advice. Modern muslims are themselves embarrassed anytime some hadiths that expose the stupidityy of their prophet are posted.

How can someone, with his right senses, say fever is caused from the heat of hell? How can someone recommend camel urine as a medication? The other one being the flies on drink medications from the same lunatic.

I am always disappointed whenever I see educated people defending an illiterate desert man, of the 7th century world, who know nothing about medical science and morality, whose remaining 10yrs of his life was devoted to war, slave trade, terrorism, gathering war booty and allocating 20% to himself, married 9wives and asked his followers to marry maximum of 4.

I wonder where some poeple keep their brains by taking mohammed serios. A common thief, cun man and a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by eshbeewanna: 3:30pm On May 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
mattew 5:29
If your right eye causes you to stumble,
gouge it out and throw it away. It is
better for you to lose one part of your
body than for your whole body to be
thrown into hell.
My mother, with somewhat of a twinkle
in her eye, used to say, “Son, if you do
that again, I’m gonna skin you alive.” I
knew she was speaking figuratively;
nonetheless, I got the point!
In the context of Matthew5:29 Christ was
emphasizing the supreme value of
pursuing the kingdom of God above all
else. To illustrate this principle, he chose,
for illustration purposes, items that are
very precious to us (e.g., eye, hand, or
foot).
The obvious meaning is this. Recognize
the value of eternal things; don’t be
derailed by temporal and physical
distractions.

Meaning that we cannot take what jesus said literally but figuratively like you said for us to understand his message.

Therefore,my brother this is what have been telling your brother and the OP that the hadith he quoted cannot be interpreted literally.But from a spiritual perspective.

One could have as well taking what jesus said above in the real sense (physical).But If one does that one would have been unfair to him. By doing that one would have shown how mischivious and ignorant one his.
This is what the OP and his likes have just done to the hadiths by giving it a literal interpretation only for them to show how mischivious and ignorant they are.

Thanks for butressing my point.

Bible say:My people perish due to lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by malvisguy212: 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Meaning that we cannot take what jesus said literally but figuratively like you said for us to understand his message.

Therefore,my brother this is what have been telling your brother and the OP that the hadith he quoted cannot be interpreted literally.But from a spiritual perspective.

One could have as well taking what jesus said above in the real sense (physical).But If one does that one would have been unfair to him. By doing that one would have shown how mischivious and ignorant one his.
This is what the OP and his likes have just done to the hadiths by giving it a literal interpretation only for them to show how mischivious and ignorant they are.

Thanks for butressing my point.

Bible say:My people perish due to lack of knowledge.
ok, you see how I explained it to you? Can you do the same to the op?
Re: Muhammad The Great Doctor: He Discovered The Cause Of Fever by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2015
Another medical advice from Dr. Prophet Muhammad:

''Nothing Polutes Water''

https://www.nairaland.com/2332946/laughable-hadiths-when-muhammad-became

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong / Pls I Want To Know More About Ahamiddya Before I Join / Allah's Promise Of Houris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.