Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? (1495 Views)

No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Islam And Spirituality / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
I came across so many hatred posts and threads against Islam and Muslims, some are even against Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3266916/govt-france-finally-gets-smart

But i never saw a single hatred post talk more of a thread just against Christianity or Christians.

And i bet all those that hate Islam never had a muslim freind before

and to you Parisbookaddict, annunaki2, truthmans2012, plappville and the rest i just want to tell you guys to calm down cuz Islam will dominate the world.

IF YOU LET THE MEDIA TO TEACH YOU ABOUT ISLAM, ALL YOU WILL LEARN IS HATE.

YOU CAN KILL MUSLIMS BUT YOU CAN'T KILL ISLAM

#I'mNotATerrorist
#IslamMeansPeace

3 Likes

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
The hate is sort of expected. It has always been there but I never knew this much hate existed until I came to Nairaland. The Christians I interact with are respectful. We live and respect each others's beliefs. They ask me questions about Islam and I ask them questions about Christianity. That was how I got to understand that there are different bibles and love thee neighbor like thyself was one of the seven commandments.
I don't know if people are aware that their actions represent who they are. When they are being disrespectful towards other people it gives an impression of Christianity as well. I have never seen a thread posted just to bash Christians based on propaganda and I never seen Muslims argue ignorantly. I feel like some people are filled with so much hate that they fail to realize right from wrong.

Regardless,I don't like to generalize based on the actions of a few. I believe there a still Christians out there who are respectful and still carry their home training with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Ayishatreal(f): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
@ OP, your observation is right. I wonder why the mods and supermods don't sanction the people you mention with their hateful and bigotry posts. They even haves guts to swear on Kalimah on Islamic section only to come and insult Islam and Muslims, yet their Christianity section is also full of such posts against Islam.

It can be so annoying but what do you expect from people like them? I think Muslims should just ignore them cos they are attention seekers. We should concentrate more on improving our Deen and our attitudes. Islam has come to stay and they are too small to quench it since Allah has perfected His Religion. May Allah give us the heart to tolerate them and may He reward them according to their actions here on earth and on d day of resurrection.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by quickly: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nothern:
I came across so many hatred posts and threads against Islam and Muslims, some are even against Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3266916/govt-france-finally-gets-smart

But i never saw a single hatred post talk more of a thread just against Christianity or Christians.

And i bet all those that hate Islam never had a muslim freind before

and to you Parisbookaddict, annunaki2, truthmans2012, plappville and the rest i just want to tell you guys to calm down cuz Islam will dominate the world.

IF YOU LET THE MEDIA TO TEACH YOU ABOUT ISLAM, ALL YOU WILL LEARN IS HATE.

YOU CAN KILL MUSLIMS BUT YOU CAN'T KILL ISLAM

#I'mNotATerrorist
#IslamMeansPeace

Nobody but islam has it self to blame. Islam teaches hate this person hate that person..u all are arab wannabees.

SOLUTION IS REFORMATION OF ISLAM

Matthew 22:36-40New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

Your neigbhour could be a jew , a non muslim etc

1. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

2. Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.

3. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land.

4. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied.

5. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

6. Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.

7. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

8. Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Ayishatreal:
@ OP, your observation is right. I wonder why the mods and supermods don't sanction the people you mention with their hateful and bigotry posts. They even haves guts to swear on Kalimah on Islamic section only to come and insult Islam and Muslims, yet their Christianity section is also full of such posts against Islam.

It can be so annoying but what do you expect from people like them? I think Muslims should just ignore them cos they are attention seekers. We should concentrate more on improving our Deen and our attitudes. Islam has come to stay and they are too small to quench it since Allah has perfected His Religion. May Allah give us the heart to tolerate them and may He reward them according to their actions here on earth and on d day of resurrection.

It still baffles me how people do that.
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ayishatreal:

Ameen thumma Ameen
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
They are afraid of the continuous spread of Islam around the world. Do you know that Islam has more followers than Christianity in Africa?

That's why sometimes I keep asking myself if these terrorist groups we have today were really formed by Muslims. Why didn't we have them centuries ago? I think they were just created by non-muslims so as to discourage people from converting. Just yesterday I heard that 2 people have converted to Islam here in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Presbulg(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
The idiots think it's a competition. Islam vs christianity Mohammed(PBHU) vs JESUS(PBUH)
NO IT IS NOT !!!

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Presbulg(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
The idiots think it's a competition. Islam vs christianity Mohammed(PBHU) vs JESUS(PBUH)
NO IT IS NOT !!!

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by quickly: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
They are afraid of the continuous spread of Islam around the world. Do you know that Islam has more followers than Christianity in Africa?

That's why sometimes I keep asking myself if these terrorist groups we have today were really formed by Muslims. Why didn't we have them centuries ago? I think they were just created by non-muslims so as to discourage people from converting. Just yesterday I heard that 2 people have converted to Islam here in kaduna

U don't get it.

Most ppl r tired with the violence associated u r religion. Simple.

Christianity has the highest followers and Muslims are not helping themselves with all this their jihad.

it cannot work in this Internet age belevie it or not

it cannot work in this world of mobile phones maybe it worked in the past but not now.

Atheism is actually growing more or would say belief in god but not thru any foreign religion .

it is also another form of racism to say africans u have to pray to our ancestors (arab and jews) before God will answer u prayers.

Be that as it may our previous ancestors bleeped up badly and got colonized and we are descendants of colonized ppl.

this generation needs to think differently or our generation unborn will be I'm the same trap

the Arabs that u worship are looking up to Europeans for direction in everything.

Religion is the only market share they have and they need africans to fuel that supremacy ideology.

some of u might not accept or deny but that is the game.

We as africans have to be neutral to these ppl just like the Asians ( Chinese , Japanese etc) are.

Arabs can never force religion on these ppl and God is blessing them.

Go outside of Nigeria to a mosque with them and they will show u that u don't belong go back to africa.

but they want u to pray to their ancestors.

young.africans let's us think

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:48am On Aug 08, 2016
quickly:

U don't get it.

Most ppl r tired with the violence associated u r religion. Simple.

Christianity has the highest followers and Muslims are not helping themselves with all this their jihad.

it cannot work in this Internet age belevie it or not

it cannot work in this world of mobile phones maybe it worked in the past but not now.

Atheism is actually growing more or would say belief in god but not thru any foreign religion .

it is also another form of racism to say africans u have to pray to our ancestors (arab and jews) before God will answer u prayers.

Be that as it may our previous ancestors bleeped up badly and got colonized and we are descendants of colonized ppl.

this generation needs to think differently or our generation unborn will be I'm the same trap

the Arabs that u worship are looking up to Europeans for direction in everything.

Religion is the only market share they have and they need africans to fuel that supremacy ideology.

some of u might not accept or deny but that is the game.

We as africans have to be neutral to these ppl just like the Asians ( Chinese , Japanese etc) are.

Arabs can never force religion on these ppl and God is blessing them.

Go outside of Nigeria to a mosque with them and they will show u that u don't belong go back to africa.

but they want u to pray to their ancestors.

young.africans let's us think

The media and internet that you use only gives the already hardened haters of Islam more reason to hate Islam but cannot convince a person on the neutral side that Islam is not the right religion. Christians themselves have had religious wars/violence before.

Islam is also not associated with violence. The internet warriors simply go to the Qur'an and pick out verses without properly knowing what the whole chapter is all about and present it to ignorant people just to convince them that Islam is not a religion of peace but believe me all these are not working.

You see, you know nothing about Islam. What do you understand by Jihad?

Most atheists emerge from christians because they have been fed with lies about Islam in their churches so they don't see Islam as their option even after realizing how funny and childish christianity really is

I don't know where you got that one from

Nobody colonized us. Go and learn about the spread of Islam in Africa.

We need to think like you right? We need to believe our pastors can die and resurrect at will, can bring the dead back to life and can heal handicapped people right?

Get your facts right. We don't worship Arabs

You mean Arab countries created Islam just to fool Africans? Don't forget that you just told me that they see us as inferior, nothing

So just because the chinese people are neutral, everyone must be neutral?

Tell me how the Arabs forced us to accept Islam

You are focusing on the Arabs and not what the religion talks about.

Source?

I would have given much more details to you but I need to pray (its optional, before you tell me that I'm being denied of sleep by my religion) and sleep.

Moreover I have the right to worship myself I want to. Stick to your belief and leave me alone.
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by quickly: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

The media and internet that you use only gives the already hardened haters of Islam more reason to hate Islam but cannot convince a person on the neutral side that Islam is not the right religion. Christians themselves have had religious wars/violence before.

Islam is also not associated with violence. The internet warriors simply go to the Qur'an and pick out verses without properly knowing what the whole chapter is all about and present it to ignorant people just to convince them that Islam is not a religion of peace but believe me all these are not working.

You see, you know nothing about Islam. What do you understand by Jihad?

Most atheists emerge from christians because they have been fed with lies about Islam in their churches so they don't see Islam as their option even after realizing how funny and childish christianity really is

I don't know where you got that one from

Nobody colonized us. Go and learn about the spread of Islam in Africa.

We need to think like you right? We need to believe our pastors can die and resurrect at will, can bring the dead back to life and can heal handicapped people right?

Get your facts right. We don't worship Arabs

You mean Arab countries created Islam just to fool Africans? Don't forget that you just told me that they see us as inferior, nothing

So just because the chinese people are neutral, everyone must be neutral?

Tell me how the Arabs forced us to accept Islam

You are focusing on the Arabs and not what the religion talks about.

Source?

I would have given much more details to you but I need to pray (its optional, before you tell me that I'm being denied of sleep by my religion) and sleep.

Moreover I have the right to worship myself I want to. Stick to your belief and leave me alone.

U guys cannot reason without thinking as muslim. Sometimes u have to reason as an African but obviously u choose not.too..

God has given u identify as a black person but u choose the man made tag as muslim sometimes u have to step outside the box to.analyse issues better.

I know many Muslims who can do this .

Everybody knows not all of islam.is violent but there is a set of Islam which draws inspiration from the Quran and commit crimes in the name the name of God of.koran.

Killing all over the world in allahs name. Heart full of hate hate for someone who has not done anything to u.

Africans must not.continue to.be dominated mentally physical lyrics and spriitually.

Also I know many guys who were born into muslim family but.have become either non religious ppl or even attend church.

After all islam.is not u r heritage. It's an Arabic heritage

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2016
quickly:

U guys cannot reason without thinking as muslim. Sometimes u have to reason as an African but obviously u choose not.too..

God has given u identify as a black person but u choose the man made tag as muslim sometimes u have to step outside the box to.analyse issues better.

I know many Muslims who can do this .

Everybody knows not all of islam.is violent but there is a set of Islam which draws inspiration from the Quran and commit crimes in the name the name of God of.koran.

Killing all over the world in allahs name. Heart full of hate hate for someone who has not done anything to u.

Africans must not.continue to.be dominated mentally physical lyrics and spriitually.

Also I know many guys who were born into muslim family but.have become either non religious ppl or even attend church.

After all islam.is not u r heritage. It's an Arabic heritage

Wow. So I am an African before I'm a human being? Be honest with yourself, I would rather reason like a human being cos we all know about African mentality and we know whether it is good or bad

First you said GOD has created me as a black person and in the same post you are telling me that religion is man made. If it is man made, then there is no God

Like I said again, you know nothing about Islam. The Qur'an has 0 elements of violence. Somebody like you who has no knowledge about Islam just googles "violent Qur'anic verses", and then come out to tell us that Islam preaches violence and then present your "proof"

Tell me where Allah said its a duty for Muslims to kill Christians even when they are not attacked.

I don't understand what you are saying here

Who were those guys? I can bet with my life that they never pursued Islamic Education.

Islam is not meant for Arabs.
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by quickly: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Wow. So I am an African before I'm a human being? Be honest with yourself, I would rather reason like a human being cos we all know about African mentality and we know whether it is good or bad

First you said GOD has created me as a black person and in the same post you are telling me that religion is man made. If it is man made, then there is no God

Like I said again, you know nothing about Islam. The Qur'an has 0 elements of violence. Somebody like you who has no knowledge about Islam just googles "violent Qur'anic verses", and then come out to tell us that Islam preaches violence and then present your "proof"

Tell me where Allah said its a duty for Muslims to kill Christians even when they are not attacked.

I don't understand what you are saying here

Who were those guys? I can bet with my life that they never pursued Islamic Education.

Islam is not meant for Arabs.

GOd does not equal religion

GOD could be the supreme being or it could mean the universe or creator of the universe. while religion " is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".-

there are over 4000 religions all made by man.

People who know islam more than u understand classical Arabic which many arabs don't understand have mentioned about the violent acts.
OR u want to claim you know islam more than arabs.

The hatred that ur prophet preached because he had enenmies as a war person

ISIS founder knows islam more than u

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by abduljabbar4(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
quickly:

GOd does not equal religion

GOD could be the supreme being or it could mean the universe or creator of the universe. while religion " is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".-

there are over 4000 religions all made by man.

People who know islam more than u understand classical Arabic which many arabs don't understand have mentioned about the violent acts.
OR u want to claim you know islam more than arabs.

The hatred that ur prophet preached because he had enenmies as a war person

ISIS founder knows islam more than u

As for the lecture, I see that its pointless.

At the same time those who understand classical Arabic disagree with them.

Yes, there are Arabians who don't even open the Qur'an for a single second.

That's for you and your internet education. Keep swallowing what you are fed with

Knowing Islam is one thing and practising it is another. Everyone knows that it is wrong to steal but we still steal. I hope you get it
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by quickly: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

As for the lecture, I see that its pointless.

At the same time those who understand classical Arabic disagree with them.

Yes, there are Arabians who don't even open the Qur'an for a single second.

That's for you and your internet education. Keep swallowing what you are fed with

Knowing Islam is one thing and practising it is another. Everyone knows that it is wrong to steal but we still steal. I hope you get it

Can an arab know hausa language more than a hausa man?

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
quickly:

Yes it's possible. The Arabic in the Qur'an is classical /formal Arabic. Arabs don't use that when speaking, they speak using informal dialect.

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
quickly:

Did I talk about Arabic or Islam?

An Arabian who studies Hausa customs and traditions might know more than somebody who just understands Hausa. There are somethings that I know about Igbo culture ( if you are Igbo) that you may not even know
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
quickly:

An Arabian who studies Hausa customs and traditions might know more than somebody who just understands Hausa. There are somethings that I know about Igbo culture ( if you are Igbo) that you may not even know

And for your information the Arabs themselves were not on the right path before the coming of Islam
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by quickly: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

So u r telling me that an Arab man reading hausa can know more than a native Hausa man.

What about the slang and the lingo?

Also I'm not Igbo why assume I'm igbo?
Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by BIGERBOY1: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Islamaphobia: Why The Hatred On Islam And Muslims? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2016
quickly:

So u r telling me that an Arab man reading hausa can know more than a native Hausa man.

What about the slang and the lingo?

Also I'm not Igbo why assume I'm igbo?

No, I said he can know Hausa cultures and traditions more than a native Hausa man.

I didn't say speaking it!

Its because I know a lot about Igbo culture. And I made it clear that I'm not sure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture / When To Seek Laylatul Qadr (night Of Power) / Adulterer For Adulteress? Islamic Perspective Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.