Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna (2109 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans / Davido Gives N1million To Poor Jide Sanyaolu #sendjidebacktouni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna by slimopeyemi: 9:41am On May 22, 2015
Haba..Slashing from left to right..We all know that Toke Makina is on her biggest trip basking in the euphoria of fame and luxury..She has shared soo many photos disturbing some of her fan's TL..

She crossed the path when she shared a photo today to give thanks to God for the opportunities he always bestow on her.

Her disturbed fans could not take it any longer and fan asked if the only thing she knows how to do is to take pictures while another advised her to always travel with her husband 'Maje Ayida' so she wouldn't be always bored.

Check out some screen shots of comments that I could get; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/instagram-fans-are-wicked-look-at-what.html

Re: Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna by Babe2sure(f): 10:22am On May 22, 2015
Oh, they are insinuating that she is bored, that is why she always take pictures.
Oh baby! That is constructive criticism. Not necessarily done in "bad faith".

Btw, she is looking so pretty in the pics.
Re: Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna by benuejosh: 10:25am On May 22, 2015
If I ..... I comment my reserve Buhari is in power.
Re: Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna by mesoade(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
How does this affect the fact that jonathan is travelling to otuoke
Re: Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna by axortedbabe(f): 10:22pm On May 22, 2015
Me too adun taya
Re: Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna by Nobody: 1:39am On May 23, 2015
Must they follow her?
It's account for christ sake
Some people just get problem#bad belle#
Re: Instagram Fans Are Wicked; Look At What They Did To Poor Toke Makiwna by Qualer: 7:54am On May 23, 2015
shokky24:
Must they follow her?
It's account for christ sake
Some people just get problem#bad belle#

that 'korean' store wey dey your back make sense die!! smiley but you fine for the picture sha..

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At Maheedah Shows Off B00bs In S*xy 6 New Photos / Photos From Wizkid's All White Yacht Party In Durban / Giant, Hideous, Scary Goat-Headed Satan Statue Unveiled in the United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.