Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Was The Big-bang A Product Of Divine Manipulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Big-bang A Product Of Divine Manipulation (376 Views)

Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / Big Bang Or God? / SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was The Big-bang A Product Of Divine Manipulation by chipsypop(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2015
I have always thought about this big bang of a thing that is backed up with scientific proofs like the primordial gravity during the birth of our young universe. But Genesis account only tells us abt the creation of the earth , so my question is this: was God responsible for the big bang because I believe that God created everything.
Re: Was The Big-bang A Product Of Divine Manipulation by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 22, 2015
god couldn't be responsible for the big bang because the big bang eventually brought about time and space furthermore,cooling off and formation of the universe and the solar system,now earth is habitable to life because of oxygen and so no oxygen/life before the bigbang meaning god wasn't responsible for the bigbang.

I'm careful to picture god in human form with life because the storybook called bible says..."He created man in his own image" meaning he got life so since earth habits life,its no way possible for life to cause the bang,it just happened spontaneously and that's the reason man purpose on earth is purposeless.

My signature also would set you straight as regard dog oppss I mean god.

(1) (Reply)

Everything That God Made Is Valuable / Need A Female Free Thinker, Agnostic Or Atheist For Friendship / How To Stay Focused During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.