Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear (5069 Views)

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by Yarnvibes(f): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Going by Romans 10:17, Faith comes by hearing. If faith comes by hearing then it can go by hearing (the wrong things). Faith and worry cannot exist in the same place at the same time.

Proverbs 4:23, Keep your heart with all diligence. When you are agitated, it is not faith. There is nothing that deflates faith more than nervousness. Faith does not come by knowing, you need to hear what you know. Do not get stuck with what God said, find out what He is saying now.

The Word of God needs to be broken down to the smallest simplest element so it can be absorbed into your spirit. What you make available to your mind, your mind will process, Joshua 1:8.

According to James 2:14-26 , Many people are interested in only having faith and not using it. Faith comes by hearing but it is used by action. When you separate faith and work, you get a corpse.

According to Hebrews 4:10 , your works is different from works of faith. If you enter God’s rest, you cease from your own works (struggling, hustling etc). When you are operating in faith, you ought to be calm, cool and collected because you know whom you believe in (God).

In Luke 17:5-6 , it is not about having faith to brag with but it is about using it.

You need a mustard seed sized faith to talk to a mulberry tree sized situation. “God is Able” makes you have faith while “God Will” makes you release faith. When you move from the level of God is able to God will that is when you have released your faith, Daniel 3:17.

DECLARATIONS
I guard my heart diligently
I not only have faith, I also release my faith to obtain what grace has made available; In Jesus Name Amen!

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/guard-your-eyes-and-ears-you-are.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by DIIGZ(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2017
May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by Mouthgag: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2017
And continue to be a hypocrite.
Always don't obey the rules in the old testament that Jesus said he came to fulfill.
Always just use the parts that suits your lifestyle. E.g, use Malachi to preach about tithing but don't obey other rules.
Always be hypocritically defensive that old testament is for the people old testament whereas, the jews of today and hungry Scammers (pastors) still use it to practice. Hahahahahahah

Christianity is full of senseless wonders grin

4 Likes

Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by ucheheart(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2017
True.
Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by ezechinwa2: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Waiy
Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by spartan50(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2017
Mouthgag:
And continue to be a hypocrite.
Always don't obey the rules in the old testament that Jesus said he came to fulfill.
Always just use the parts that suits your lifestyle. E.g, use Malachi to preach about tithing but don't obey other rules.
Always be hypocritically defensive that old testament is for the people old testament whereas, the jews of today still use it to practice. Hahahahahahah
No
Christianity is full of senseless wonders grin
You seriously need Jesus! And you would be caught up soon.. God Is love. You need to understand the word and it's complex..
Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by AmunaNo1: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Yarnvibes:
Going by Romans 10:17, Faith comes by hearing. If faith comes by hearing then it can go by hearing (the wrong things). Faith and worry cannot exist in the same place at the same time.

Proverbs 4:23, Keep your heart with all diligence. When you are agitated, it is not faith. There is nothing that deflates faith more than nervousness. Faith does not come by knowing, you need to hear what you know. Do not get stuck with what God said, find out what He is saying now.

The Word of God needs to be broken down to the smallest simplest element so it can be absorbed into your spirit. What you make available to your mind, your mind will process, Joshua 1:8.

According to James 2:14-26 , Many people are interested in only having faith and not using it. Faith comes by hearing but it is used by action. When you separate faith and work, you get a corpse.

According to Hebrews 4:10 , your works is different from works of faith. If you enter God’s rest, you cease from your own works (struggling, hustling etc). When you are operating in faith, you ought to be calm, cool and collected because you know whom you believe in (God).

In Luke 17:5-6 , it is not about having faith to brag with but it is about using it.

You need a mustard seed sized faith to talk to a mulberry tree sized situation. “God is Able” makes you have faith while “God Will” makes you release faith. When you move from the level of God is able to God will that is when you have released your faith, Daniel 3:17.

DECLARATIONS
I guard my heart diligently
I not only have faith, I also release my faith to obtain what grace has made available; In Jesus Name Amen!

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/guard-your-eyes-and-ears-you-are.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
emancipate yourself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by Origin(f): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
A nairaland topic on naked pictures gets 180 views within two minutes of the post. We no longer take cognizance of guarding our eyes hearts and ears.

Who were those rushing to view those pix, why is such a pix even available. We've sexualized ladies but some ladies too want to be that with their half clothed ways.

Why would men be drawing you up and down, you be rubber band. Dress the way you want to be addressed.

So many people share in a sin. So many people rush to nudity because it is what everyone rushes to see. Guard your eyes so that it might save you from evil thoughts and ultimately prevent you from sin.

The journey of a naked girl- your parents saw you leave the house, your siblings too, passersby walked past you, you met your friends, you met your religious people, you met strangers. NONE OF THEM COULD ASK IF YOU WERE ..........

1 Like

Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Be careful little eyes what you see, its the second glance that ties your hands as darkness pulls the string.... Be careful little ears what yo hear, when flattery leads to compromise, the end is always near.

Slowfade by Casting Crowns.
Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by frubben(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
I don hear
Re: Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is a post that made front page and yet has not gone past the first page.
No body wants to hear anything about God anymore... unfortunately we only remember He exists when we are in a kind of trouble that solution is beyond capabilities.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue / The Second Coming Of Christ / Moses Actually Wrote About Jesus; Jesus Is The God Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.